• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

I just noticed that I always play on Wuhu Island on For Glory, but never Pilotwings.

after this double elimination tourney can I host a doubles tournament?? everybody grabs a buddy and plays

- - - Post Merge - - -

it'd probably be too laggy though so idk maybe not

after this double elimination tourney can I host a doubles tournament?? everybody grabs a buddy and plays

- - - Post Merge - - -

it'd probably be too laggy though so idk maybe not

The first one was canceled a few months ago because it was hard having 4 people all on at the same time.

Is it just me or is everyone using Falcon on For Glory now? A lot of them suck too.

Last edited:
one of my irl friends picked him up and I literally hate playing against him because he's not good with any of the other characters and seeing him play falcon hurts tbh. I mean I wouldn't tell him that... I try to encourage him to get better but falcon dittos with him are a damn chore.

I stick with my main reasoning of using him that he feels the most melee-esque in smash 4 and I think that the rest of the smash 4 roster is full of absolute complete chumps... outside melee cast and diddy.

tbh most people on here play projectile heavy characters... so many toon links and yoshis and stuff and falcon just gets past projectiles and is in your face juggling you.

idk I mean y'all can hate on falcon all you want but I'm a ride or die falcon.

Last edited:
i cant get used to the wii u version no matter how much I play, it just feels chunky compared to the 3DS version which feels smoother

I stick with my main reasoning of using him that he feels the most melee-esque in smash 4 and I think that the rest of the smash 4 roster is full of absolute complete chumps... outside melee cast and diddy.

Uh, the Melee cast all being grouped as good?

Samus is god-awful. Ganondorf is awful. Dr. Mario is bad and low on tiers. Zelda is meh. Peach is meh.

Rosalina, ZSS, and Lucario are all S and A-tier and didn't appear in Melee. Your statement confuses me.

I just don't really respect most of the cast. regardless of tier. chump doesn't mean that they're not good, it means that they're... chumps.

Like don't get me wrong, I think smash 4 is great. but I could never play against lucario, bowser jr, little mac, duck hunt dog, palutena, pit or dark pit, rosalina, etc etc etc ever again and I would be enthralled.

that's also not to say that I don't know how to play against them. I just find it tiresome and boring. Honestly and personally, I only get really excited about smash while watching good marths and falcons and sheiks and peaches and spacies and snakes.

there are VERY very few things that make me as genuinely happy as watching and playing smash bros and it really sucks to actually loathe like 75-80% of the roster of sm4sh

I think with each edit I'm slowly realizing that I actually hate smash 4 lol

Last edited:
What's the point of game & watch's up-air? I know it slows down down-air attacks but is it used to pass to top border to a KO or something? It also does damage if you touch the thingy

Like don't get me wrong, I think smash 4 is great. but I could never play against lucario, bowser jr, little mac, duck hunt dog, palutena, pit or dark pit, rosalina, etc etc etc ever again and I would be enthralled.
I guess I'm glad I don't really use Lucario anymore ;-;

Some characters are annoying to play against, but that makes it even more rewarding when you beat them.

Back