• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Awkward Dog's Art Shop [CLOSED]

Shirohibiki

it's a beautiful bikini bottom day!
Bells
Switch
6336-4978-9772
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Lantern
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cherry (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
7QKILW2.gif

Hello there! I figured since I'm in need of some bells for some of my towns that I'd open a little art shop. And who better to accompany me as my header than my buggy husband? ♥ Hehe. Don't mind me~

Stream Link (NSFW)

Rules:
1. Please be polite and courteous!
2. I do have the right to deny you a commission, though I hope not to have reason to!
3. Rules have changed. Payment is to be up-front. I hate tracking people down and hounding them for payments, it's silly.
4. Please do not harass me about when it will be done. Asking is fine! But if you start incessantly bothering I will have to decline you.
5. Please understand that it may take me time to get these done, depending on my mood. I usually draw at night. My timezone is EST. If you'd like to watch me draw yours, just ask and I'll gladly stream for you.

What I'll Draw:
  • Villagers (Note; not so good with certain species, like ducks/hippos/gorillas/sheep/elephants/koalas?)
  • Pokemon (usually not later gen legendaries since they tend to have complex designs)
  • Villager OCs/general anthro OCs (given the design isn't too complex)
  • Humans with non-complex clothing/designs, be it mayors or OCs.

Prices:

*NOTE: I don't really have my chibi style pegged yet. Some are more detailed than others, I don't know what happens, really. I'm sorry D':

Examples:

tumblr_n3mdkzAmy11qhjx1bo1_1280.png

tumblr_n3mdkzAmy11qhjx1bo2_1280.png

tumblr_n3yoboBd2R1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

tumblr_n3utpsy4On1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

tumblr_n3utne7HDO1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

tumblr_n3pgu98GeI1qhjx1bo3_1280.png

tumblr_n3mdtqkNGi1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

tumblr_n3mdtqkNGi1qhjx1bo3_1280.png
The rest of my gallery (NSFW)

SLOTS:

Waiting on Payment From:

TBT commissions may reopen. Cash commissions are priority, however, and are always open.

Last edited:
Wait can you do OC villagers or animals? lol

Ahhhhhh, bby I love your art so much, but I'm so broke ;w; Good luck with the shop love <3

Wait can you do OC villagers or animals? lol

Absolutely! :> I had OCs up there at first but then I got nervous HAHA I just worry about complex designs, but I don't mind simpler things!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahhhhhh, bby I love your art so much, but I'm so broke ;w; Good luck with the shop love <3

kyaa shiro senpai <3!!! i wish you the best of luck :D!!

Thank you both so much ;v; <33333 I'll make a request thread later, once I bump up my bank a little~

would you accept a commish of 2spooky? [x] [x]

OH ABSOLUTELY WHAT A DARLING HE IS OH MY GOSH
I just hope I can do his design justice! I would be honored oh mannnnn I'm in love @A@

How much would it be for a chibi, like you mentioned above? <33

Hm... 1m at the most, probably -- I tend not to be very good at them, though. My AC-style skills are really terrible omfg. So it's up to you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want pietro. But sadly I don't have 3mill...

Well, AC-style stuff would probably fall in the 800k-1m range, I suppose, if that's more doable for you. uvu I'll probably add more slots if people want chibis since those are relatively easy even though I'm terrible at them, haha

I think I could possibly do 1mil c: I have 3mil in my bank right now, but 2.5 of that is for someone for a commission. But I can trade in my TBT and I won a giveaway for 2million so I should be able to do that :3

I think I could possibly do 1mil c: I have 3mil in my bank right now, but 2.5 of that is for someone for a commission. But I can trade in my TBT and I won a giveaway for 2million so I should be able to do that :3

I can lower it to 800k uvu I'm really dumb at pricing I'm sorry orz

i was kinda scared u would deny since 2spooky design is kind of crazy. QoQ

mhmm I'll be watchin' this thread until I have enough bells to commission you. uvu <3

Back