• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Awkward Dog's Art Shop [CLOSED]

Here's all I could **** out tonight. I'm really sorry.

HarmoniousMelody
LuckyPinch-Chibi
Javocado
Debinoresu (NSFW)
tumblr_n4h2i2Me2V1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_n4h2n7pGkj1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_n4h25onckD1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_n4h2bpMLNH1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
Hope you guys like them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As a sidenote, I don't know what my hand is doing. I can't even tell the difference between my "chibis" and my "detailed" anymore. I'm sorry I'm so inconsistent. I never had a chibi style in the first place, so it's all over the place.

OMG ITS BEAUTIFUL AJSKFHSLEOEINRMFODJCNC
ILL PAY YOU LATER TONIGHT WHEN I GET HOME <33

Might stream a little late tonight, folks. Hopefully I can, uh... Draw.

Didn't get too much done today, was VERY DISTRACTED >_>;; Uh, I hope you guys like what I did get done, though.
Luckypinch
PrayingMantis10

tumblr_n4j1z5UTuM1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_n4j256tYrr1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_n4j245tdPg1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
Will finish Patch's tomorrow and then start to collect payments. Hope you like!

An anthros is the art you've been doing right? •^•... Like kinda humanish?
Sorry i just now know about this "anthros" word i have never heard of ;;

Last edited:
As you said on my profile, I should leave up a note of something to be drawn *^*

Simple as, I'd like you to draw Greninja, He's my second in command leader in my team, He delivers the goods!

I would request something like Meowstic (my favorite pokemon ofcourse) But idk, I've never really been into the "Furry" stuff thing, y'know Animals with some Humanic features on their bodies, not 100% my thing ;3;

I mean if you could stick to a style similar to the Pokemon design, that'd be ace!
Also I can give the Pumkaboo for free aswell.

Last edited:
As you said on my profile, I should leave up a note of something to be drawn *^*

Simple as, I'd like you to draw Greninja, He's my second in command leader in my team, He delivers the goods!

I would request something like Meowstic (my favorite pokemon ofcourse) But idk, I've never really been into the "Furry" stuff thing, y'know Animals with some Humanic features on their bodies, not 100% my thing ;3;

I mean if you could stick to a style similar to the Pokemon design, that'd be ace!
Also I can give the Pumkaboo for free aswell.

Yessir! I might have a bit of trouble with him, but I'll definitely try my best! I could always just do a Meowstic in the regular Pokemon style if you'd like x) Or both~ So up to you! And again thank you so so much ahuwhaudghkjfgf ;;;;www;;;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

An anthros is the art you've been doing right? •^•... Like kinda humanish?
Sorry i just now know about this "anthros" word i have never heard of ;;

Yes. uvu Anthropomorphic, meaning giving something human-like features.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omfg gagrlgjsdjfofi cuuuuute

Ahhhh I'm very glad you like it <3333

Change to the rules. You are now to pay me upfront, as hounding people down for payment is utterly absurd to me. It's stressful for both parties. I'm sorry if this causes any inconveniences but I don't have time to be stressing about art AND the payments.

Would you like my payment now then?

Nah sweetie, you ordered before the change and I don't feel like I'll have to hound on you so it's fine <3 I'm not trying to be mean and I don't believe anyone's trying to skimp me or anything, it's just causing a lot of unneeded stress. But you're good until I finish yours tonight, okay? <3

HUZZAH I GOT **** DONE TODAY ON A TIGHT TIME SCHEDULE YASSSS

Pokemon OC ****

MindlessPatch

tumblr_n4kuogTVbV1qhjx1bo1_1280.png
tumblr_n4kurzhPIk1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

Hope you like it, Patch! ywy;; Slots are open but I'll have to get to everything tomorrow since I have to go to bed.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh! Thanks so much it looks amazing! (Especially my mayor! Gosh, you made her look amazing!!) I can pay you as soon as I get back on <3 Thank you again!~

Oh my gosh! Thanks so much it looks amazing! (Especially my mayor! Gosh, you made her look amazing!!) I can pay you as soon as I get back on <3 Thank you again!~

Ahhhh I'm so glad you like it! ;u; We can just do it before I go to bed; did you want to pay in TBT or regular bells?

Detailed Sketch Of OC villager/Anthros

Could you do an Anthros thing of an oc?
I have one and it's basically me as a wolf it has the shirt i usually wear my hair color and hair style

•^•... Didnt see an HTML layout so this is kinda messy but i'd like a slot please

Last edited:
Back