• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

Trundle

Voted Best RPer (TBT Awards 2016)
Cherry 🍒
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Perfect Cherry
Pink Balloon
Pink Balloon
Mango
Purple Balloon
Purple Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Festival Lantern
White Crescent Moon
logo-sb-3ds.png

logo-sb-wii.png

ALL DLC HAS BEEN RELEASED. ENJOY YOUR SMASHING.

Last edited:
So is this thread just to add info on the top post or for all to discuss on the upcoming game? :)

Yup! Discussion is encouraged.
Who did you all main in the previous games? Who do you think you'll main in the upcoming game?
In Melee I used Marth and Luigi, and in Brawl I used Sheik, Marth, Luigi.
In the new game I'm thinking of using Sheik, and then possibly Mega Man. He seems like the most interesting of the new brawlers to me!

Who did you all main in the previous games? Who do you think you'll main in the upcoming game?

Yoshi and Zelda for Melee and Brawl. I'll probably still use both of them often in this version, but I'll be using Rosalina and Villager a lot too! :lemon:

Mewtwo and Zelda were my mains in melee. I didn't own brawl but I played it a lot and my main was Toon Link.

For 3ds I think ill be focusing on Rosalina, Villager, Mega Man, Lucario, and Charizard.

Still waiting for Ike, Captain Falcon, and Falco to be confirmed.

Still waiting for Ike, Captain Falcon, and Falco to be confirmed.

Kirby and Ness were my mains in Brawl. I'm pretty confident Ness will return, but I'm also praying that the Ice Climbers and Game & Watch come back. I loved playing as them.

I've only ever played Melee.

I mained Link, Samus, and Marth.

In the new one, I'm dying to play Pit and Mega Man.

h6CD84B13

It's super effective!

Last edited:
I always used Zelda, Peach, and Zero Suit Samus as my main. I was really happy to learn that Zelda and Zero Suit Samus will be seperate characters now. I didn't really like Shiek, Samus much. Sometimes I'll use Ness and Lucas as well.

will for fun and for glory mode be on the 3ds? i think its kinda cheap if they wont include it on both :/

I loved using kirby because he was versatile. Im not one of those LEL FAWX FYNUL DESTUNAYTIN LEL LEL LEL LEL.
Hopefully zelda becomes useful now shes seperated. She was horrible before.

also im gonna use greninja like its nobodys buisnass
pit, sheik, link, lucario, and zero suit samus ill probably use a ton too

will for fun and for glory mode be on the 3ds? i think its kinda cheap if they wont include it on both :/

I don't think they at all hinted that it wouldn't be on both. They are battle modes so it isn't something that the 3DS wouldn't be able to process. I think we can safely say they insinuated it will be on both versions.

I don't think they at all hinted that it wouldn't be on both. They are battle modes so it isn't something that the 3DS wouldn't be able to process. I think we can safely say they insinuated it will be on both versions.

I agree. I'm definitely going to be playing For Glory a TON. Online competitive play that actually means something - it's really awesome. I'm competitive myself. Hopefully a lot of us who get the game in Summer 2014 can add each other and play together. Although I'll personally be gone most of the Summer (I'll be on about once a week), I'm definitely going to be playing a lot in the Spring because I took a bunch of bird courses for Grade 12. I will also be playing the Wii U version a ton when it's out.

in brawl i mainly used ike, marth and toon link. idk who i'm gonna use yet
i hope they add a character from fire emblem awakening, anyone but tharja and laurent tbh

in brawl i mainly used ike, marth and toon link. idk who i'm gonna use yet
i hope they add a character from fire emblem awakening, anyone but tharja and laurent tbh

I agree. Although, I still want Hector from FE7, and I doubt that's ever happening.

I had a tendency to use Meta Knight and Marth in SSBB, occasionally Kirby.

Back