• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Socks?

mob

( ^q^ )
Bells
Switch
4021-1281-7454
Isabelle
Tasty Cake
Easter Egg
Green Candy
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Do you have a favorite pair of socks? And why?
No they don't have to match. :p

My personal favorite would have to be these, I love the jungle theme and they match my jordan shorts.
stance-mahalo-m320amah-wht-mens-socks.jpg

I have yellow mustache socks. They are a dandeliony color and the toes and heels are black, and so are the mustaches. I'll try to find a picture.

- - - Post Merge - - -

giftttttttttt.jpg

My favorite socks are f2c0_rainbow_dash_socks.jpg there 20% cooler then all of yours

I have a phobia of socks
Don't think I've worn any for the past two years (._.)

I usually just like plain stockings, but the black ones with lacework patterning are adorable.

I really want just classic white knee highs too, though I don't have enough sporty clothes to match ahaha;

OH there are a lot of novelty leggings/stockings that I like but probably wouldn't wear. If I find some I'll post here haha.

Last edited:
I just like any kind of fuzzy socks c: I really don't care about color or design, as long as they're longer than my ankles and are warm c: <3

Now I really wish I had a special pair of socks.. >o>

I only wear long thick black socks.

I loooove my over-the-knee socks but other than that I have some white & blue & black stripe ones that are wonderful :3

the ones with the red on the bottom, they're special
see, i never actually paid for those socks... and they weren't red on the bottom until i left the store ;)

This thread is the best. I've been waiting all my life to showcase my breakfast socks. Though I guess it's 'sock' now since the other one has completely disappeared... typical sock behaviour

ogay.jpg

I usually save this guy for special occasions

Last edited:
Back