• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What unusual things do you chew eat or suck?

Straws, pens, bottle caps, erasers (Disgusting, but a habit.), usually things like that.

"What unusual things do you chew, eat or suck?"

( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?) huehuehue

Last edited:
I'm pretty orally fixated, especially when it comes to plastic. Cups, water bottle caps, straws, pen caps... The worst is plastic straws; I used to chew on one all day every day in my junior year of high school, except during math class because my teacher would make me throw it away. I'm a little better about it than I used to be, but if I get a straw I won't let it out of my mouth for hours.

I also wear a necklace with a jigsaw pendant, and I put that in my mouth a lot.

i can not think of anything i suck that is appropriate.....

i do bite my lip a lot tho????

My mom hated me when i was a kid because i sucked on everything. Nowadays its pens, bottlecaps and on sometimes my hand when im sitting in class or at the computer. I don't put my whole hand in my mouth, no x)

i chew at my lips fingernails and plastic bottle caps

Last edited:
When I was young, I used to chew on my towel after a shower because it tasted good. :p

Nowadays, no.

Hair and when I was younger, my stylus every time I got mad.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And my water bottle

Back