Green Balloon
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
う
ど
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Yoshi Easter Egg
I am giving away an unclosed Legit Flawless Shiny Mudkip to the first person who can guess the answer to my question. I can confirm its legitimacy because I personally RNGed it in my Black. If you disapprove of RNGing, this contest is not for you.
Before we get to the question, Here are the guidelines:
-Each person may only answer once every 2 hours. If I see any 2 posts by the same person with less than 2 hours difference, that person will no longer be eligible for the contest.
-The winner should have a copy of Black, White, Black 2, White 2, X, or Y to pick up the prize.
-If the winner does not respond to my PM within 3 days of sending, the prize is void and the contest will reset.
-Just so I know you're reading, put 3 consecutive exclamations within your post. These are the only entries I'll
consider.(No Editing)
-I will be confirming whether or not each answer is correct.

Now on to the question:
What is the first Shiny Pokemon I encountered in all my years of playing?

Good luck to all!

Hints so far
Hint 1: It was during the 3RD Generation.

Hint 2: Although it was during the 3rd Generation era, It was not actually a 3rd gen Pokemon.

Hint 3: Someone actually got it but didn't follow a certain rule.

Taken Answers
Nincada
Electrike
Beldum
Swablu
Mudkip
Poochyena
Makuhita
Regice
Roselia
Spinda
Cascoon
Sableye
Gyarados
Pidgey
Dunsparce
Machop

Last edited:
With around 650+ Pokemon to guess, This might go on for ages, Especially with the limit how people can post.

Electrike

!!!

Also, for anyone curious: Don't bother combing OP's post history, it's not mentioned at all/no hints :p

Back