• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

Welp, if anyone is still willing to play this game on 3DS I'll be more than happy to play. I have been unable/unwilling to buy a Wii U lately for the game and honestly the 3DS version to me is better just because of the added portability.
I still play 3DS sometimes if you wanna do friendlies

I can't believe how short the end of the stick was that Sm4sh got @ Evo this year. Just because we're not Melee doesn't mean we shouldn't be respected.

ive been practicing a lot more in smash. Also my hand is feeling better! I can't wait to show my new skills in the smash tourney.

Earlier I was playing as Villager and my bowling ball got reflected by Mario's cape.

why

Last edited:
Hit me up if you know how to build mod packs. Willing to pay in TBT Bells.

Last edited:

MUST HAVE!

Last edited:
Will we ever have a tourney on here again? I miss smash on this site ;_;

I realize that i'm getting a lot better at this game. I mean I'm still bad at it but not nearly as much as I used to be. Especially Smash Run, which I constantly died in. I use Sonic and smash that labyrinth up and then smash my opponents afterwards.

I love ssb, but I think they should add more characters. I really really wish Daisy was in that game, but not as a trophy. You might say there are too many princesses, really the only princesses are Peach and Zelda. I don't count Palutena and Rosalina a princess because they rule more than a simple kingdom and have more power than any of the princesses.Besides, that's like saying there's too many swordsmen. (Link, Robin, Shulk, Cloud, Toon Link, etc.) One could say that there are too many Mario reps. Mario is one of Nintendo's most profitable games. We can never have enough Mario characters due to how big the franchise is.

Do yall think Ness will keep falling down the Tier List?
He used to be high, about 15-16. Now, he is in 24!

I love ssb, but I think they should add more characters. I really really wish Daisy was in that game, but not as a trophy. You might say there are too many princesses, really the only princesses are Peach and Zelda. I don't count Palutena and Rosalina a princess because they rule more than a simple kingdom and have more power than any of the princesses.Besides, that's like saying there's too many swordsmen. (Link, Robin, Shulk, Cloud, Toon Link, etc.) One could say that there are too many Mario reps. Mario is one of Nintendo's most profitable games. We can never have enough Mario characters due to how big the franchise is.
Okay but can we talk about how Zelda hasn't gotten a new character since Melee and it's one of Ninty's biggest series as well. Replacing Young Link for Toon Link doesn't qualify as a new character even though Toon Link is fantastic. Not to mention that the Zelda characters for the most part are pretty bad. Sheik's great in Melee and 4 (lol @ Brawl Sheik), Toon is also great in Brawl and 4, but the main Triforce trio is just left in the dust.
Do yall think Ness will keep falling down the Tier List?
He used to be high, about 15-16. Now, he is in 24!

He could go back up if another notable Ness main (besides FOW) pops up and does very well with him, but I kinda doubt it at this point. He's most likely going to continue to drop, just not as quickly as he is now.

I really like the way that they introduced new characters as different alts, though, like with the Koopalings.

If only for the visual benefit, I hope they do that more. It's a good way to add more characters without actually adding more characters, if you know what I mean. They could include Dark Samus alongside Samus, Dry Bowser alongside Bowser, and maybe (I can dream) Jeanne/Rosa alongside Bayonetta.

This game is really ticking me off with it's cheating but I'm determined to use every fighter and do Timed Smash, Stock Smash, Multimen Smash, Target Blast, Home Run Contest, Smash Run, Classic Mode and All Star modes. This is tedious and not a good idea for someone who get frustrated easily but hey, I already started it so might as well continue. I'm using Donkey Kong now and I just now finished 3 Minute smash and defeated 142 by spamming Down B.

Haven't hopped on my Smash Wii U in a year or so. Mannn I am rusty! I do good on 3DS online but everyone there sucks.

Back