Favorite TBT Quotes!

[13:40] <@Thunder> more like crappetizing

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[23:01] <@Thunder> kayla dressing her middle aged son in diapers because she doesn't want him to grow up
[23:01] <@Thunder> that's what your togepi is

Last edited:
Back when I played runescape I came across some user named Bobdapeach and I really liked it so I stole it LOL

I see you have Pietro. Puts arm around you. Please pm me. He is my ultimate dreamie. And you can get to know me.
Puts arm around you.

raisins are gross sad dried-up grapes

puppy's sig said:
Rules for my town:
-dont step on the flowers, grass, or anything that grows and god forbid you so much as set a foot on my dirt. all of this goes for running or walking.

-oh and dont step on my nice paths either. i dont need you tracking dirt all over them

-dont talk to anyone in my town um they dont know you. like, you dont even go here

-all of your sentences must contain the word "shark" or any reference to sharks.

-you cannot wear the color yellow b/c gross why would you even

-you are required to like attack on titan/shingeki no kyojin if not we cant be friends im sorry

-and as always, make sure to have fun :)

"Aww Sej, you silly" said by Gingersnap35, who has now sadly left :c

How is that even a quote worth posting? Like what the heck? I'm so confused by you members

Can't you read the tittle of this thread?! It says post your favorite quotes not post Trundle's favorite quotes! And if miss Sej likes it then she can most definitely post it.

Last edited:
*carried in by a fleet of bald eagles while red white and blue fireworks go off and spell those 3 wonderful letters, then lands and enters the nearest mcdonalds*

U S A

U S A

I AM PROOOUD 2 B THE AMERICUN

where atleast I kno im free (subtract revoked social rights for being t&g thats no big deal)
and atleast I know the star spangled banner
bursts in air for me

etc etc patriotism

☆USA☆

A super beautiful red-coated wolf who attracts all the other wolves but is too busy frolicking with the mystic butterflies to care. <3

because of their user name I imagine them as

....a kitty cat who believes they are a wolf, and attempts to howl to the moon,but only to let out a small cute meow uwu​

Many more but these are few I love X3

Yeah I suck at everything I have no talent I don't give a **** oath thank you for good feedback. Yeah yeah Im a diatraction whore
~Waffles @ Mafia

soz but it's pretty funny i CANT STOP LAUGHING xD

Jack you, You said you want "funny drama" and you dare me to be moody and tell Tom I have "personal problems" in mafia so here :rolleyes:

Oath told me to stop playing mafia and shiz lol
PS: Was laughing at my post because I find it stupid

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Me spams Wreaking ball and shiz*
*Gallows shows pic of Billy durex ad*
[01:57] <@ProfGallows> "I should've came in that Durex like a wrecking ball." - Billy Ray Cyrus

Last edited:
[18:11] <makkine> [18:10] <Cory> I goofed with Jubs
[18:11] <Andelsky> that'd be.. Cubs.
[18:12] <makkine> jubs cubs
[18:12] <Andelsky> cory x jubs. cubs. <3
[18:12] <Cory> We had sex
[18:13] <makkine> omg rly cory
[18:13] <makkine> scandal

Back