• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VI: Tribal Attack ~ [Game Over/Cult Win]

Why Noodle guys? What the **** are all of you doing?

Minties or Oath. What the ****ing **** kind of game am I playing in?

- - - Post Merge - - -

So we're all just gonna bandwagon Noodle because of her wotc post? Seriously? That's just ****ing stupid. Use your heads people. If it's not Tom or Trundle... then who else? Minties and Oath. People pls.

How are you so 100% sure that it's Oath or I? Please oh experienced Kisstoefur show me this indisputable or even slightly convincing evidence that I could even be the cult leader? I've said multiple times to kill me because all you will get is green blood. If that is what you want, be my damn guest. Also why are you suddenly getting so incredibly angry over a Noodle bandwagon? Last time you got this upset was when I was on your ass. Are you mad now that your cult friend would be boiled like an egg?

How are you so 100% sure that it's Oath or I? Please oh experienced Kisstoefur show me this indisputable or even slightly convincing evidence that I could even be the cult leader? I've said multiple times to kill me because all you will get is green blood. If that is what you want, be my damn guest. Also why are you suddenly getting so incredibly angry over a Noodle bandwagon? Last time you got this upset was when I was on your ass. Are you mad now that your cult friend would be boiled like an egg?

I'm 100% townie. Ask Ash, bruh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I said to shoot Noodles above. Check mate.

Hello safari brigade! I have sat down and gone through a few posts and would like to display my findings. That brings us to our little friend:

Kisstoefur

I get where you're coming from, Meaties, but you honestly didn't have to be so rude about it. Lighten up. It's just a game, man.

Also, why so hostile and defensive all of a sudden?

This was where I told Kisstoefur to not be stupid because he was trolling and fakeclaimed doctor. I also suggested we lynch him this day where he dismissed it as being "just a game". He then tried to turn it around on me saying that I was clearly hostile and defensive in my first post. (Anyone that has played or read mafia knows that I'm always hostile in my posts when I'm town. Always) I also suggested lynching Purpl and Ashtot as they were being distractions as well.

I don't really know what to say. I'm at a loss for words, honestly.

Just gonna go with the majority so save myself for another day. RIP Purpl ;-;

Why Noodle guys? What the **** are all of you doing?

Minties or Oath. What the ****ing **** kind of game am I playing in?

- - - Post Merge - - -

So we're all just gonna bandwagon Noodle because of her wotc post? Seriously? That's just ****ing stupid. Use your heads people. If it's not Tom or Trundle... then who else? Minties and Oath. People pls.

Okay so this game is essentially exactly like cell mafia where we have NOTHING to go off of because the cult cannot actually kill unless handed a gun. This means all we have to go off is behavior changes when people are converted into the cult. In the first quote, near the start of the game, Kisstoefur was all for lynching Purpl because it would allow him to stay in the game for another day.

In the second quote, he's clearly VERY upset that there's a bandwagon on Noodle. Why wasn't he this upset for Purpl? There isn't even actually evidence for Oath or I that would show us to be cult, yet the Noodle post that could seem suspicious is already dismissed? It's the radical hatred of this bandwagon that made me start to think that either Noodle could be the leader that recruited Kisstoefur or vise versa. He's pushing so very hard to kill the two people that are talkative and as Kippla said "leading town".

Our first cannibal feast was on a fellow townie? Well, damn. RIP in peace Purpl Rain.

My fellow townies, we need to be careful next time. Despite everyone's distaste for Purpl and his/her game, we're playing to win here. We can't just jump the gun and lobster boil all of the village idiots, myself included, just because we think they're gonna cost us the game in the long run. We saw what that caused us...

Fellow townie, fellow townie, fellow townie. Hey guys did you know he's a fellow townie? It's that incredibly "pro-town" oh no my fellow townie died I am sad because I am also townie behavior that people love to do as mafia (I know that I do it). Now he's chastising us for lynching Purpl when wait - didn't he just say that he was voting Purpl as well to stay in the game longer? All Purpl dying caused was less spam and fighting and uncertainty in the thread. There are certain people that are just typical day 1 lynches because they're terrible. Plain and simple.

Why waste a lynch on deborinesu? I'm going with my guy tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gut. I'm going with my GUT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Before anyone gets mad, the main reason I vote for Trundle was because he's a big well known player. If you remember my post from last night, I had my suspicions that the cult leader is someone well versed in the game. Trundle is a great player. He knows what he's doing. My only question is... why would he vote to lynch our only remaining Safari Hunter out of the blue, I might add, even if it could be a false claim? Makes no sense if she's telling the truth because we could use that free shot to our advantage.

I'm on to you, buddy boy.

He goes after Trundle here, again off of nothing but his "gut". Then he went after Tom and now he's going after me. Notice a pattern here? Kisstoefur is putting people up for lynch that TALK and are trying to weed out the cult from the inactives. Everyone that has tried to benefit town in some way has been put up for lynch by Kisstoefur. He has now dropped all suspicions on Oath because? Because Oath was given a gun? Giving someone a gun doesn't magically absolve them of being cult considering your shot goes out IMMEDIATELY and kills the person. I find it interesting that Kisstoefur is suddenly saying "Oh if Oath has a gun, clearly Minties is cult". Someone please explain that moronic logic?

I'm 100% townie. Ask Ash, bruh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I said to shoot Noodles above. Check mate.

Ashtot has NO way to prove that you are a townie, you imbecile. He is not a DT and the only way you would be "proven" by him is if you used an action on him and died. Also you failed to give evidence as to why I should be lynched. If you're going to play with the big boys, at least make it worth their time.

In conclusion, I strongly believe that Kisstoefur may be cult, if not the leader then he has been converted. Make of this what you will, but please let me know your thoughts as my vote is swaying to him.

Hello safari brigade! I have sat down and gone through a few posts and would like to display my findings. That brings us to our little friend:

Kisstoefur

This was where I told Kisstoefur to not be stupid because he was trolling and fakeclaimed doctor. I also suggested we lynch him this day where he dismissed it as being "just a game". He then tried to turn it around on me saying that I was clearly hostile and defensive in my first post. (Anyone that has played or read mafia knows that I'm always hostile in my posts when I'm town. Always) I also suggested lynching Purpl and Ashtot as they were being distractions as well.

Okay so this game is essentially exactly like cell mafia where we have NOTHING to go off of because the cult cannot actually kill unless handed a gun. This means all we have to go off is behavior changes when people are converted into the cult. In the first quote, near the start of the game, Kisstoefur was all for lynching Purpl because it would allow him to stay in the game for another day.

In the second quote, he's clearly VERY upset that there's a bandwagon on Noodle. Why wasn't he this upset for Purpl? There isn't even actually evidence for Oath or I that would show us to be cult, yet the Noodle post that could seem suspicious is already dismissed? It's the radical hatred of this bandwagon that made me start to think that either Noodle could be the leader that recruited Kisstoefur or vise versa. He's pushing so very hard to kill the two people that are talkative and as Kippla said "leading town".

Fellow townie, fellow townie, fellow townie. Hey guys did you know he's a fellow townie? It's that incredibly "pro-town" oh no my fellow townie died I am sad because I am also townie behavior that people love to do as mafia (I know that I do it). Now he's chastising us for lynching Purpl when wait - didn't he just say that he was voting Purpl as well to stay in the game longer? All Purpl dying caused was less spam and fighting and uncertainty in the thread. There are certain people that are just typical day 1 lynches because they're terrible. Plain and simple.

He goes after Trundle here, again off of nothing but his "gut". Then he went after Tom and now he's going after me. Notice a pattern here? Kisstoefur is putting people up for lynch that TALK and are trying to weed out the cult from the inactives. Everyone that has tried to benefit town in some way has been put up for lynch by Kisstoefur. He has now dropped all suspicions on Oath because? Because Oath was given a gun? Giving someone a gun doesn't magically absolve them of being cult considering your shot goes out IMMEDIATELY and kills the person. I find it interesting that Kisstoefur is suddenly saying "Oh if Oath has a gun, clearly Minties is cult". Someone please explain that moronic logic?

Ashtot has NO way to prove that you are a townie, you imbecile. He is not a DT and the only way you would be "proven" by him is if you used an action on him and died. Also you failed to give evidence as to why I should be lynched. If you're going to play with the big boys, at least make it worth their time.

In conclusion, I strongly believe that Kisstoefur may be cult, if not the leader then he has been converted. Make of this what you will, but please let me know your thoughts as my vote is swaying to him.

Do what you will. I'm not gonna argue because I know what I am.

If you want, Oath can shoot me. It's not like I have anything to hide lol

What if my question was because I was scared of being converted?
Anyway,I have been more active due to spring break, and I look more active than others cos I don't give a **** about the Easter egg hunt. And Karen, your right, this is my 3rd game so I'm not new any more.

Do what you will. I'm not gonna argue because I know what I am.

If you want, Oath can shoot me. It's not like I have anything to hide lol

If you were actually town, you would try to defend yourself against what I said instead of saying "no lol u r rong". If you're going to do one sentence replies, then please tell me:

1. How Ashtot can 100% confirm you are a townie.

2. Why I make the best candidate for lynch today according to you.

1. Because I'm dumb and didn't even know how cult worked. I even told Ashtot that I thought when someone was converted that they died. Apparently I was wrong and that's when he said he could trust me.

2. Because I thought that Cult couldn't get guns so I automatically placed blame on you instead of Oath. Apparently I'm still dumb to the rules when it comes to cult actions. Plus, you're one of the few active players still on the list. And I'm pretty sure YOU were the first person to bandwagon Purpl. Not to mention that if you go back and look into the voting thread, I never ACTUALLY voted at all for Purpl despite wanting to bandwagon with the rest of you to survive another night... I felt like Purps boiling was stupid and uncalled for when we could have just had a no lynch to begin with.

I don't know if it's because you're Cult or not, but, Kiss you were so easily ready to give up at the start of the game too. It's almost like you don't care, or you realize there's no way you can defend yourself.

1. Because I'm dumb and didn't even know how cult worked. I even told Ashtot that I thought when someone was converted that they died. Apparently I was wrong and that's when he said he could trust me.

2. Because I thought that Cult couldn't get guns so I automatically placed blame on you instead of Oath. Apparently I'm still dumb to the rules when it comes to cult actions. Plus, you're one of the few active players still on the list. And I'm pretty sure YOU were the first person to bandwagon Purpl. Not to mention that if you go back and look into the voting thread, I never ACTUALLY voted at all for Purpl despite wanting to bandwagon with the rest of you to survive another night... I felt like Purps boiling was stupid and uncalled for when we could have just had a no lynch to begin with.

Typed out a whole post and hit the back button on my phone great.

I refuse to believe anyone can be that stupid. You can only play the "I'm a noob I didn't know" card so many times before it sounds like desperation to not die. All you would have had to do was skim over the main post and see there were multiple cult roles and the fact that cults CONVERT people would say hello common sense you don't die when converted. We also discussed in this thread the possibility of a cult member getting the gun and shooting town. So you're either saying that you're completely devoid of all reading comprehension or you're hiding behind this pretend wall of noobery.

About why I haven't been converted, use your brain for a second. You said it yourself, I am active. Converting me would more than likely be detrimental to the cult because a behavioral change would be glaringly obvious and I would most likely end up lynched or shot. Your win con changes when you're converted or are you going to pretend you didn't know that too?

I also notice that Noodle is active, is not a mafia newbie and voted within the same minute as me for Purpl, yet you're highly against a lynch on her? Alrighty.

I am more than willing to be lynched or shot today. If I'm shot and when you see me flip green, I implore you to lynch Kisstoefur.

Typed out a whole post and hit the back button on my phone great.

I refuse to believe anyone can be that stupid. You can only play the "I'm a noob I didn't know" card so many times before it sounds like desperation to not die. All you would have had to do was skim over the main post and see there were multiple cult roles and the fact that cults CONVERT people would say hello common sense you don't die when converted. We also discussed in this thread the possibility of a cult member getting the gun and shooting town. So you're either saying that you're completely devoid of all reading comprehension or you're hiding behind this pretend wall of noobery.

About why I haven't been converted, use your brain for a second. You said it yourself, I am active. Converting me would more than likely be detrimental to the cult because a behavioral change would be glaringly obvious and I would most likely end up lynched or shot. Your win con changes when you're converted or are you going to pretend you didn't know that too?

I also notice that Noodle is active, is not a mafia newbie and voted within the same minute as me for Purpl, yet you're highly against a lynch on her? Alrighty.

I am more than willing to be lynched or shot today. If I'm shot and when you see me flip green, I implore you to lynch Kisstoefur.

You got me. It was a good run while it lasted, but you got me. GG.

I can't tell if Kiss is giving up or just being salty.
I'm going to be gone for the entire day so I will be placing my vote on him.

Good luck to everyone else left in the game.

I hope you all like the taste of my townie meat.

Oath, shouldn't you shoot kisstoefur first to see what he flips and then shoot miss noodle depending on what he comes out as?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh my I messed that up

*Shoot kisstoefur to see what he flips and then see about lynching miss noodle depending on what he flips

Well, miss noodle said that she didn't want to be on the same person as someone who she WOTC'd.

I asked her in a PM. She WOTC'd Kiss.

I already sent the shot in.

Well, miss noodle said that she didn't want to be on the same person as someone who she WOTC'd.

I asked her in a PM. She WOTC'd Kiss.

I already sent the shot in.

LOLwat. She sent me a PM asking why I stuck up for her.

Guys, I know I'm gonna die tonight, but I just want everyone to know that when I die... I'm more than certain Noodle is cult.

Maybe I wasn't clear.

I want to lynch Kiss because he pretty much admitted it.

I'm shooting noodle.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me reword that.

I'm shooting noodle because I have a gun, which makes me the ONE-SHOT VIGILANTE for today at least.

Maybe I wasn't clear.

I want to lynch Kiss because he pretty much admitted it.

I'm shooting noodle.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me reword that.

I'm shooting noodle because I have a gun, which makes me the ONE-SHOT VIGILANTE for today at least.

Goodbye cruel world lololol

Back