• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[CONTEST]: Shiny Mudkip

shayminskyforme88

Back Home in Hoenn
Bells
Switch
8085-5358-1801
Island
Winterwood
Isabelle
Waluigi Easter Egg
Green Balloon
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
う
ど
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Yoshi Easter Egg
I am giving away an unclosed Legit Flawless Shiny Mudkip to the first person who can guess the answer to my question. I can confirm its legitimacy because I personally RNGed it in my Black. If you disapprove of RNGing, this contest is not for you.
Before we get to the question, Here are the guidelines:
-Each person may only answer once every 2 hours. If I see any 2 posts by the same person with less than 2 hours difference, that person will no longer be eligible for the contest.
-The winner should have a copy of Black, White, Black 2, White 2, X, or Y to pick up the prize.
-If the winner does not respond to my PM within 3 days of sending, the prize is void and the contest will reset.
-Just so I know you're reading, put 3 consecutive exclamations within your post. These are the only entries I'll
consider.(No Editing)
-I will be confirming whether or not each answer is correct.

Now on to the question:
What is the first Shiny Pokemon I encountered in all my years of playing?

Good luck to all!

Hints so far
Hint 1: It was during the 3RD Generation.

Hint 2: Although it was during the 3rd Generation era, It was not actually a 3rd gen Pokemon.

Hint 3: Someone actually got it but didn't follow a certain rule.

Taken Answers
Nincada
Electrike
Beldum
Swablu
Mudkip
Poochyena
Makuhita
Regice
Roselia
Spinda
Cascoon
Sableye
Gyarados
Pidgey
Dunsparce
Machop

Last edited:
With around 650+ Pokemon to guess, This might go on for ages, Especially with the limit how people can post.

Electrike

!!!

Also, for anyone curious: Don't bother combing OP's post history, it's not mentioned at all/no hints :p

Back