Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VI: Tribal Attack ~ [Game Over/Cult Win]

Ok. Ill tell you. You annoy me on the rest of the forums, and I wasn't sure of your attitude. Tbh, you're getting way too salty,and you're trying to disguise it.

Oath2order revealed a gun and shot and killed MissNoodle.

MissNoodle, the Tribesman, was killed.

Any votes placed on MissNoodle will be changed to votes for a No Lynch.

Jesus what

Okay..I'm just going to unvote for now. Kiss said he was suspicious of Noodle to me in the irc.

I would've got away with ispt if it weren't for you meddling kids karen, minties

Good game though. First time being mafia, and it was fun. Bye!

Night Three

After the success shot at the tribe, the town was all smiles. They cast the final votes toward MrKisstoefur with cheerful grins thinking that they just made a huge blow against the tribe. MrKisstoefur was all smiles, too, only they were from being a goofball around the rest of the Safari Group all day, refusing to help with anything. He didn't think they would ever call him out on that, so when he finally was, he was at a loss as to what to do.

With no defense prepared, MrKisstoefur felt it would be best to surrender. And what better way to surrender than to jump willingly into the pot? As he did, splashes of green hit the onlookers' faces.

Out in the distance, the Safari Group heard a crash of waves hitting rocks. When they arrived to the scene, they saw a huge mess of green blood with Lynn105 and debinoresu laying lifeless in the rocks.

MrKisstoefur, the Safari Traveler, couldn't stay focused.
Lynn105, the Safari Traveler, was modkilled.
Debinoresu, the Safari Traveler, was modkilled.

It is now Night Three. You have 24 hours to send in your actions.

Kiss, if there's something you don't do in Mafia games, it's completely give up on defending yourself. You can call it a game, but some people really care about it. Oh, and I had a friend over today, so I apologize for my inactivity.

Well, this isn't going to go very well, is it? I don't believe we have a single one shot Vig anymore until someone is given a gun, so I propose we spend our time attempting to coordinate our lynching strategy. The reason we don't get majority is because everyone has their opinion, and we need to discuss who actually needs to be lynched with evidence, rather than a random person like we've done previously.

Kiss, if there's something you don't do in Mafia games, it's completely give up on defending yourself. You can call it a game, but some people really care about it. Oh, and I had a friend over today, so I apologize for my inactivity.

Well, this isn't going to go very well, is it? I don't believe we have a single one shot Vig anymore until someone is given a gun, so I propose we spend our time attempting to coordinate our lynching strategy. The reason we don't get majority is because everyone has their opinion, and we need to discuss who actually needs to be lynched with evidence, rather than a random person like we've done previously.

u dont say

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly if we want to win this in an honourable fashion, we need to start working together, making smart and well-defined posts, and seriously considering who needs to be lynched, and why they should be lynched. I think this should be obvious and It's the reason this Mafia has been going terribly since the beginning. The fact that we have no evidence to go off of doesn't mean we create evidence to go off of, it means we wait and see what happens, and work behind the scenes with a couple of people in order to insure town is moving in the right direction.

stupid dinguses pls

by mr ily

Please do not even start. That goes for everyone else left in this game. If you DID NOT contribute anything at all during yesterday's day phase, you have no room to chastise anyone for the mislynch. Thought Kisstoefur was innocent? Maybe you should have ****ing spoke up for him before he reached majority. It certainly doesn't help us when he made posts like:

You got me. It was a good run while it lasted, but you got me. GG.

Goodbye cruel world lololol

So yeah. Also this:

Kiss, if there's something you don't do in Mafia games, it's completely give up on defending yourself. You can call it a game, but some people really care about it.

Now on to attempting to find out who the leader is. There wasn't much to go off of in Noodle's posts, except for this:

I think minties is right. Flop has been fairly suspicious, and I advise Karen to shoot in that particular direction

I highly doubt Noodle would have put her own cult leader up for vig shot, because that would have left her alone to carry the game.

A list of people that I believe the cult leader lies on:

Oath2Order
MisterNeedleMouse
Kippla
Pallycake

These are all the people that have claimed townie or not claimed anything. As far as Oath2Order goes, him shooting Noodle last night doesn't absolve him of suspicion imo. He's very experienced in mafia and Noodle had basically outed herself and was going to die anyways. Shooting a cult member would definitely make you seem more town considering she was a liability, but I still want to trust Oath's claim.

MisterNeedleMouse is a new player this game, he was in favor of lynching Noodle when it came up. I don't believe that SP would have made him the cult leader when it's his first game, but I don't want to rule him out based on that. He has at least tried to contribute and doesn't raise severe red flags for me at this time, although he did vote for Kisstoefur without posting anything.

##Vote: MrKisstoefur

Kippla is not a new player. She was in mafia II, III, and VI as well as Mini Mafia as a townie all four games. I'm mainly looking at II and III + mini because she was modkilled in VI. II and III were her first two games, so she posted significantly, which is understandable. Even in the first mini though, she posted 44 times. Comparatively, she has been relatively quiet this game, but that could be due to actual lack of discussion this game. Brought up Oath2Order's name as suspicious. Kippla seems to be pretty consistent with post content in all 4 previous townie games, but as with MisterNeedleMouse, don't want to write her off completely.

Now lastly, Pallycake. Pally isn't a new player either. She is quite good at hiding when she's mafia because she only contributes just enough for us to go "oh yeah I remember her posting". She usually sprinkles in little nonsense posts to keep her post count slightly inflated because 5 posts looks suspicious. For example:

What the ****

RIP Lunatic :(
u fkn noob

is night over yet or

The first post below is Pally getting clearly very agitated at us bandwagoning on Noodle (who did make herself incredibly obvious as cult). I felt like Noodle was clearly worthy of a shot, if not a lynch, considering she wasn't fighting us being suspicious of her. Karen asked Pally who she thought we should shoot: Me or Oath. She said she would go through posts and get back to her, then never actually did. Instead I posted my suspicions on Kisstoefur and she then bandwagoned on him pretty quickly. She ONLY voted on Kisstoefur out of the entire game so far. I would think that Pally looks like the most likely to be the leader right now unless Oath has been incredibly cunning.

Can you guys not all baseless bandwagon thx

I get the wotc post raises eyebrows but you guys can't be serious to go off of that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So we really think it's a strong player?
Does that mean that cult leader starts off alone?

Hmmm I'll go through some posts and see.

- - - Post Merge - - -

O snap, well since Karen wasted her shot -_- we could use Oath to town's advantage?

- - - Post Merge - - -

not last night, yesterday**

I voted for Kiss because he wasn't defending himself and I had a first aid class all day and wouldn't have a chance to vote later. However, long story short I came home earlier because some lady messed up my appointment.

I then unvoted for Kiss when noodle flipped scum since Kiss was defending himself to me in the irc.

The only reason I said let's not bandwagon was because no one presented a reason except for the wotc post which you have to admit didn't make much sense.

Also I didn't post any findings because I got caught up with other things and then the whole you vs kiss happened.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also can I add when I actually was mafia I posted a lot so idk what you mean about hiding.

The reason I'm quiet is because I learned from my mistakes in previous Mafia games. When I was chatty and roleclaimed, I was seen to be suspicious because I was not helping the Town. This game, I am trying to post when necessary and avoid roleclaiming, to help the Town. I can provide a better an answer when I'm off mobile.

I voted for Kiss because he wasn't defending himself and I had a first aid class all day and wouldn't have a chance to vote later. However, long story short I came home earlier because some lady messed up my appointment.

I then unvoted for Kiss when noodle flipped scum since Kiss was defending himself to me in the irc.

The only reason I said let's not bandwagon was because no one presented a reason except for the wotc post which you have to admit didn't make much sense.

Also I didn't post any findings because I got caught up with other things and then the whole you vs kiss happened.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also can I add when I actually was mafia I posted a lot so idk what you mean about hiding.

We honestly don`t have a lot to go on in this game, so cherry picking is necessary. It`s kind of irritating for town, to be honest. It pretty much continues until we find the cult leader (Or town is mostly cult), so it`s pretty much needle in a haystack. I can see why some people dislike cult mafia.

The reason I'm quiet is because I learned from my mistakes in previous Mafia games. When I was chatty and roleclaimed, I was seen to be suspicious because I was not helping the Town. This game, I am trying to post when necessary and avoid roleclaiming, to help the Town. I can provide a better an answer when I'm off mobile.

This is why I haven't said anything. I was nearly killed last time from making a seemingly innocent post, but that just put suspcion on me. I've already role claimed, and no one has counter claimed me.

This game seems kind of possible with the inadequate amount of posts. I haven't been able to take much of anything from what has been said so far.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*for making

Okay, I'm on a real computer now. Prepare for a wall of text, but I'll bold the important parts.

The reason I have not posted as much, like I said, is because I would prefer to help the Town and not hinder it like I have done previously. I'm not going to try and find the exact post, but during the second Mafia game (my first one, I was supremely noob) I posted to nearly every single post, totaling in an extremely high post count on the thread. SP told me that I didn't need to post as much, and Trundle gave me a link to a good playstyle for Townie, which involves posting when you need to (defending, arguing, reasons for lynching, etc.) and not because you feel the need to reply to everything.

During my second Mafia game, I was still moderately chatty, but I was mostly quiet (Karla told me to) by Day 2 and this led to my suspicion on multiple occasions, no matter how much I insisted they told me to. This was, however, a game where I learned to not post because you can. I successfully won this game with Karla and Trundle in the end, and then I took a break from Mafia. During this break, I decided that I needed to be quiet from the very beginning and not change how I play in the middle of the game.

That is why I am quiet and don't post very much.

Back