• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

It isn't confirmed, so I won't add it to the front post.

This is completely fake as of now. If you look at every game, they have 13 or 14 more characters than the last one. The original had 12, Melee had 26, and Brawl had 39. That list only has 36 characters, so there HAS to be more, either returning or new. There's Lucas, Ike, ROB, Wolf, and Snake missing from Brawl alone, and Pichu, Dr. Mario, Roy, and Mewtwo from Melee. That could be a partial character list, but it's nowhere near finished.

After doing some more researches on the character just now, we don't know if the character list is full or not, but we know for sure that...

Chrom will come as a newcomer. Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon, Falco, Ganondorf, Ice Climbers, Meta Knight and Ness also makes a comeback.

I also can say that few characters from Brawl won't make a return as well.

I really hope they bring back Lucas, Snake, Mr. Game and Watch and Wario! And maybe mewtwo from melee! :)

I really hope they bring back Lucas, Snake, Mr. Game and Watch and Wario! And maybe mewtwo from melee! :)

I really like Snake and Wario. If they don't get in, I'm gonna be pretty disappointed!

Me too. They need to get rid of jigglypuff though she's taking a spot for an actual good character. IMO XD

Well I wouldn't say that there HAS to be more characters
I'm sure Sakurai said that there would be roughly the same amount as Brawl
Even so
I have to agree that list is slightly disappointing

Well I wouldn't say that there HAS to be more characters
I'm sure Sakurai said that there would be roughly the same amount as Brawl
Even so
I have to agree that list is slightly disappointing

Really? I'm so happy with it as long as they put back the few they're missing. That's a good amount of new characters. We don't want the character roster to be too big.

Really? I'm so happy with it as long as they put back the few they're missing. That's a good amount of new characters. We don't want the character roster to be too big.

I would like the character roster to at least have bit more characters in it compared to Brawl this time, haha. Like.. maybe extra 5.

I do hope some characters return, like Wario and Snake. I don't really care for R.O.B. so they can scrap him out for all I care. Same goes with Pokemon Trainer, but it seem like they scrapped him out already.

Pokemon Trainer is definitely not returning; unless he actually fights on the Battlefield. I liked him, too. :(
Yeah I hope that there's a slightly larger roster. I'm sure Wii Fit Trainer is this installment's 'R.O.B.' but what do I know?
If I get my Mother representive I'm fine. What if they announce one with the launch of a new game? Oh I can dream...

Pokemon Trainer is definitely not returning; unless he actually fights on the Battlefield. I liked him, too. :(
Yeah I hope that there's a slightly larger roster. I'm sure Wii Fit Trainer is this installment's 'R.O.B.' but what do I know?
If I get my Mother representive I'm fine. What if they announce one with the launch of a new game? Oh I can dream...

What do you mean by Wii Fit Trainer being 'R.O.B'?

I'd be really happy if Lucas would be able to get a comeback. After doing the main game on Brawl and repeating his "story" as you should say, I started using him as one of my main. I like him more than Ness.
My mains are usually: Zelda, Lucas/Ness, Zero Suit Samus and sometimes Peach. I usually use Zero Suit Samus and Zelda the most.

I'm really excited for this game, wish it was out already! Kirby and Zero Suit Samus <33

I'm getting so ready to wreck this game and Mario Kart 8 so hard. So excited <3

I am gonna to wreck people with Villager and Kirby.
Also looking forward to trying combos with Rosalina.

I wish I could be excited, but everything game and outside game related has removed my exitement completely.

There was a screenshot of a Tanuki tail item on Miiverse.

tumblr_n4v4plb9Fc1r8ououo1_500.jpg

Back