• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

the only reason I started playing puff again is because I feel like Drake would play as puff.

ressst.jpg

puff.jpg

As a joke between a friend and I, we gave the Wii Fit Trainer the name of Janice. It honestly really fits too lol
Call the male one Janice as well because why not.

Someone always finds a way to annoy the **** out of me with a character. Too many Z-Suit Samus players catch me in a paralysis and grab me. Like, their entire strategy is grabbing. I honestly do believe it is a very cheap tactic.

Last edited:
Someone always finds a way to annoy the **** out of me with a character. Too many Z-Suit Samus players catch me in a paralysis and grab me. Like, their entire strategy is grabbing. I honestly do believe it is a very cheap tactic.

i main zamus and dont do that so i feel special when i rek them online :^)))

Lucas confirmed Mewtwo clone >:U

I need me them Mii packs tbh (Or atleast the Protoman, Link and Megaman X packs)

Last edited:
I was so confused by Lucas 'Comes Out of the closet Nowhere', but then I remembered he lived on the Nowhere islands, and I felt like I had made some groundbreaking discovery

I'm kinda glad that Mewtwo's Final Smash isn't just a transformation, because there are quite a lot. But they kinda share a similar FS to Dark Pit/Zelda/Sheik

Back