Because...The Internet (wow rare thread pally srs for once!!)

You said allll the good things, girl. =p
And I also want to say that I think putting all that out there was a bold and brave thing to do. You are such a strong and amazing person, Pally. You definitely made a great impression on my life, and you helped me through a lot of bad, and I can't be thankful enough for that.
The internet could use reminders like these every once in a while to counteract all the awful stuff that's out there.

Pally, you are so awesome.

:)

And I also want to say that I think putting all that out there was a bold and brave thing to do. You are such a strong and amazing person, Pally. You definitely made a great impression on my life, and you helped me through a lot of bad, and I can't be thankful enough for that.
The internet could use reminders like these every once in a while to counteract all the awful stuff that's out there.

whoaaaa two oldies in the same thread <3

Pally, you are so awesome.

:)
I miss you, and you're awesomer <3

I LOVE YOU CHRISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS <345678 FOREVER

and thank you man, you made an impact on my life as well :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah...you're a sweetie!

Thank you :)

This was very well stated, I was kind of in need of reading something like this and I'm happy I did. Thank you for posting it. I'm glad you were able to overcome the things you were struggling with. :)

Wow. Thank you for posting this in the first place. Some people don't realize that words can impact someone or something, no matter the person, or the place. Glad you're doing better!

I'm going to be "that guy".

I never have, and never will understand how people can let themselves be upset by those confession blog things- or any other sort of online nastiness, for that matter. It's just people being shallow and vengeful. If what they're saying isn't true / just trying to get you aggravated, is it really worth letting your feelings get hurt over?

And before anyone says "well you don't understand"- believe me, I've had people tell me I should kill myself over really small stuff- like my name, or my demeanor or whatever. People have saved screenshots of stuff I've said and shown it to other people like "oh, look at this f* up".

I guess because they're obviously trying to upset me or get a reaction, I just- don't react and move on with my life? Why do they deserve to hurt my feelings? I don't allow them to.

/ranting.

I'm going to be "that guy".

I never have, and never will understand how people can let themselves be upset by those confession blog things- or any other sort of online nastiness, for that matter. It's just people being shallow and vengeful. If what they're saying isn't true / just trying to get you aggravated, is it really worth letting your feelings get hurt over?

And before anyone says "well you don't understand"- believe me, I've had people tell me I should kill myself over really small stuff- like my name, or my demeanor or whatever. People have saved screenshots of stuff I've said and shown it to other people like "oh, look at this f* up".

I guess because they're obviously trying to upset me or get a reaction, I just- don't react and move on with my life? Why do they deserve to hurt my feelings? I don't allow them to.

/ranting.

I appreciate your input and I feel ya, however the point of this thread is to highlight that since online compliments can have such massive impact on people, the reverse must be true.

I understand the whole growing a thick skin, but that definitely takes time and experience. Not to mention I think it's impossible to say a mean comment has never affected someone even a little bit, we are all human after all!

This was very well stated, I was kind of in need of reading something like this and I'm happy I did. Thank you for posting it. I'm glad you were able to overcome the things you were struggling with. :)

Wow. Thank you for posting this in the first place. Some people don't realize that words can impact someone or something, no matter the person, or the place. Glad you're doing better!

Pally, this thread was so needed. You said everything so perfectly!
Thank you for all the kind words :)

Last edited:
It's good you're alive. Abuse is tough. Medication is tough. I've been there. We are survivors no longer victims. We live today to betray those who betrayed us. So I salute to you. Keep on living. Even if It's hard. I'm glad that you survived though I don't know you. But if you'd like to be friends let me know. C:

It's good you're alive. Abuse is tough. Medication is tough. I've been there. We are survivors no longer victims. We live today to betray those who betrayed us. So I salute to you. Keep on living. Even if It's hard. I'm glad that you survived though I don't know you. But if you'd like to be friends let me know. C:
Thank you friend, of course. :) I'm glad you're alive too.

Last edited:
i agree

- - - Post Merge - - -

also shouldnt it be serious princess thread not pally thread

Here here!
smiley41.gif

Back