Answer the ACNL tumblr quiz if you are bored.

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Marshal
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Beautiful Town
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Um, too many to list out...cuz it'd probably be thirty of them. But to keep it short, Zucker and Katt are probably my top ones.
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Umm..item like house? Tool/Streetpass?...I'm going to say kotatsu or zen tea set is my favorite.
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Resetti
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Octavian got mad during a villager conversation and then fell into a pitfall as he was trying to storm away.
7) What's your town name? I have three (in my signature).
8) How did you come up with this name? Two are words I like with meanings I like. One is the name of a place I like.
9) Is your town complete? Nope. Still in progress.
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) Um...180-200 million between all three towns?
11) What is the best thing about your town? My villagers. <3
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? With friends.
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. I go around to see if anyone pings and also dig up stray bamboo seeds along the way.
14) What is your favorite set? Alpine or Modern Wood
15) Why is it your favorite set? Alpine - Cute patterns/I love blue Modern Wood - I love natural wood styles
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? The animals.
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? Um..can't really think of anything..except the times I've tried to lead people to villager houses or the campground and ended up stepping into a pitfall on the way. x.x
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? I would say a 7. I think my main town's theme is cohesive and it's developed enough to be enjoyable.
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Well..I kinda already do lol..but um it's in my savings. I like have 100 million minimum in savings. With an extra 100 million and if I was done with all upgrades for all towns, I would probably choose to just do a giveaway of bells.
20) Do you Time-Travel? Yes. Not so much in my two main towns but in my third a lot.
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? Items.
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Yes.
23) What's your least favorite item? Um...iunno...don't really have a least, its just either in not my taste category or is my taste.
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? Most days I don't play. Weekends I probably play too much on and off...
25) Do you have a tan? No.
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Bob.
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Truffles
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Yes.
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Hunt.
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Main town is old fashioned zen theme.
31) Why do you play animal crossing? Has things I enjoy..animals, decorating, customization, seasonal themes
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? Nope.

2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Bells! Beautiful town can come later!
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Merengue and Tangy
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Cupcake
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Lyle. HHD says he's a terrible boss too!
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Hmm, I have no idea!
7) What's your town name? Amity
8) How did you come up with this name? it's a recurring name in some horror films (Jaws, Amityville) and is short enough to fit, plus an actual town name.
9) Is your town complete? Will it ever be?
10) How many bells do you have? 49,412
11) What is the best thing about your town? My tower!
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Depends on the day. Usually alone.
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Check event plaza, check for Jacob's Ladders, collect fossils, feed Shrunk, check Nook's, check Nookling shop, talk to Mabel, check and donate fossils.
14) What is your favorite set? Sweets! I have a player character purely to display it.
15) Why is it your favorite set? I'm a desserts lover.
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? Animals with facial hair. Why.
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL? The face I gave my "creepy" player character.
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 7
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it?
20) Do you Time-Travel? No
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? Bells, because otherwise I'd be bored and leave!
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Nope. Working on it!
23) What's your least favorite item? Balloon anything
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? Varies wildly. Probably a couple of hours?
25) Do you have a tan? Not at the moment but I did for a long time
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Diana
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Limberg
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Just three days ago!
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Depends on the day- mostly tours
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Not really
31) Why do you play animal crossing? Cute time-killer, full of surprises and new things every day
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? Nah, not really, though I don't think Coco would mind weaponizing herself.

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Marshal.
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? A beautiful town.
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Tangy, Daisy, Rosie, Dobie, Erik.
4) What is your favorite item in the game? The silver watering can.
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Lyle.
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Nothing funny ever really happens.
7) What's your town name? Belmont.
8) How did you come up with this name? Nothing in particular. I just liked the way it sounded.
9) Is your town complete? No.
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) 20 million. It's enough for me not to have to worry about paying off public works projects, but at the same time I'm trying to expand it further.
11) What is the best thing about your town? There's nothing rather striking in my town.
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Alone.
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Water all of my flowers & get coffee from Brewster.
14) What is your favorite set? Minimalist.
15) Why is it your favorite set? It's very clean looking.
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? Nothing really.
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? Again, nothing.
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? A solid 7 1/2.
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Keep all of it in savings.
20) Do you Time-Travel? No.
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? All the items, so I wouldn't have to waste my bells on items but just on public works projects.
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? I'm missing Katrina's shop & the emporium.
23) What's your least favorite item? I don't really know.
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? Between 1-2 hours.
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Diana.
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Beardo or Charlise or Rocket.
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Hunt on the island.
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: N/A.
31) Why do you play animal crossing? Anxiety relief.
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? No.

2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells?Beautiful Town
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Stitches, Marshal, Molly, Phoebe
4) What is your favorite item in the game? New 3DS XL K.K.
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Lyle
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Marshal was willing to let Bertha wear his Jacket for warmth.
7) What's your town name? Lucidity
8) How did you come up with this name? Just thought of something lucid like.'
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) 0
11) What is the best thing about your town? Villagers.
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Alone.
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Talk with Villagers, Check Stores.
14) What is your favorite set? Zodiac Set
15) Why is it your favorite set? I like it's Astrological theme.
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? Idk.
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)?Ehh not sure.
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 5
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? But stuff, give it away.
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? Bells.
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? No
23) What's your least favorite item? Fish on a Board
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? 20 minutes.
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Rory
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Island Tours
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put:Probably plan on something astrological.
31) Why do you play animal crossing? Helps with Anxiety.
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? Rory.

Oh this looks like fun. I shall do it.

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette?
I don't pick and choose villagers. I like all of them

2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells?
Beautiful town. Bells are pretty easy to earn

3) Who are your favorite villagers?
See answer #1

4) What is your favorite item in the game?
The Lovely Phone

5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying?
Resetti

6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town?
Nothing in this town but in a previous town I had two snooties and they both bashed the shampoo one of my other villagers was using

7) What's your town name?
Ossipri

8) How did you come up with this name?
Random name generator

9) Is your town complete?
Nope, not even close

10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included)
36,059 total

11) What is the best thing about your town?
The landscaping is actually coming along nicely

12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends?
I'm mostly a solo player but I'll visit other towns and let them visit me

13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day.
Hunt for fossils and fake rock and get coffee

14) What is your favorite set?
Cabana

15) Why is it your favorite set?
I like the rustic look it has.

16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL?
The rags to riches feel this game has. I like games like that

17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)?
When I first started playing this game, I was a part of Club Tortimer and the other person who was on the island with me, kept glitching in and out. I don't know I found that funny

18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it?
7...It's not done yet but I'm liking how it's turning out

Buy all the house expansions then pay them all off

20) Do you Time-Travel?
No

21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world?
All the bells, then I could buy all the items

22) Do you have all your shops unlocked?
Not yet

23) What's your least favorite item?
King Tut mask. Not only is it ugly but it brings bad luck

24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily?
A few hours a day

25) Do you have a tan?
I did, but not anymore

26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose?
See answer to question #1

27) Who is your least favorite villager?
See answer to question #1

28) Have you achieved perfect town?
Not yet

29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island?
Hunt because the island tours can be annoying at time, but then again so can hunting

30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put:
I don't have a town theme

31) Why do you play animal crossing?
Because it's fun. I love RPG games. And it has animals, somethign else I like

32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails?
No, that's pretty messed up. XD

Last edited:

Marshal. Not a big fan of Jambette's horrible awful design. No thanks.

A beautiful town. Bells have no use to me if I have a beautiful town.

Too many. I love the villagers I have atm (Merengue, Zucker, Flora, Fauna, Francine, Fang, Marshal, Julian, Rosie, and Diana). I also adore Beau, Genji, Blanche, Cranston, Whitney, Skye, Ankha, Bluebear, Bob, all the dog villagers like Lucky, Daisy, Goldie, Bunnie, Ruby, Rudy, Lily, Wolfgang etc. etc.

Again, way too many. I personally really love food items. Afternoon tea-set, berliner, cupcake, birthday cake, bread making set, Cinnamoroll tray, donut box, donut cushion, glass teapot, hearty/light breakfast, kiddie meal, kerokero cake, rice cake, songpyeon, zen tea set. I also like flower themed items like the flower set, bamboo grass, trellis, greenhouse box. The first item I became obsessed with was the lunar horizon though.

5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying?

Isabelle cause how dare she tell me where to place things!! >:-(

One time Fang was fishing over sand then he complained about how no fishes were biting :')))))

Spring.

Honestly idk I didn't know what to call my town and called it Spring cause I liked Spring and I was lazy.

Yep pretty much. I do move random stuff about here and there but it is complete c:

Uhm... 800 mil? Just way too much and it's never used.

The landscaping? I worked really hard on it.

With friends! Unless I'm working on my town/landscaping then I'd rather do it alone. Otherwise, more fun with other people!

Check who's moving, remove random flowers that has popped up, check who's in campground, do random tasks.

Mermaid, astrology DLC set, Cinnamoroll, and Kiki & Lala set.

I love the color palette of all of them.

Building your own town and the animal villagers.

17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)?

Finding out I logged over 1000 hour into this goddamn game.

Maybe 7? It's nice but not super perfect or impressive. Not sure what I would like to do yet though.

I already do and honestly it's kinda useless to have that much. Maybe pay off my entire mortage but after that, not much.

20) Do you Time-Travel?

Yepp too impatient.

21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world?

Items cause I'm a hoarder and also I would use the bells buy the items anyways.

Yep!

Not sure. Anything creepy or Halloween themed maybe?

Maybe 10 or 20 mins?

25) Do you have a tan?

Nope!

26) If you had to choose between Diana and Bob, who would you choose?

Probably Diana. But I like Bob too!

Rocket, Jambette or any uchi villagers (ugh that personality is ew I don't find them sisterly or whatever they were supposed to be at all)

Yep!

Island tours are super fun I would much rather!

My town is a mix of cherry blossom/zen theme.

I don't even know stop me pls this goddang game.

Rocket cause *insert profanity*

oops this post is so long

Jambette. Sure, she's ugly, but Marshal is ugly and annoying.

Beautiful town. Flowers are better than bells :cool:

Leopold, Meow, Bangle, Rolf, Pietro, Cole, and Filbert. Oh and I love all the other sheep too.
I'm assuming this includes villagers not in my town/in NL.

Idk about ACNL but my favorite item in AC:GCN is the N Logo (click it!) :rolleyes:

Isabelle. She constantly gets on my nerves and is not a competent secretary in any way.

When Zucker asked Willow what the "J" stood for in PB&J sandwich and I told it was "junk".

Boston

From the capital of Massachusetts. I'd probably name it something different now, but I've had this name since around November of 2012 so I have a sentimental connection to it.

No but tbh I don't think it ever will be. It's changing all the time with my flower hybridization and whatnot.

About 25mil.

The rainbow bed of roses surrounding my flower clock, with Zucker and Filbert's houses perfectly placed on either side of the clock.
Also the fantastic bed of blue and purple pansies near my house.

Alone. Paying with other people who aren't in the same room as me makes me nervous.

I'd usually water all my flowers first.

14) What's your favorite set?
I really like the flower set and the fruit set. I also like all the misc. Nintendo furniture.

I like the flower set cause I'm a flower fanatic, I like the fruit set because I think fruits are adorable, and I like the Nintendo furniture cause... well how can't you like it?

The different types/colors of flowers and trees.

I think you already asked this question... refer to #6 ;)

64/10 for the flowers~

Just shove it all in my ABD. I don't have any use for that amount of money.

20) Do you Time-Travel?
Absolutely. As a matter of fact, my game is about 2 months behind as of right now, and when I start playing again it'll be about 4 months behind.

Items. They're not as easy to get.

Yes! The last one I got was Katrina's fortune shop, and though it took forever I did get it.

The TVs. They're not as good as they were on the N64/GCN.

I haven't played in about 2 months, but I used to play it for about an hour a day. When I first got it I played it for about 8 hours a day for 3 months.

25) Do you have a tan?
I did at one point.

Diana/ Bob is kinda annoying to look at.

Probably Ribbot. Been my least favorite since he showed up in my WW town many years ago.

Yes, I even have an accumulating garden of Jacob's Ladders ^^

Idk, hunting is a bit tedious and I don't like most of the tours. Though if the only tours I'm doing are scavenger hunt and ore hunter, then sign me right up.

Probably just flower. I don't have a specific theme but flowers make up at least 75% of the town.

Cause it's cute and funny.

RIBBOT.

1) Probably Marshal- not a fan of frogs.
2) The bells- I can make a beautiful town faster with those!
3) Kiki, Shep, Moe, Curlos, and Zell!
4) Definitely the Kotatsu.
5) Lyle. I hate his manner of speech.
6) I picked Pashmina an orange, and she gave me an orange in return.
7) I have two- Plum Bay and Junction!
8) The first I just wanted two words, and the second was a backup because "Promenade" was one letter too long.
9) Plum Bay is, Junction isn't.
10) ~9,000,000
11) I quite like my villagers!
12) I like playing with friends as I don't get to do it often!
13) Find the fossils and get them assessed, then shop, then talk to my villagers.
14) The minimalist set!
15) There are not many limits to what you can do with it in a room.
16) Ooooh, the soundtrack.
17) From my town again, but Moe said to me, "One man's trash is another man's treasure, so I'm gonna sell you this trash can."
18) I'd give Plum Bay an 8.5.
19) Buy E V E R Y T H I N G
20) I time travel so much oh my god
21) The items!
22) I restarted fairly recently so I don't have the Emporium or Katrina
23) Get any nursery items so far away from me
24) Peobably about an hour
25) Oh no I gotta stay true to my paleness
26) Probably Diana
27) J I T T E R S
28) I have once!
29) I like hunting way more than tours!
30) I like grid-like/city-like setups. Plum bay is autumn themed and Junction is gonna be super urban.
31) It's nostalgic and happy!
32) I don't hate any villager that much!

2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Beautiful town
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Tangy is my favorite
4) What is your favorite item in the game? My golden watering can
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Isabelle :-:
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? I have no idea lol
7) What's your town name? Fairview
8) How did you come up with this name? My hometown when i was a kid.
9) Is your town complete? 65%
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) 26 million left
11) What is the best thing about your town? flowering my flowers.
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? both
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. check the fossils first then watering flowers, talk to villagers etc.
14) What is your favorite set? classic
15) Why is it your favorite set? because i like the design.
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? i dont know.
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 9/10
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? pay all my charcters house :)
20) Do you Time-Travel? ofc i do time travel
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? in the world x)
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? yup
23) What's your least favorite item? i don't have one
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? 5 hours or more
25) Do you have a tan?
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Violet
28) Have you achieved perfect town? yup, i love it
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? hunt for sure,.
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Nope.
31) Why do you play animal crossing? because its fun c:
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? Bunnie

1) Marshal
2) hoooo I dunno.. I started out with bell boom but after getting some money I switched to beautiful town. honestly i want both but i guess
3) sterling is my favorite
4) a single item?! i don't know. there's nothing i'm particularly attached to but i did wear my sheik costume for a while :rolleyes:
5) i dont have many encounters w/ the resettis so i guess lyle
6) once a friend was over and they dug a hole with their shovel and i somehow fell into the hole like i'd fallen into a pitfall
7) rosaluna
8) i was going to make it "rosamunda" since that was my hobbit name when i was like, 11-12. BUT it was a letter too long so i made it end w/ luna instead
9) FAR from it
10) juuuuuuuuuust short of 2 million bells
11) the map
12) playing w friends is fun but i think i like to play alone most of the time
13) walk around with my watering can and water some flowers to heal grass, then check the shops
14) i dunno, i like the rococo set
15) i got the rococo bed as my first gift from wishy the star, then i really liked the rest of the series as well
16) uh idk? the graphics and style i think.
17) another funny thing that's happened is that at a friends town, two people somehow managed to sit on the same rock and intercepted.
18) hhhh i dunno maybe like a 6 or 7? it's not done yet so :v
19) i would probably graciously buy things off off TBT and buy things for my friends as well, like pay off PWPs
20) only when i need to get something done or plot reset
21) bells
22) yes!
23) i dunno man some things are pretty ugly
24) a few hours
25) nope
26) i've never had either but i like them both!
27) idk some are p horrid looking, but i don't think i have an ultimate least favorite
28) yes! for quite some time
29) i alternate a lot tbh
30) i'm aiming to have a foresty theme
31) because it's fun!
32) lol don't think so

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Marshal!
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Beautiful town
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Spork is my all time favorite
4) What is your favorite item in the game? My pink bunny balloon lol
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Isabelle. I'm sorry but you make me wanna pull my hair out when I try to set up pwps.
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Cookie giving me back something I gave her as a gift.
7) What's your town name? Oyasumi
8) How did you come up with this name? I wanted to have a dreamy like name for my new town I liked this one the most.
9) Is your town complete? Heck no.
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) 52,724 in wallet. 16mil in ABD.
11) What is the best thing about your town? My villagers and my flowers
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Play with friends! But I have no one to play with though
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Talk to my villagers, check out what's on premium at retail, go to check out the stores, tan my mayor, water my flowers, goof around
14) What is your favorite set? Princess and Kiki and Lala sets!
15) Why is it your favorite set? Princess because it has a regal and girly theme to it. Kiki and Lala because I LOVE Sanrio stuff and it's just so dreamy <3
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? How goregous the scenery can be at times.
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? I managed to get attacked by bees 3 times in a row once. It was not a good day for my mayor.
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 2/10 it's not complete and kinda messy atm.
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Pay off all my characters homes!
20) Do you Time-Travel? Yes but only to move out a villager or plot reset
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? All the items in the world because I'm a huge hoarder.
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Nope!
23) What's your least favorite item? Dunno
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? About 2-3 hours now since school started up again. It depends on how tired I am
25) Do you have a tan? Yes!
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Diana. I love her so much <3
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Probably Tex or Diva.
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Nope
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Hunt. Need those bells
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: You know your standard dreamy pink town but with a magical vibe.
31) Why do you play animal crossing? It makes me happy plus it's fun!

Marshal. Hes such a cutie oml
Beautiful town!!
I'd put Genji 20 times but thaatsss spaammyy.
Its not really a specific item, just any plant furniture
Resetti : p
In my old town one of my jock villagers made me pull out a time capsule and inside was a shirt. He said he had such a weird style when he buried it, and then as a reward he proceded to give me said shirt :' )
Moonlily!
i kinda just looked up "acnl town name ideas" and picked out two things I liked from there. ^^;
Not even close, I only reset about a month ago
Around 80000 at the moment
The villagers. I managed to start out with a few of my dream villagers, Genji, Ruby and Fauna and its honestly just awesome
Eh, alone
- Dig up fossils or Gyroids
- Water flowers
- Go to T&T's, buy out their stock
- Go to Able's, see if theres any good clothing there that day
- Talk to my villagers
Aaand thats it!

Minimalist
Decorating with it just makes for a really simple and pretty home
All the collectables. Seriously if someone likes collecting its a paradise.
I haven't really visited any towns so far ^^;
5 right now. Still a lot of construction going on
Finish a bunch of PWPs and Upgrade my stores as much as possible.
20) Do you Time-Travel?
Nopey
Bells probably.
Not quite ^^;
I don't really have one? Balloon stuff I guess.
Probably around an hour and a half, maybe two
25) Do you have a tan?
Nah
..Bob >>
Tutu or Broccolo.. Tutu brought fleas in on her first day she moved in and broccolo just kinda ruins my villager theme right now
LOL I WISH
Island tours! They're fun
I'm planning on like a cute/regal theme
Its a huge de-stress at the end of the day
nO???

I had to look up Jambette, so I definitely pick Marshal.

Beautiful.

3) Who are your favourite villagers?
Felicity, Kiki, Colton, basically all the wolves, Fauna... Oh man I could go on. There are so many.

4) What is your favourite item in the game?
I love all the food furniture, they're all so cute.

Resetti.

Continuously giving Muffy the same piece of furniture back every time she stuck it in Re-Tail.

Bluebell!

I really love bluebells, they're such a beautiful flower and it seemed like a cute name for a town.

Nope, but I don't think it ever will be.

About 2.6 million.

My cute villagers.

Alone, but I like the idea of having a group of friends I could get together with and play together.

I do a patrol around the town, talking to everyone, checking the campground, etc.

14) What is your favourite set?
Uhhh... I guess Rococo? But customized to the black/purple version.

15) Why is it your favourite set?
It's pretty.

A sore thumb. Hahaha

I can't really think of anything...

6. It really doesn't have a theme, it's kinda all over the place. I still love it though. :3

Buy the crowns and Gracie furniture.

20) Do you Time-Travel?
Yep, but not excessively.

All the items. Wouldn't really need bells, then.

No, actually. I still haven't got Katrina. ?\_(ツ)_/?

23) What's your least favourite item?
10 million barrel or whatever it's called. What's the point?

An hour or two.

25) Do you have a tan?
In game or IRL? The answer to both is no xD

Diana. She's pretty~

27) Who is your least favourite villager?
Any and all chicken villagers.

Yep! I have quite a few jacob's ladders around.

Hunting buuuugggsss.

Not in my main town but I'm planning one for the new game I got today! :D

Because it's adorable and relaxing.

YIKES.

Jambette, even if she's not my favorite, I would pick her since she's at least not
so boring and overrated like Marshal.

A beautiful town.

Freya, Pietro, Whitney, Hippeux, Kid Cat, Chief, Bitty, Claude...And some more.

Bubble blower.

5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you
pick to be the most annoying?

Isabelle is kinda annoying when it comes to PWPs and their placement...

I found it funny when a villager falls into a pitfall out of nowhere.

Rosepool.

The name came up in my mind when I was looking for a town name.

Nope.

About 300k right now.

It has apples as native fruit, which is just perfect, since I love the perfect apples
a lot.

Alone.

Going around the town, talk with some villagers, check out the shops etc.

Sloppy set.

Because it fits perfectly into my mayor's house.

The various ways of how you can build up a town.

17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from
anybody's town that's not your own!)?

Hm, can't remember...

I would say 7.

I would pay off some PWPs, maybe buy some expensive items and save a part.

20) Do you Time-Travel?
Yep.

All the items.

Nope.

I would say the items you can get from the fortune cookies which Redd sells at the
Firework Show. Except for the lovely phone, the other items are not so good at all.
At least I don't have a use for them.

About an hour.

25) Do you have a tan?
Nope.

I would say Bob. Diana is also ok.

Cobb.

Nope.

Hunt on the island.

I have a forest-ish theme.

Because the game is full of fun and creativity.

Nah. I mean, there are some villagers I don't like, but I don't hate them that much
that I would stuff them with nails. I'm not that brutal, lol.

3) Who are your favorite villagers? Walker, Tom, Tad, Agent S., and Dotty
4) What is your favorite item in the game? The frog chair
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Lyle
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Getting asked to deliver a present to someone who is literally standing right next to the person who asked
7) What's your town name? Beyond and Hamilton
8) How did you come up with this name? Beyond = personal anecdote, Hamilton = the musical
9) Is your town complete? Beyond is, Hamilton is not
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) Like 100,000 lol I'm broke
11) What is the best thing about your town? The best thing about Beyond is the flower paths and the fact that Walker is there. In Hamilton I like all the villagers and think it's a pretty interesting layout. My town plaza is encircled by perfect peach trees XD
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Alone
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Talk to villagers and then do whatever chores they want
14) What is your favorite set? The polka dot set
15) Why is it your favorite set? I love polka dots
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? Toned down villager personalities :(
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? Same as before
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? Like 8/10? They're probably not good compared to other towns but I like them
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Exchange it for TBT
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? Bells
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Yes in Beyond, no in Hamilton
23) What's your least favorite item? Men's toilet
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? Sadly I don't play it much anymore but I used to play for about half an hour a day
25) Do you have a tan? No
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Probably Bob
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Beardo
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Yes in Beyond, no in Hamilton
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Hunt
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put:Hamilton is supposed to be Hamilton themed but I haven't done much work on it yet.
31) Why do you play animal crossing? I love everything about. It's a magical game
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? Nah that's too violent

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Idk who Jambette is so Marshal.
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? A beautiful town
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Bunnie, Rosie, Marshal, Fauna and some I can't think of r/n
4) What is your favorite item in the game? I don't know, Fauna's pic?
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Pudge fell into a pitfall in the opening screen.
7) What's your town name? Pherae
8) How did you come up with this name? I like Fire emblem and Pherae is Eliwood's home town.
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) 27,722
11) What is the best thing about your town? My villagers
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? with friends
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Talk to my villagers, and my dauly routine
14) What is your favorite set? Jingle I think.
15) Why is it your favorite set? It just looks so nice and wintery and stuff.
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? The villagers.
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 4
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Spend it on pwp's or my home.
20) Do you Time-Travel? No.
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? ALl the items.
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? No.
23) What's your least favorite item? IDk.
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? 3-4 hours?
25) Do you have a tan? Idk.
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Diana.
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Big top.
28) Have you achieved perfect town? nope.
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Both.
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Too lazy to put.
31) Why do you play animal crossing? It's fun.
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? idk.

Marshal! I love his aesthetics! But Jambette is adorable too!
Beautiful town, I tend to spend all of my bells on making it beautiful anyway lmao
Ahhh, there are so many! I guess it would just be summed to all of my current villagers right now though, which are Molly, Kiki, Beardo, Lucky, Ankha, Wolfgang, Deirdre, Bruce, Bonbon, and Erik.
The chaise! It's so classy.
Ugh, definitely Lyle. I still resent him from the earlier games.
Hmmm, I guess whenever my villagers fell in the pit fall?
hollow! With a lower case h!
Not gonna lie, I was originally searching for creepy town names on Google because I wanted to create a dark themed town, but I came up with hollow on my own after seeing other people's dark towns.
Nope! I'm getting all the landscaping down though, and it's coming nicely! I just need more PWPs so sooner or later all I'll be doing is the dive trick.
Hmmmm, I think about 200 mill in total? I can't remember lmao
Definitely the villagers! They all make the town ten times cuter! (despite it being a "dark" town)
Alone, I feel so awkward playing with others and I feel bad because I come off as weird. >.<
First, I go to all of my breeding flowers and check if there are any new hybrids that I need, then I water whichever ones I want to, run around to dig up any fossils or underground thingys, talk to villagers and do some of their requests, go to Main Street and shop, continue to talk to villagers, sell any unwanted things at Retail, either do another PWP or donate to one, and then I go decorate my house or characters!
The Classic set!
It's very classy and fits most of my themes!
How nice and inviting it is :blush:
This person keeps visiting my town whenever I open gates, they're actually another user on here, and it happens every single time. It was funny at first, but now it gets annoying because they should know the name of the town they're visiting! How hard is it to ask before barging into another town?
Hmm, a six tbh. I know that it's not as creative or great as other towns, but I also know that it's getting there!
Use it to buy things on this site or tumblr to fix my town.
20) Do you Time-Travel?
Yep! I'm currently in June of 2018.
Items then I wouldn't have to pay for them.
Nope, but I'm getting there!
Anything with polka dots, ugh.
Three hours at most.
25) Do you have a tan?
No, I like wearing hats in the game.
Diana, Bob creeps me out too much.
I can't remember his name, but the ugly grey cub with a beard. UGH, he is the worst.
Not yet!
Hunt on the tour. Gotta get them bells somehow
Dark and creepy! Abandoned kinda!
It's stress relieving and helps me keep calm.
Nah, I love all of my villagers!

Marshal. I don't even like him that much but Jambette is hideous in my opinion.
A beautiful town.
I like Muffy, Phoebe, Portia, Bangle, Blanche... I like too many to name.
The bandage is my go-to accessory so probably that.
Isabelle. I like all the other characters because they have more personality than Isabelle does, even though I don't think she is annoying at all really.
I mean... I don't really know to be honest.
Blush.
It is the name of a wonderful album by Moose Blood.
Nope.
Around two million or so.
It's pretty :D
Alone.
Look for fossils and the gem/money rocks, talk to villagers and check shops.
Rococo.
It's very regal and stately.
The cuteness and the calmness of the game.
No clue.
At the moment its around a 7.
Pay off my mortgage and decorate my house the way I want it.
20) Do you Time-Travel?
Nope.
Bells.
All apart from Katrina's.
Anything from the lovely series I guess.
I try to, but I go through phases.
25) Do you have a tan?
Nope.
Diana.
I hate Gigi and Jambette. Also Boone is ugly.
Yes.
Hunt.
It is relaxing and addictive.
Not really.

Neither
Beautiful Town
Melba the Normal Koala
Wendell's Painting
Is Tom Nook an option?
Falling in a pitfall right when opening house door
Imagine
It's my chance to be creative
Is that a trick question?
Around 10k
How Mayor Awletea tries to make everybody happy
I'm a loner
Check rocks, talk to villagers, shop on Main St., ect.
The Mushroom Series
It's aesthetically pleasing
How carefree and relaxing the experience is
A villager pinging me, walking towards me, and falling into a pitfall
Give it away
20) Do you Time-Travel?
Nah
Items
Nope
10 Million Barrel
An hour or two
25) Do you have a tan?
Nah
Pretty Diana
The ones with ugly scars, the huge villagers, and the villagers with facial hair
Nah
Tours
No theme
It's a fun and relaxing experience
"Hello, is this the local insane asylum? Yes, I need to infer about my friend, it think they might be insane..."

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Marshal. He's a dreamie of mine.
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? A pocket full of bells. So I can give the bells to people so they can help me with my town!
3) Who are your favorite villagers? i have too many..
4) What is your favorite item in the game? My trusty glow wand!
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Julian spilled hot chocolate on Penelope
7) What's your town name? Frosting
8) How did you come up with this name? I wanted a sweet town name!
9) Is your town complete? Heck to the noo!
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) Don't remember!
11) What is the best thing about your town? The flower garden!
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? With friends!
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. I run around to see if anyone moved in.
14) What is your favorite set? Mermaid!
15) Why is it your favorite set? It look cute!
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? The little things!
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? My sisters pranked me with tricky pitfall seeds!
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? I'll give it a 7
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? idk!
20) Do you Time-Travel? yes!
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world?All the items!
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? no!
23) What's your least favorite item? The DOLLY! AIKA VILLAGE RUINED IT.
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? I don't keep track!
25) Do you have a tan? no
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Diana!
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Hazel. I don't like her unibrow.
28) Have you achieved perfect town? no!
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? hunt!
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Pink/fairy tale
31) Why do you play animal crossing? It's a big stress reliver!
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails?nopez! not yet at least!

Back