What nicknames are your villagers calling you right now?

Bam called his old mayor "cleats" and I really hope he'll give me that nickname. I know I can make someone give me it, but I want to "earn" it. I don't know, that is just a really cool one. "Hiya, cleats! Whatcha want?" Awesome.

Depends on the character I'm using.

My Mabure characters all have nicknames. Avril is either Princess or just Avril to most of the town, although Rocco calls her brainiac. Nagako is june bug to most of the town, although Graham calls her amiga and Eloise just calls her Nagako. Rosaline is just Rosaline to most of the town, although Graham calls her mon amie and Wendy (who I'm trying to make her best friend) calls her Rose.

Danielle is just Danielle to everyone in Camazotz at the moment, and given her character I don't really intend on changing that (although T-Bone wanted to call her "Youngin" and "Bucko" at two different points).

I have them call me honeybee. I'm wearing a bee outfit currently, plus it's a cute nickname in general. :)

They call me 'captain'.
It's pretty cool especially when it's Rod calling me that :3 ('Hey there captain, arrr!')

My mayor is referred to as "King-E."
My second character is "buddy."
The third char. has no nickname thus far.

I either have them call me Sempai or Milady. I usually refuse the premade nicknames until I can come up with my own custom ones

Back