Switch
4021-1281-7454
Isabelle
Tasty Cake
Easter Egg
Green Candy
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Do you have a favorite pair of socks? And why?
No they don't have to match. :p

My personal favorite would have to be these, I love the jungle theme and they match my jordan shorts.
stance-mahalo-m320amah-wht-mens-socks.jpg

I have yellow mustache socks. They are a dandeliony color and the toes and heels are black, and so are the mustaches. I'll try to find a picture.

- - - Post Merge - - -

giftttttttttt.jpg

I have a phobia of socks
Don't think I've worn any for the past two years (._.)

I usually just like plain stockings, but the black ones with lacework patterning are adorable.

I really want just classic white knee highs too, though I don't have enough sporty clothes to match ahaha;

OH there are a lot of novelty leggings/stockings that I like but probably wouldn't wear. If I find some I'll post here haha.

Last edited:
I just like any kind of fuzzy socks c: I really don't care about color or design, as long as they're longer than my ankles and are warm c: <3

I loooove my over-the-knee socks but other than that I have some white & blue & black stripe ones that are wonderful :3

the ones with the red on the bottom, they're special
see, i never actually paid for those socks... and they weren't red on the bottom until i left the store ;)

This thread is the best. I've been waiting all my life to showcase my breakfast socks. Though I guess it's 'sock' now since the other one has completely disappeared... typical sock behaviour

ogay.jpg

I usually save this guy for special occasions

Last edited:
Back