• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Future Board Changes (Read Please)

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
The Gulliver's Tales board will most likely be merging with the Wishing Well and becoming Brewster's Cafe.

We need a new name for the Able Sister's board in order to incorporate the fact it will now showcase all kinds of art from drawings, signatures, music, stories, and more. We can always keep the name, however Storm and I would prefer to have a new one.

Any suggestions that are related to Animal Crossing?

[quote="Shadow_]Someone suggested Brewster's Cafe earlier, and I agree.[/quote]That's not what I'm asking about.

That's the new name for Gulliver's Tales and the Wishing Well. We need a name for the Able Sisters.

I don't think there's anything better to change it too. "Able Sisters" still seems like the most appropriate name to me.

[quote="Shadow_]I'm drawing a blank. The HQ thing should be renamed the City.[/quote]This.

Back