Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VI: Tribal Attack ~ [Game Over/Cult Win]

Haha rest in pieces, Panda. You will not be missed.

Why couldn't we have just had a no lynch until we had some hard evidence? Seems kinda wasteful to me honestly.

There's typically no solid solid evidence on the first day. Most of the time we save first day lynches for spammers and general idiots. They DO NOT change their behavior late game and it tends to hurt us quite a bit. You have things like where Cory claimed 6 roles and ended up just being a townie. We wasted a lynch, but we got the uncertainty of Cory out of the game. You really have to analyze if it's worth struggling with the headache that the person provides.

Haha rest in pieces, Panda. You will not be missed.

There's typically no solid solid evidence on the first day. Most of the time we save first day lynches for spammers and general idiots. They DO NOT change their behavior late game and it tends to hurt us quite a bit. You have things like where Cory claimed 6 roles and ended up just being a townie. We wasted a lynch, but we got the uncertainty of Cory out of the game. You really have to analyze if it's worth struggling with the headache that the person provides.

I'd have to agree. In the over all scheme of things, getting rid of a troublesome player, regardless of alliance, typically pans out. Players that try to turn the game into random chance kind of suck the fun out of it. Needlessly over-complicating things by making stupid claims and acting rash, he was pretty much asking for it.

Why couldn't we have just had a no lynch until we had some hard evidence? Seems kinda wasteful to me honestly.

I don't care, if we hadn't gotten rid of Purpl now with the stuff that happened he would have just been on our minds for the rest of the time he was in the game. Yes admittedly if there was a no lynch it would take longer for the Cult Leader to win but oh well lol.

At least Purpl wasn't a blue.

Day Two

With the sun setting, the Safari Group decided it would be best to spend their first night in the truck, and they would start their venture back to the mainland in the morning. Unfortunately, all seventeen travelers were unable to lay down in the truck; Lunatic was forced to sleep outside for the night.

She picked up her bags and went to a secluded opening in the woods. The leaves made for a natural bed, and she was able to find a sloth which lend itself to Lunatic as a pillow.

However, Lunatic couldn't sleep. She had an uneasy feeling that she was being hit by karma due to her reasons for coming on the safari. She had never meant to be raised in a hunting household, but that's how she was raised, and that's how she centered her life. Her gun couldn't just be left at home; she had to bring it with her everywhere she went, and with the roaming wildlife, the temptation grew to be too much for her to handle.

Lunatic was desperately trying to find a way to get herself to fall asleep now as she didn't want to collapse on the trek back home. She figured polishing her gun would do the trick, so he broke out her gun polish and began shining her prized possession. Her finger slipped as she was polishing and a shot rang into the air. As it did, the entire ground around her began to shake.

Fearing her life was now at stake, Lunatic bolted through the trees trying to find her way back to the truck. It was too dark to see what obstacles were in front of her, thus her foot got caught on a vine and she fell with a thud. As she lay on the ground, clutching her foot in agony, a tree gave way and crushed Lunatic's bones. No one was around to hear it.

Lunatic, the Safari Hunter, was crushed.

It is now Day Two. You have 24 hours to decide who to boil.

What the **** щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

Good luck remaining town! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Whoever shot me: ┌∩┐(~_~)┌∩┐

[19:30] <AshtotPC> i might have to lead a lynch against you
[19:31] <AshtotPC> ;)
[19:31] <oath2order> fine
[19:31] <oath2order> do it
[19:32] <AshtotPC> it was a joke

Yeah, I agree with Karen that we should strongly consider a no lynch for the reasons stated above.

I've got to get to bed soon because I have to get up really early so don't expect much more from me tonight. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Okay so I don't have much of an opinion, and the Easter egg hunting is keeping me very busy so I'm just going to GASP bandwagon Purpl.

Getting evidence the first day is pretty hard to come by. :lemon:

Okay so from looking at Lunatic's posts, she didn't really give away that she was blue unless she happened to roleclaim to the wrong person.

Also, the cult CANNOT kill at night. I asked SuperPenguin and if someone shoots another person with the day gun, it is posted immediately. This kill was posted at the deadline. There are two possibilities:

1. Lunatic was shot by another vigilante, while I have no idea why they would shoot someone that didn't look suspicious, it's possible.

2. Lunatic attempted to shoot the person that was Granny and killed themselves.

If it was a vig shot, consider coming forward as you are now just a townie. Honest mistake, but it'd help us narrow the list down slightly.

7a3.jpg

This may be a long shot, but I thought that I may be onto something.

Remember back to yesterday when Ashtot role claimed? Why wasn't he converted to cult? Now we can assume that the only reason why this didn't happen was because the person had knowledge with how the game works. My first thought, now hear me out on this guys, was Minties. She was the sole person to actively point out Ashtot's role claim and how dumb of a move it was. Minties is smart enough NOT to convert someone who she feels could be falsely role claiming. Well... Minties, Oath, and maybe even Trundle. All of whom are expert Mafia players. Need I mention that anyone else on that list, who if they were cult, wouldn't hesitate to convert Ashtot any moment they could, regardless of role claim, just to get the Safari Doctor out of the game early. This is why I think it's someone who knows what they're doing and/or has a ton of experience in games like this. Now I'm not saying that I'm 100% on this, but I just thought it would be something worth looking into before we go into tomorrows boil.

inb4 Minties rips me a new *******

plsdunh8me </3

Okay so I am the Vengeful Spirit (Granny). I fake claimed as doctor in order to bait the Cult Leader to trying to convert me, and winning us the game, which didn't happen, so we can gather that the Cult Leader is somewhat intelligent.

1. Lunatic shot me and died. (If she shot me that was a really stupid move.)

2. Lunatic was killed by someone else, which is also a possibility.

Okay I'm going to come forward.

I am another Safari Hunter (Vigilante) but I refrained from using my shot last night. However, I'm going to use it tonight for sure.

I didn't shoot Lunatic, so I am going to assume she attempted to shoot Ashtot unless there is another Safari Hunter (vigilante).

how do you know if ashtot was converted to cult or not

Okay so I am the Vengeful Spirit (Granny). I fake claimed as doctor in order to bait the Cult Leader to trying to convert me, and winning us the game, which didn't happen, so we can gather that the Cult Leader is somewhat intelligent.

I was going to say "I have my reasons" but this pretty much summed up how I knew.

I gotta apologise for my dumb post earlier in the thread. I was simply posting for the sake of not looking inactive, so sorry folks. Hope you can forgive a clumsy beginner.

If the cult leader didn't bite ashtot's bait, MrKiss raises a good point. Cult leader knows what they're doing.
Explaining your own strategy from the perspective of a town player is a pretty good alibi, however. Threatening to drop out, giving the appearance of a new player out of their depth, is a pretty good distraction as well.

Casting suspicion on the more experienced players is the most logical thing to do at this point but let's not be lulled into a false sense of security.

Okay I'm going to come forward.

I am another Safari Hunter (Vigilante) but I refrained from using my shot last night. However, I'm going to use it tonight for sure.

I didn't shoot Lunatic, so I am going to assume she attempted to shoot Ashtot unless there is another Safari Hunter (vigilante).

futuramafry.jpg

Claims aside, rip Lunatic.

Looking at Minties' summary of Lunatic's posts, nothing sticks out at all. And like others have pointed out, Cult doesn't kill, they merely adopt. I think Granny is the only one who can't be indoctrinated (unless Docs protect people from being brought into the fold). So this game will obviously be a bit trickier, the only kills should be dead Cultists who fell to the Granny or those that were shot by vigs.

View attachment 41489

This may be a long shot, but I thought that I may be onto something.

Remember back to yesterday when Ashtot role claimed? Why wasn't he converted to cult? Now we can assume that the only reason why this didn't happen was because the person had knowledge with how the game works. My first thought, now hear me out on this guys, was Minties. She was the sole person to actively point out Ashtot's role claim and how dumb of a move it was. Minties is smart enough NOT to convert someone who she feels could be falsely role claiming. Well... Minties, Oath, and maybe even Trundle. All of whom are expert Mafia players. Need I mention that anyone else on that list, who if they were cult, wouldn't hesitate to convert Ashtot any moment they could, regardless of role claim, just to get the Safari Doctor out of the game early. This is why I think it's someone who knows what they're doing and/or has a ton of experience in games like this. Now I'm not saying that I'm 100% on this, but I just thought it would be something worth looking into before we go into tomorrows boil.

inb4 Minties rips me a new *******

plsdunh8me </3

Hey yeah I actually said this same thing. Good one. :3 I definitely think the cult leader is hiding among the seasoned players because they didn't fall for the bait.

List of "seasoned" players:
Minties
Oath2order
VillageDweller
Karen
Tom
Trundle

Personally I think that the cult leader's name may lie on this list. Any thoughts?

Back