Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VI: Tribal Attack ~ [Game Over/Cult Win]

That's how Minties is.

And she's not hostile and defensive "all of a sudden" it's her first post.

I'm going to have to agree, this is just the way Minties plays, and I gotta say I like it. She doesn't take crap from people.

True that Trundle
tumblr_mbhp4rm7QL1rr5ji1.gif

So... who are we gonna lynch? I believe the current candidates are:
Myself
Ashtot
Kisstoefur
No Lynch

Now that I've returned, I've mostly seen people agreeing on a no lynch. I'd just like to point out the risks of all options here.

No lynch: If we do not lynch, we won't kill any Town member that is either blue or green. That saves us one Town member. However, this means the Cult gets a free 'kill', or they get to convert anyone for free.

Lynch: We have the chance to mislynch and kill a Town member, but we also have a chance to kill a Cult member, possibly the Leader. This automatically saves all the Town members from being converted, and our chance increases.

I know this seems obvious, but no one has brought up the free kill from no lynching. I just want to make all options clear, so we can plan what we will do and make the most use out of it.

Ashtot said:
There's no reason to lynch anybody.

You missed a keyword. Yet. It's only about half into Day and we still have a good chunk of time to decide our course of action.

Myself
Ashtot
Kisstoefur
No Lynch

Randomly throwing out a list of possible lynches that don't make sense, including himself, which shows that he's trying to play "uber town" and gain the trust of others.

I knew that.
so
ashtot- safari doctor
Me- safari traveler
Everyone else- idk roleclaim pretty pls

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't see that gosj

Trying to form role lists publicly which will just hinder us in the long run.

But like Trundle said, Town are the only people who can kill others. Then, if we start relying on blue roles to tell us stuff, and they cant give us any more information, then that means they're probably scum.

This doesn't make sense.

He roleclaimed
he is being too defensive
he must b scum
lets lynch him

Just being a pickle head and making accusations with no basis.

Umm just gonna pop in and say I'm a townie. Again.

Publicly roleclaiming townie? Okay then...

So...
Ashtot- Safari Doctor
Kisstoefur- Safari Doctor
PurplPanda- Name for townie this game I forgot tbh
Everyone else- idk

He claims he's townie and then claims that he forgot the name?

Not anymore. muehehehe

Very constructive 10/10

Basically, I think that if we're going to lynch anyone, it should be PurplPanda. Regardless of whether or not he's the Cult Leader, he's a hindrance to town. I hope you will all consider this option.

Randomly throwing out a list of possible lynches that don't make sense, including himself, which shows that he's trying to play "uber town" and gain the trust of others.

Trying to form role lists publicly which will just hinder us in the long run.

This doesn't make sense.

Just being a pickle head and making accusations with no basis.

Publicly roleclaiming townie? Okay then...

He claims he's townie and then claims that he forgot the name?

Very constructive 10/10

Basically, I think that if we're going to lynch anyone, it should be PurplPanda. Regardless of whether or not he's the Cult Leader, he's a hindrance to town. I hope you will all consider this option.
Ok. So first off, the first quote you posted consisted of the lynch candidates Minties came up with. As much as I don't like Minties, she is normally right.

Second- Trundle is a strong player, and said he could come up with a strategy if we made a list of roleclaims. And the only two on there were mine and yours. If you didn't want that to be out there, why did you post it?

Third- I'm going to rephrase that. If blue roles start to give us information, and then they can't give us information anymore (because they are cult now), then they are probably scum.

Fourth- That was a joke, calm down guys.

Fifth- What is wrong with roleclaiming?

Sixth- It was like midnight, I had a long day, and I couldn't remember something's name. Calm down.

Seventh- Another joke calm down

Jokes shouldn't really be made much in mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Especially if it looks just stupid.

Myself
Ashtot
Kisstoefur
No Lynch

I knew that.
so
ashtot- safari doctor
Me- safari traveler
Everyone else- idk roleclaim pretty pls

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't see that gosj

But like Trundle said, Town are the only people who can kill others. Then, if we start relying on blue roles to tell us stuff, and they cant give us any more information, then that means they're probably scum.

He roleclaimed
he is being too defensive
he must b scum
lets lynch him

Umm just gonna pop in and say I'm a townie. Again.

So...
Ashtot- Safari Doctor
Kisstoefur- Safari Doctor
PurplPanda- Name for townie this game I forgot tbh
Everyone else- idk

Not anymore. muehehehe

Ok. So first off, the first quote you posted consisted of the lynch candidates Minties came up with. As much as I don't like Minties, she is normally right.

Second- Trundle is a strong player, and said he could come up with a strategy if we made a list of roleclaims. And the only two on there were mine and yours. If you didn't want that to be out there, why did you post it?

Third- I'm going to rephrase that. If blue roles start to give us information, and then they can't give us information anymore (because they are cult now), then they are probably scum.

Sixth- It was like midnight, I had a long day, and I couldn't remember something's name. Calm down.

The fact that you're telling me to "calm down" isn't helping your case any. If you think I'm angry then maybe It's because you feel under pressure. MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE THE CULT LEADER? I THINK YES.

Whatever. They're gonna lynch me anyway bc they don't like me

- - - Post Merge - - -

The fact that you're telling me to "calm down" isn't helping your case any. If you think I'm angry then maybe It's because you feel under pressure. MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE THE CULT LEADER? I THINK YES.
or maybe its bc youre talking in all caps.

Whatever. They're gonna lynch me anyway bc they don't like me

See what I mean folks? An attitude like this isn't going to help town. PurplPanda should have been wisdomed but for some reason that didn't happen. I think we can all agree that regardless of role, PurplPanda should be considered a Mafia Ally.

Ashtot, roleclaiming in Mafia is just a sign you're desperate for protection and want people to believe you are Town. I did it when I was new all the time, and it didn't help because I always ended up being the role everybody claimed. Besides, you play to win. If you want to win, don't joke around and post if you really have something you need to say.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, PurplPanda. //shot

Ashtot, roleclaiming in Mafia is just a sign you're desperate for protection and want people to believe you are Town. I did it when I was new all the time, and it didn't help because I always ended up being the role everybody claimed. Besides, you play to win. If you want to win, don't joke around and post if you really have something you need to say.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, PurplPanda. //shot

I'm not exactly sure what you're saying.

Ok guys. Remember AC mafia? Remember what role I was? A townie. Guess what? I was Day 1 lynch. You're just repeating what you did last time.

Ok guys. Remember AC mafia? Remember what role I was? A townie. Guess what? I was Day 1 lynch. You're just repeating what you did last time.

you were also a day one lynch in fire emblem mafia and you were mafia so.

I'm in favour of lynching a distraction/general annoyance. and tbh Purpl I don't think you have exactly started this off well for yourself, Ashtot is convincing to say the least lol

lol no one is gonna concentrate on mafia with this egg thing going on

Purpl plays bad both as town and mafia so tbh I have no idea...we've mislynched him once and the other time was spot on so idek, I'd much prefer a NL but at the same time a NL seems like a waste so I'm going to vote Purpl :x

lol no one is gonna concentrate on mafia with this egg thing going on

Purpl plays bad both as town and mafia so tbh I have no idea...we've mislynched him once and the other time was spot on so idek, I'd much prefer a NL but at the same time a NL seems like a waste so I'm going to vote Purpl :x

YAAS i agree with this xo
but still purpl is.. idk distracting in a way. either way we can't tell him and if we aren't rid of him now it will just be on our minds later. ): i'm sorry purpl #lynchingyou

I asked SP to suspend this game while the egg thing is going on LOL
he said no smh

Back