Mafia Karla's i'm a cop you idiot Mafia [Cancelled]

I believe the reason I was on his page were my VMs to him, which were either around the time the game started or an hour or two after.

I strongly believe that Minties is town this game, as she is actually posting. Her posting style highly resemble her town style posting, while as mafia she goes AFK. At the moment, Minties looks like confirmed town. Obviously, keep all your suspicions up. I'm kinda confused as to why Kuma would even call me out for something as simple as that. I appreciate that she actually has time to play this game, but my lack of posting doesn't really count for much when you consider the quality of the two post I made.
I also thought this, because of her post to me in AC mafia where she went off about how she only posts about 15 times when she is town. So the current candidate is Dolby?

I also thought this, because of her post to me in AC mafia where she went off about how she only posts about 15 times when she is town. So the current candidate is Dolby?

I'm not sure I feel 100% comfortable with voting for him, as I want to make sure he has time to respond. This lynch is incredibly important as, if we don't hit mafia, and the mafia hits next night, the mafia will match town, causing mafia to win. We need heavy reliance on the doctor and this lynch. I highly suggest we don't lynch until Dolby has a chance to respond.

Ok, Purpl's attempt to make a wall of text.
Dolby was last online at 11:09 PM last night.
Karla's Day 1 post went up at 9: 52 PM last night.
In that time period of a little over an hour, Dolby made 3 posts in the now-infamous, "Ask GaMERCat" thread. Those were the only posts he made. So yesterday in general, he was inactive, as he most likely saw the Day 1 post, but didn't respond. Even if he were in the IRC, he couldn't have done anything helpful. He also couldn't have PMed anyone about anything. His user title is also "Genuine Bluesniper," which is most likely a joke but is something we can't overlook.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not sure I feel 100% comfortable with voting for him, as I want to make sure he has time to respond. This lynch is incredibly important as, if we don't hit mafia, and the mafia hits next night, the mafia will match town, causing mafia to win. We need heavy reliance on the doctor and this lynch. I highly suggest we don't lynch until Dolby has a chance to respond.
Well if no one is supposed to roleclaim, we won't know any of the blue role's identities, so the doctor won't know who to protect.
In case you missed it earlier, I am the Cop. oath is town. Erase this message before replying with a quote.

Ok, so I want to do something that will actually start the game. Heaven forbid. It's not like the purpose of games is playing.

That doesn't mean you need to spam, which makes you look suspicious, no need to be a snarky **** either. Thank you. :)

Remember, timezones, Kuma. I saw the post but I was watching The Sound of Music and after I went to sleep of sheer tiredness.
I do agree, it's weird that Farobi was shot, but maybe not. I just went to look at Karla's profile, and Farobi was on recently visisted. As we all know, oath2order goes by these kinds of lists frequently, and I think it could have been oath trying to snipe someone with actions. We also know that Dolby goes for blue sniping instead of killing strong players, so I have him in my mind as well.

To be honest, I'm leaning more towards Dolby than Oath. Oath's "blue sniping" typically heavily relies on him getting a few roleclaims in PMs. Seeing as we can't PM this game, I think Oath would have gone the route of killing a strong player. I just finished playing a game with Dolby as scum and he tends to observe forum behavior + visitors. I do think it would be safe to consider him for lynch today, but I still would like to hear him post something before we go wielding the pitchforks.

Just based off what I've seen so far, my suspicion list is:

Kuma - Quick to accuse Trundle (when she had few posts as well) and accept resolution, which could have been two scummies putting on a show for us. Jumping on Dolby with Trundle.
Trundle - Terrible at being mafia (no offense) and typically plays more aggressive as town. Fairly lackluster this game so far.
Dolby - Possible attempt at blue sniping via visitors to Karla's page.

I'm stopping the game here, with Dolby having to leave, and another modkill imminent, there's no point in continuing.

I was the cop and I had this thing going where I was talking in white text ugh

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, and oath was a townie

Role list is up on the OP. There will be another idiot Mafia game out in the near future. GL in Tribal Mafia!

Back