SockHead

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0671-3460-7238
Weird Doll
Everyone should be nice to one another and if you have beef with someone just ignore them because if you don't then you're just contributing to the negativity. :)

And if you're sad or whatever, just know that you're somebodies everything. Nobody is nothing. :)

Post something positive or inspiring. If you've ran into negativity lately and want to talk about it let this be a safe haven.

Last edited:
I don't think everyone is someone's everything. Clearly, they're not nothing but that doesn't mean they're everything.

Sometimes I look at pictures of dogs when I'm sad.

Dog-GIFs-of-All-Time-27.gif

I find it is difficult to be sad when doing so. But you may not like dogs, in which case, I encourage my fellow users to do something they enjoy, whether it's venting through your art, writing, video game playing, book reading, movie watching, kite flying, whatever it is that rocks your world.

For example, Cillian Murphy makes Shirohibiki incredibly happy, so here's a special gif for her as well.

tumblr_mwtnm1gg0o1s8iuy1o2_r3_250_by_pharaoh_ink-d7ewanf.gif

I don't think everyone is someone's everything. Clearly, they're not nothing but that doesn't mean they're everything.

If anything your mommy loves you or a close relative

I find it is difficult to be sad when doing so. But you may not like dogs, in which case, I encourage my fellow users to do something they enjoy, whether it's venting through your art, writing, video game playing, book reading, movie watching, kite flying, whatever it is that rocks your world.

For example, Cillian Murphy makes Shirohibiki incredibly happy, so here's a special gif for her as well.

Daww!!! That puppy!

[purrs loudly and crawls into his lap]
my boyfriend
yes it is the truth he cheers me up a lot

also, since my depression has gotten to the worst point its ever been in my life, whenever i listen to "Everything is Awesome!!!" from the lego movie, i feel a little bit better, no matter how small of an amount.

also mariah i politely disagree
fawful is my everything c:

Does anyone remember a time when they were super happy? I wanna hear some of your stories!

One time someone said I was funny and I got really excited and hugged a bunch of people
Then another time, my teacher gave me Dionysus for our Greek Gods and Goddesses monologues, and I was so excited I hugged everyone in the room until my teacher told me to sit down or she would give me detention xD

i was really happy last year when i made the flag corps
i signed up on a whim and didn't expect to actually get in esp since a lot of the positions in band are considered a popularity contest and im super awk
every time i thought about getting in for the next month or so the initial happiness came back

thank you for making this thread, btw :)

Does anyone remember a time when they were super happy? I wanna hear some of your stories!

I was super happy, until I discovered the internet where I found out that I was ignorant, wrong, homophobic, transphobic trash, sickening, gross, annoying, dumb, delusional, an envious b****, greedy, and a spoiled brat, a fundamentalist, and close minded. I have attempted at changing all of these, but it has done is made me not feel like myself and cause me to live in fear. I went through those phases, but I have finally reached the last phase, acceptance.

Dumb, wrong, delusional, ignorant, close minded: I tried to be more open minded, but the thing is that, I am not necessarily close minded. It's really the fact that it is hard for me to just up and believe things. Also, I am very tenacious about what I know and how I feel. It's just who I am.

Homophobic, transphobic: I don't like going into this stuff, so no. But for anyone out there, you're just going to accept that I am not an advocate of LGBT, but I have nothing against these people.

Fundamentalist: Considering that I rarely read the bible or mention biblical or Christian stuff I don't understand this. Is simply mentioning God or anything from the bible make you a fundamentalist? If so, that's ridiculous! Either way, I have set my mind to believe in God. Why, because it makes sense to me. It's the reason why everyone believes in whatever the believe in, and I have no problem with people believing in other things, as long as you don't judge me for my beliefs.

Envious b****, greedy: This came from me making an outcry because I was jealous of the people who were part the 3DS Ambassador Program and other stuff they got free and I wasn't eligible for anything because my parents couldn't afford it right away. The person did say some other things too. I know I can be a bit self-entitled and get jealous of people at times, but still. That does not entitle you to call me or anyone else names. I have tried to not be this way by refusing to ask for things or refraining from complaining about things that others have that I don't, but really, I feel like I am just keeping things bottled up.

Spoiled brat: This came from me complaining about me not getting one last thing I wanted for Christmas. Now, I know I can act spoiled at times, but still, that doesn't entitle you to call me that. Like I have said before but a bit different, I have tried to not be this way by refusing to ask for things or refraining from complaining about not getting something, even if I know I should or deserve it, but really, I feel like I am just keeping things bottled up.

Sickening, gross, annoying: Well, I wasn't meaning to be any of these words. I have tried my best, but I don't feel like myself when doing so.

And that's my main problem as a result of this and my overall experience on the internet, I wanted to be someone who everyone will accept, but I also wanted to be myself. I tried to do both, but realized that is not always possible. Now, I feel empty somewhat, I feel like something is missing, I don't feel like the way I used to, I don't feel complete, I don't feel like... ME. Now, my mission to become ME again and stop trying to be someone I am not.

ME aside, I don't feel it is a good idea to call anyone names, even if they know that they are whatever name you call them, because you aren't making things any better. In fact, you are making things worse. If you feel a certain way about someone you should instead try to help them. Name-calling results to nothing productive.

Last edited:
Well there is this guy i really like. Ive liked him for probably longer than i want to admit XD but eventually i decided it was time to be brave and just tell him how i felt and how i wanted to be his girlfriend.
He felt the same way ( ^ω^ )
I've never been so happy and relieved. I was so happy to know that i wasnt just chasing after a one sided realationship. And when i said i love you, he said it back.

Did i meantion this happened 8 hours ago?
*smile*

Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. A smile. A world of optimism and hope. A 'you can do it' when things are tough.

Back