Shiftyrifterjr

I am awesome. Period.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
3 Envelopes
Hey this was one of my favorite childhood games and I'm wondering if anyone plays this on steam. I've gotten to the space stage.:eek: space.

Childhood? It's not that old! :p

I love the game but EA really didn't do enough with it. My friend devoured it too. He likes it so much I just let him play it on his PC with my Origin account since I never use it anyway. Creating my creature was too much fun.

I've got it, and I got to the civilization stage and got a bit bored. I don't play very much anymore. But, it's still a great game!

I bought it a few weeks ago when it was on sale :) I like the possibilities I have, but I have the feeling that somethings missing...

I bought it a few weeks ago when it was on sale :) I like the possibilities I have, but I have the feeling that somethings missing...

The thing that's you think is missing might be variety. It kinda repeats itself throughout the game. You know, making friends with species or destroying other species, allying and destroying other tribes, ect. It's still a really fun game! My sis plays it (age 5) and she really likes the cell stage. One time when she started a file she accidentally put it on hard mode. We didn't know until the end of the cell stage when she got the achievement iron cell for completing the cell stage on hard. I didn't tell her and waited to see what happened. After a little while I counted her deaths and got all the way to 30 deaths XD. I'm going to wait to see what happens. She has only gotten about 5 DNA points and that's it. Going to see how that turns out.

yes that might exactly be the problem I'm having with it! It had real potential but they didn't take it... I also purchased the cute and creepy parts pack and I have to say I play it almost only to create different monster or whatever they are called :D
haha your poor little sister! But as long as she has fun playing it and she doesn't know about it it's okay I guess :D I believe my sister would stop playing if she would die all the time (she's 9) but my brother wouldn't mind and play and play and play... (age 7)... I think I should show them spore... :D

I LOVE Spore! I haven't played it in forever, I wish they would come out with another DS version ( I really liked their original DS version). I have the computer version too but I haven't played it in forever. I might have to go do that now lol

I loved it at first, but it got boring once ea pulled the plug.

It also lacked a lot of features to keep me drawn in.

I heard theres a fan project that is basically the spore beta but better. Hopefully it comes out soon.

I loved it at first, but it got boring once ea pulled the plug.

It also lacked a lot of features to keep me drawn in.

I heard theres a fan project that is basically the spore beta but better. Hopefully it comes out soon.

Do you happen to have a link to this?

I haven't played it in months, but it is a great game. I only like the first 3 stages though, as I don't quite get the others. I also dislike the fact that there's a limit to how many parts you can put on your creation as well. .

I LOVE Spore! I haven't played it in forever, I wish they would come out with another DS version ( I really liked their original DS version). I have the computer version too but I haven't played it in forever. I might have to go do that now lol

Careful. One of the big reasons it was such a bust is because of the DRM it implanted on computers that can't be removed until you reformat.

I liked it up until you had tribes and at that point im just like what am i doing this is kinda stupid

dont get me wrong. if the first couple stages were longer and more rewarding id love it

Last edited:
I had the DS version way back. But there was one point I always stuck at so I kinda gave up lol.

Back