Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VI: Tribal Attack ~ [Game Over/Cult Win]

I would like to be placed on the replacement list please.

Replacement list plz

Or is it too late to sign up?

/in?

Last edited:
I am so mad this isn't called "TBT Mafia VI: Rumble in the Jungle"

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. Let us say that there is a person who is inducted into the cult, and they are pissed about it, so they therefore leak the cult team. What is the punishment for this? Does this fall under "playing against your win condition?"

2. When someone is inducted into the cult, are you going to make it crystal clear that their win condition has changed, so the above does not happen?

3. Does the Stalker have to choose a person to stalk or can they purposefully not?

You are a Parakeet. All your life you’ve

I don't know what the symbol is in you've but it's not the normal apostrophe you used elsewhere in the main post. It should be fixed.

I'll take the last spot (if there's enough room for me)

Last edited:
If by any chance, Cory joins the game, since this set up like terrorists, can I be granted special powers to suicide bomb him?

I am so mad this isn't called "TBT Mafia VI: Rumble in the Jungle"

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. Let us say that there is a person who is inducted into the cult, and they are pissed about it, so they therefore leak the cult team. What is the punishment for this? Does this fall under "playing against your win condition?"

Pretty sure this is the equivalent to a Mafia member giving out their chat link or team list. It goes beyond playing against your win condition and is grounds for a permaban. That is gameruining s***.

That's what I assumed, but I figured I'd still ask and double check that he makes it crystal clear that the person's alignment and win condition have changed.

That's what I assumed, but I figured I'd still ask and double check that he makes it crystal clear that the person's alignment and win condition have changed.

It has to be like that, or else technically the person is still considered a Town member and not Mafia if your win condition hasn't been changed.

I know, but it still has to be fair clear. Lots of new people.

I finally got around to updating my OpenOffice notes document so I'm reading to start analyzing once the game begins >=)

2. When someone is inducted into the cult, are you going to make it crystal clear that their win condition has changed, so the above does not happen?

3. Does the Stalker have to choose a person to stalk or can they purposefully not?

1. Yes, that falls under playing against your win condition. Any form of playing against your win condition will result in immediate modkill and a ban length determined from the severity of what the player did.

2. When someone is inducted into the cult, they will be told through a PM. It will be made clear in that PM that they are now part of the Tribal Community Team and follow that team's win condition.

3. The Stalker cannot be killed by the Vengeful Spirit if they happen to choose to stalk them. Thus, there is really no reason not to choose someone to stalk. If they do not send in a name of the person they want to stalk, they will be informed of a name that would be randomly chosen after Day One.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sign-ups are now full. Any further names will be added to the replacement list.
WoTC is in effect. If you choose to use WoTC, be sure to PM me the name of the player you would prefer not to play with. This player can be from the Replacement List as well.

Back