Mafia Karla's i'm a cop you idiot Mafia [Cancelled]

Okay. Farobi's dead. Lets think for a moment. Maybe the people that killed Farobi really hated or really liked him. Sorry, there's not much to say as all discussion is on the thread and I just can't ask people via irc. Considering that night didn't last long, wouldn't you think that the action was most likely sent by an active and/or strong player?

Okay. Farobi's dead. Lets think for a moment. Maybe the people that killed Farobi really hated or really liked him. Sorry, there's not much to say as all discussion is on the thread and I just can't ask people via irc. Considering that night didn't last long, wouldn't you think that the action was most likely sent by an active and/or strong player?
Maybe Minties could have done it. She was on invisible, and she could have sent in her action before she left.
oath is a townie. I am the DT. If you find this, erase it before you post.

I think Farobi is a weird choice. You would think one of the strong players would be targeted. Like they usually are.

Ok, so are we actually going to do something now?

no lol
shall we attempt to do something now

I don't know. I just think we should actually attempt to do something.

Wow you seem so incredibly eager to push for us to decide on someone to lynch today. You posted all of these within a 17 minute window. It reminded me of when you were scum with me in cell mafia. You couldn't seem to shut up, which was probably your attempt at looking pro-town, but it came off desperate and obvious. I'm really waiting for whatever flawed logic you're going to bring up and who you'll end up bandwagoning on.

The case that says he is voting because he thinks you're scum. We have literally no hard evidence, so essentially, EVERY DAY IS DAY 1. When I'm scum, I rarely post, because I'm afraid I'll do the wrong thing or say the wrong words. I'm essentially assuming it is like this for everyone. I agree that Cory isn't scum. He always gives off scummy vibes to me, and every single time I'm wrong about him. He's giving me scummy vibes, so I think he's Town. This has been true for all games I've played with Cory to the near end, which is basically just one. He was acting very scummy, and he was town.

Plus, I trust SP's judgement because he is experienced. Well, more experienced than me. Oath has a tendency to bandwagon coughcoughACmafiacoughcough, something I tend to do myself. However, I am trusting my decision to lynch Justin, unless others have sufficient evidence.

Ugh, sorry! I'm back. So, who are the current candidates for lynching?

This was some of your posts in cell mafia and kingmaker mafia. I bolded the bit where you analyzed your own posting style as "evidence" as to why you're not scum. You purposefully made sure that you posted more than when you were scum in kingmaker mafia, even if they didn't contribute anything. You seem to be following that trend to a T this game, looking super duper eager to get someone killed because it'll help out town so much! /sarcasm The second quote shows your eagerness to quickly get someone up for lynch that wasn't one of your own scummates.

Also, the night post was put up at 11am my time and I woke up at 3pm (night shifts yo). Karla said that the night would end as soon as the actions were sent in.

Ok, so I want to do something that will actually start the game. Heaven forbid. It's not like the purpose of games is playing.

Trundle

I'm really just going by my gut feeling right now. I don't actually find him suspicious, but I see him as an inactive, someone that we don't need in a mafia game like this.

Please be aware that my time is ACST, otherwise known as Australian Central Standard Time.

11:50PM Last Night:
Okay, so we have no IRC or PM, which means all information that goes through is going to be seen by the mafia as well. This means that limit what you say unless you are town and it will prevent us from screwing up a lynch. Thankfully, this is a good, short game, so there shouldn't be inactives, and finding scum will be more analysis than anything. Night ends whenever actions are received, so don't be too conspicuous with your online time, or the mafia will find out our blues, and fast.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As a side note, do NOT CLAIM IN THE THREAD (which means at all) right now because that just narrows down the list of people to go for for the mafia!

And at 1:21AM Today:
Not necessarily. It's definitely very dependent on what part of the game we are. For example, if day one, a lynch is going out on someone the DT inspected, is it really worth it for the DT to speak up about it? Well, it could go two ways.
-The person inspected is a townie. The DT says they were inspected and now the mafia has a clear target for both that townie and the DT.
-The person inspected is a doctor. The DT says they were inspected and now both blue roles are outed.

Neither really look like a good situation, but in the long run, it will give us a 2/5 chance for hitting mafia on the first day, if this is the case. Just remember that none of you can trust anyone this game, so don't be quick to follow other's posts.

These are the only posts that he had posted since the game had started.

At 10:32AM, Karla had posted the post for Day 1. It has been eleven hours and fifty-three minutes since then and Trundle has not posted at all about who to lynch. This can be excused though, as the post arrived around the time at he usually goes to bed at. I would still keep an eye on Trundle though.

But can he really be excused?

Trundle was last online at 11:52AM, at least over an hour since Day 1 post had arrived. Surely he would have noticed that Day had started by now, right?

Remember, timezones, Kuma. I saw the post but I was watching The Sound of Music and after I went to sleep of sheer tiredness.
I do agree, it's weird that Farobi was shot, but maybe not. I just went to look at Karla's profile, and Farobi was on recently visisted. As we all know, oath2order goes by these kinds of lists frequently, and I think it could have been oath trying to snipe someone with actions. We also know that Dolby goes for blue sniping instead of killing strong players, so I have him in my mind as well.

Remember, timezones, Kuma. I saw the post but I was watching The Sound of Music and after I went to sleep of sheer tiredness.
I do agree, it's weird that Farobi was shot, but maybe not. I just went to look at Karla's profile, and Farobi was on recently visited. As we all know, oath2order goes by these kinds of lists frequently, and I think it could have been oath trying to snipe someone with actions. We also know that Dolby goes for blue sniping instead of killing strong players, so I have him in my mind as well.
So, Dolby or oath? I don't think it would have been oath, as I believe I am also on the recently visited page for KarlaKGB, as I searched his name and looked at his recently started threads to find this one. And Dolby hasn't posted anything besides his /in post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, you are in that list, Trundle. So the two candidates would have been us, unless Karla had a huge influx of visitors to his page.

That I understand. Thanks for replying!

- - - Post Merge - - -

So, Dolby or oath? I don't think it would have been oath, as I believe I am also on the recently visited page for KarlaKGB, as I searched his name and looked at his recently started threads to find this one. And Dolby hasn't posted anything besides his /in post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, you are in that list, Trundle. So the two candidates would have been us, unless Karla had a huge influx of visitors to his page.

Yeah. We should definitely focus on Dolby today as he hasn't even posted at all in the game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I believe the reason I was on his page were my VMs to him, which were either around the time the game started or an hour or two after.

I strongly believe that Minties is town this game, as she is actually posting. Her posting style highly resemble her town style posting, while as mafia she goes AFK. At the moment, Minties looks like confirmed town. Obviously, keep all your suspicions up. I'm kinda confused as to why Kuma would even call me out for something as simple as that. I appreciate that she actually has time to play this game, but my lack of posting doesn't really count for much when you consider the quality of the two post I made.

Back