• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VI: Tribal Attack ~ [Game Over/Cult Win]

Day One

"Last call for all Safari travelers!" yelled Superpenguin.

As the last travelers boarded the truck, he started 'er up and started driving along into the jungle. Meanwhile, Tina was educating the travelers on the plant and wild life found in the jungle.

"No flash photography," warned Tina. "It scares the animals."

The truck continued deeper into the jungle as Tina continued to educate the travelers on the variety of plant and wild life they were looking at. Sensing the travelers were growing bored of hearing the same spouts of information, Tina decided to make the safari more interesting. She went off on a tangent describing the legend of the tribe that was nearly entirely wiped out from a Peruvian parasite and how late at night, the Tribal Leader attempts to regain followers from unsuspecting travelers.

"It's a shame the safari is forbidden to extend into the night," joked Tina. "An experience like that would be a hoot to live through!"

The sun would be setting in a few hours, so Superpenguin began to turn the truck around. As he did, the travelers thought they heard a rustling sound coming from behind the trees just up ahead. As the truck started along the pathway home, the rustling became more distinct and it became clear there was something or someone hiding there.

The truck eventually reached the trees where the rustling was presumably heard. Superpenguin, Tina, and the rest of the travelers looked to see if anything was there; nothing could be seen.

Everyone's gaze returned to the pathway home where there now stood a shadowy figure right in the middle. The figure fired several arrows at the truck before darting away. Two of the arrows broke through the windshield and punctured Superpenguin and Tina's throats staining the seats with blue blood. The other arrows released the air out of the front tires. Meanwhile, the travelers sat in the back of the truck with an overwhelming sense of fear.

With no form of transportation and no guide, the travelers decided to wait in the back of the truck and talk out what to do with one another before they risk stepping out into the jungle.

Superpenguin, the Safari Driver, is dead.
Tina, the Safari Guide, is dead.

It is currently Day One. You have 24 hours to decide who to boil.

Well that escalated quickly.

God I hate that quote, but seriously.

Okay so let's get this thing started. There's only 24 hours so we need to make a decision quick. It's going to be hard especially with timelines and everything.

With this setup, it actually might be wise to no lynch...since mafia # doesn't increase "KP". No matter what their number is, the cult leader can only induct one member anyway.

Basically we can risk a mislynch or chuck and hope for best that we hit cult leader OR a cult member, or just vote for a no lynch. Meanwhile I'm going to look through the player list but let me know what you guys think.

- - - Post Merge - - -

TIMEZONES NOT TIMELINES

Okay so let's get this thing started. There's only 24 hours so we need to make a decision quick. It's going to be hard especially with timelines and everything.

With this setup, it actually might be wise to no lynch...since mafia # doesn't increase "KP". No matter what their number is, the cult leader can only induct one member anyway.

Basically we can risk a mislynch or chuck and hope for best that we hit cult leader OR a cult member, or just vote for a no lynch. Meanwhile I'm going to look through the player list but let me know what you guys think.

- - - Post Merge - - -

TIMEZONES NOT TIMELINES
I'm down for a no lynch. That way, we don't have the risk of hitting a blue role. But, there is also a chance there is more than two scum players.

Yeah, I'm not too keen on the idea of lynching anyone just yet.

There's a bunch of new players this game so it's going to be harder to scum/cult-hunt.

We can assume we're not gonna hear from quite a few players for a while so keep that in mind.

At the moment looking at the OP I'm estimating 6 blues, 4-5 scum, and 7-8 townies. Meaning if we random lynch we have a 1/3 of hitting a blue but yet a not so bad chance at hitting scum. Right now I'd like to hear from the newer players and there's already someone looking suspicious IMO.

As we all know, trust isn't really a thing this game. Watch for sudden behavior changes at nights are over. A person can be recruited every night, and if you're trusting someone who just got recruited, you're leaking information. As a side note, this game will only get harder the further down the road we get. Cult Lord has many options as to how they could throw off town, so if we end up lynching a follower, we can't assume that X is mafia because they are close to Y. It's all trust and lack of trust at the same time. Needed input; should we go with a quick pile up of roles and names to find the cult leader through roleclaiming, or take the long term road which is likely much more risky. I have a feeling I can put together a strategy that can win this whole can if I were to get all the roles claimed to me.

by the way don't roleclaim to karen she leaked all the blues to scum last game and got them killed including herself.

by the way don't roleclaim to karen she leaked all the blues to scum last game and got them killed including herself.

Excuse me but I don't think you died
And I wasn't the one that gave the entire role list to the godfather~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would have died anyway; you told Minties my role so shush we are even

Ok, since Tom isn't here, I feel like making a playerlist would be something good to do. Note: This is from my experience, so it may not be accurate.

Strong players:
Trundle, Ashtot, oath2order, Minties, and VillageDweller(putting him in both strong and medium bc I'm not sure)

Medium players:
Karen, Lunatic, Kippla, lynn105, Dolby and VillageDweller

Weak players:
PurplPanda and Flop

Unknown players:
pallycake(wasn't sure), debinoresu, MisterNeedleMouse, Kisstoefur, Sway

Remember, this is from my experience. If you feel any edits need to be made, let me know.

Yeah, I agree with Karen that we should strongly consider a no lynch for the reasons stated above.

I've got to get to bed soon because I have to get up really early so don't expect much more from me tonight. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Excuse me but I don't think you died
And I wasn't the one that gave the entire role list to the godfather~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would have died anyway; you told Minties my role so shush we are even

According to him, it was you and ashtot so yes you did.

Hullo friends. I am ready to boil some peeps.

Question:

Do we eat the people afterwards or...? (asking for a friend)

Because that sounds like a waste of perfectly good food if we're trying to survive this long in a hostile jungle. I'm down for cannibalism if it mean we're all gonna survive one more night. Just saiyan.

flop why you vote so quick U: it's only been 10 minutes lol

Anyways I kinda agree with Karen though about no lynch

Also here's some newer people that we should look/keep an eye on during the game:
Sway
debinoresu
MisterNeedleMouse
MrKisstoefur

Not saying they're suspicious or anything but I'm pretty sure it's these guys first time playing so yeah :p

According to him, it was you and ashtot so yes you did.

I gave him like 3 roles, Ashtot gave him more roles o-o What about you telling my role to Minties then you still didn't answer that

Anyways can we move on, Oath what do you think the plan should be for today?

Back