• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Answer the ACNL tumblr quiz if you are bored.

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Marshal
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Beautiful town
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Skye mostly
4) What is your favorite item in the game? ABD (saves so much time running back and forth)
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Lyle (talks too much)
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? When Ursala keeps freaking out that Gayle wrestled a bear once and won. The irony of it :)
7) What's your town name? Meridale
8) How did you come up with this name? IDK
9) Is your town complete? HAHAHAHA, no
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) 27mil-ish bells
11) What is the best thing about your town? My perfect town status
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? alone
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. fossils, villagers, shops, watering
14) What is your favorite set? natural
15) Why is it your favorite set? it looks cool
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? calm atmosphere
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? nothing?
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 4/10. its so messy right now from time traveling to kick a villager out.
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? dunno. give it away maybe?
20) Do you Time-Travel? right now, i do. but i will stop once i have all of my villagers.
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? all items
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? still need katrina's shop
23) What's your least favorite item? i have no idea
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? i have school so i dunno
25) Do you have a tan? nope
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? diana since I had Bob before
27) Who is your least favorite villager? i dunno
28) Have you achieved perfect town? yes
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? i like doing both
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: city resort next to the beach
31) Why do you play animal crossing? cause its fun
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? uh, no

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette?
Marshal ofc

2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells?
Beautiful town, because I time travel!

3) Who are your favorite villagers?
All wolves besides Dobie, Skye, and Freya

4) What is your favorite item in the game?
Marie Wig?

5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying?
Probably Lyle. He talks in weird ways. at least resetti isn't that much annoying anymore...

6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town?
The fact that villagers keep giving me crappy items after I give their stuff back

7) What's your town name?
Fairview

8) How did you come up with this name?
A freeway sign LOLOLOL
9) Is your town complete?
NOPE

10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included)
57 Million bells

11) What is the best thing about your town?
My Splatoon characters

12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends?
Probably with friends and alone at different times

13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day.
Buy random stuff from store
End day
Time travel
Repeat

14) What is your favorite set?

15) Why is it your favorite set?
Splatoon ofc
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL?
Probably what you can design and Splatoon

17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)?
I can't really tell. Villagers falling in pits or have funny arguments lawl

18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it?
Probably a 5/10, still a work in progress!

19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it?
Buy all the Splatoon items, pay off all my house loans.
20) Do you Time-Travel?
Heck yes!
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world?
Items in the world, So I don't have to deal with buyin' em in the first place

22) Do you have all your shops unlocked?
Katrina isnt unlocked yet
23) What's your least favorite item?
Stache and glasses

24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily?
Maybe an hour or two a day

25) Do you have a tan?
Nope

26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose?
Diana ofc!
27) Who is your least favorite villager?
Jambette (sorry)
28) Have you achieved perfect town?
Yes!
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island?
Hunt on the island for animals :3

30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: SPLATOON SPLATOON SPLATOON!
31) Why do you play animal crossing?
Because its a time killer and fun to design, and to play as a Splatoon character (I love the squid sisters!)
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails?
Jambette. Again.

2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Beautiful. I love the look of flowers
3) Who are your favorite villagers?Stitches, Julian and Flora
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Jukebox and wornout jeans
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Lyle.
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town?I'm not sure. Maybe when I woke up went out my door and fell straight in a pitfall
7) What's your town name? Oakville
8) How did you come up with this name? I just thought of it
9) Is your town complete? Nope, just started current town recently
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) 10 million (not exactly
11) What is the best thing about your town? The fact the fruit is apples
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? by myself
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. shopping
14) What is your favorite set? sweets set
15) Why is it your favorite set? I love sweets
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? LACK OF INVENTORY SPACE
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? When my friend named her town "my butt" because I jokingly dared her to
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 2 (it's still new)
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Pay off stuff example PWPS or home loans
20) Do you Time-Travel? yes I'm an impatient person
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? items definatly
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? nope not yet
23) What's your least favorite item? portable toilet
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? depends if it's a school day or not school onlys a few hours others are like 10 hours
25) Do you have a tan? no
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Diana, shes so pretty
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Hippeux
28) Have you achieved perfect town? not yet
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? island tours! They're so fun!
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put:
31) Why do you play animal crossing? it's fun and addicting. It also distracts me from real life
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? thats taking it way too far

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Marshal.
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Beautiful town.
3) Who are your favorite villagers? All of them. They've all been scanned in except Marshal, whom was a random move-in.
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Bulb boppers & lucky clovers.
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Lyle.
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? I cannot say.
7) What's your town name? Forest.
8) How did you come up with this name? I like forests, and it fits in with the theme I'm interested in.
9) Is your town complete? Nope, did a full reset on Oct 1st. Starting fresh.
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) No idea.
11) What is the best thing about your town? My villagers, circle grass, and apples.
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? It depends.
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Fossils/ore & bell rock, Re-Tail, check Main Street, talk to my villagers, fish & bug hunt for the rest of the day.
14) What is your favorite set? Cabin.
15) Why is it your favorite set? I adore cabins, and it's been my favorite since the beginning.
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? It's happy go lucky & carefree, for the most part.
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? I cannot say.
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? At the state it's now? 2. It'll get up there once I'm more progressed.
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Pay off my debt and pwps, buy a newsprint hat from someone, and split the rest with my friend.
20) Do you Time-Travel? Nope.
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? Items. I enjoy earning bells on my own.
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Not currently.
23) What's your least favorite item? Do pitfalls count?
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? All day if I'm not overly busy.
25) Do you have a tan? No.
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Bob. I'm not fond of Diana.
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Limberg.
28) Have you achieved perfect town? In my previous save.
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Hunt.
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: My town is a forest.
31) Why do you play animal crossing? Because I've been a fan of it since I was a child. It's like a second home.
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? Not really.

Last edited:
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Beautiful town
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Biskit, Beau, Stitches, Bruce, Goldie, Punchy, etc.
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Blue cap? i wear it a lot xD
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Resetti
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? i trapped isabelle and ran off and left her lmao
7) What's your town name? Migar
8) How did you come up with this name? my game was pre-owned and the existing town was named Migar. i didn't know what to name my town so i stuck with it. i eventually grew to like it. it's also a misspelling of "Midgard"
9) Is your town complete? definitely not
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) 20+ million
11) What is the best thing about your town? it's a fresh start from my old one
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? depends, but mostly alone
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. i talk to all my villagers, dig up holes, collect items i want to sell at retail, asses fossils, buy bushes at the market, and then i'll do some gardening
14) What is your favorite set? alpine set
15) Why is it your favorite set? it's just very ordinary/simple and i love the patterns!
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? the way it goes by real time
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL? me and my sister will sometimes trap each other or she'll lead me into a pitfall xD
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 5/10, it's not done yet
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? repay loans, buy remaining items i need, and then maybe i'll do a giveaway
20) Do you Time-Travel? yes, a lot
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? items
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? almost
23) What's your least favorite item? i really dislike the lovely furniture set
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? a couple of hours
25) Do you have a tan? nope
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? pff easy peasy, id choose bob c;
27) Who is your least favorite villager? truffles 100%
28) Have you achieved perfect town? not yet
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? island tours are fun
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: just very earthy and nature-like, nothing too special
31) Why do you play animal crossing? cause it's fun and adorable, plus it's a way to get away from the outside world
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? truffles can go die in a pitfall

Last edited:
1) I would give Jambette a chance
2) Beautiful town for sure, I want to look at it fondly
3) Colton, Julian and Punchy. Pretty much who I have in my town just now are my favourite.
4) Favourite item? I like the throwing beans, I throw them at everything: houses, villagers, the ocean and river, buildings.
5) Isabelle. IM THE MAYOR NOT YOU
6) Funniest? I was plot resetting recently to move in some villagers and there was a pitfall in front of Frank's house, so every time I loaded up the game I would always see him either grumpy or stuck in the pitfall.
7) Jellieyz (I wish I can change it, don't want to reset it either)
8) It's a thing I have had for ages now
9) Nope, recently took down all my paths and pwp, moved all my villagers around so I can properly make it at least nice.
10) I think around 8-9 mil just now.
11) The best thing about my town would probably the way I plotted Police Station and Brewsters. I also like how some of my villagers are neighbours to each other.
12) Alone
13) First I check if there's mail for myself and my other character, then I check the tent, then I got visit Harvey and see what he has for sale, then I go to main street and check out the stores. That's pretty much it.
14) Favourite set is the Cabin series
15) I like the design, and I customised it to have the autumn shirt for the pillow designs.
16) The environment, like clouds and rivers and the ocean.
17) I had someone visit my other town for trading but I forgot to say the mayor's name was Tiberius so they just assumed that they were expecting my other mayor, Alec, and as soon as they got there they left again before I could say anything. lol
18) Right now? A solid 4
19) PWP babyyy (Also give some of it to my sister
20) Yes
21) All the items in the world (if there was a way to store them) otherwise all the bells in the world
22) Yes
23) The megaphone can barely register what I say, must be my accent
24) Around half an hour to an hour most days
25) Nope
26) Bob, I dislike Diana's face
27) To think from the top of my head I'm going to say Vladimir purely because he moved in front of a bridge in my town.
28) I have actually and I don't think I ever will now lol
29) Island tours, that way I have some tokens to spend on the shop
30) Nope
31) It's relaxing most days, it's to pass the time
32) They would have to have done something unforgettable for me to ever do that, thought it's not off the table.

- Marshal, although I don't mind Jambette lol
- Beautiful town, I can't monitor it 24/7 lol
- Shep! And most deers idk
- The folk guitar and flowers obv.:p
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying?
- All of them. But probably Isabelle since she speaks a lot.
- Uhh nothing yet xD
- Jungle
- In honor of an old town of mine and it has a backstory I won't go into here.
- No no.
14 millions atm, they are going towards house loans though lmao.
- Idk, my map maybe, once I got all 3 bridges I learned to deal with it.
- Both
- Check if anyone's moving, hit rocks, buy stuff.
Gorgeous and sloppy.
Gorgeous because colors and aesthetic, sloppy bc hippie stuff lol
Ugly bird villagers
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)?
- Dunno.
For now, 6/10 because it's not done
- Buy all the things for catalogues, maybe give away to friends.
20) Do you Time-Travel?
- Yes
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world?
- Items
- nope, still need Gracie and Katrina
- Uhh the default beginner items idk
- Too much
25) Do you have a tan?
- Nope too lazy
- Diana, Bob is boring to me now lol
- Anything bird, mice, rhino, hippo basically
- Not yet
- Island hunt, I hate doing tours lmao
- Idk, a bit space theme, a bit hippie theme
- Getting back into it, it's cool and if they do another fair with the game before it's down I wanna be in
- See least favorite villager. But yeah Bubbles and Peaches for now.

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Marshal of course!
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? A beautiful town
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Beau is an absolute cutie and so is Carmen
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Coffee
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? none of them really. The annoying one is Rover.
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Literally nothing.
7) What's your town name? I have three towns, Sefton, Rosedale and Etude
8) How did you come up with this name? Google maps
9) Is your town complete? Rosedale is complete and Sefton is getting there. I made Etude just the other day so no.
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) 40 mil?
11) What is the best thing about your town? Rosedale has underpants as its flag.
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? I haven't played with friends ever tbh.
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Go around town, check what's up and get distracted by something or someone.
14) What is your favorite set? A combination between the ranch, regal and classic set.
15) Why is it your favorite set? I love the ranch set in white and I almost all of the time mix and match furniture from the classic and regal set. I've loved the regal set since wild world since it always looked so fancy.
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? PWPs, town designing, cherry blossoms (also not having to put up with Resetti)
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? The toy hammer is a wonderful tool :^)
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? Rosedale would probs be a seven just because I think it's super basic. Sefton a nine because I'm really proud of what I've done with it so far ^^
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Rennovate my house, buy stuff, idek
20) Do you Time-Travel? Between shop hours, yes.
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? the bells to buy the items.
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? yep yep yep.
23) What's your least favorite item? FRIGGEN PITFALLS D;
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? according to my 3ds, 1:34
25) Do you have a tan? No thanks.
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Diana <3
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Literally any of the hooker looking villagers. MONIQUE
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Of course
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? I don't even go to the island
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? Rosedale doesn't, Sefton is a natural forest town and Etuded is going to be a pink winter town
31) Why do you play animal crossing? Because I enjoy it. It's fun.
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? AHEM MONIQUE. I'd push her off the cliff if I could :^)

2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? I would rather have a beautiful town
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Lucky, Ankha, Phoebe, Coco and Drago
4) What is your favorite item in the game? The lotus pond
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Resetti
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? I always find it funny when 2 villagers talk together and 1 is really annoyed and the other villager walks away whisteling
7) What's your town name? Titanic
8) How did you come up with this name? Someone made a hotel in HHD made in Titanic style, I found that beautiful
9) Is your town complete? I need to landscape more and the houses are far from ready
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) Around 3 million bells
11) What is the best thing about your town? My campside, it is a beautiful spot on the map
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Rather alone
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. I always dig up fossils and remove plant that are planted by villagers
14) What is your favorite set? The 7-11 set
15) Why is it your favorite set? because it is a rare set
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? The qr machine, it helps you personalise the town
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? I can`t think of any at the moment, but they have happened
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 7
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Buy expensive PWP
20) Do you Time-Travel? sometimes a month ahead for grass recovery
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? all the items in the world
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Yes
23) What's your least favorite item? Kiddie stereo
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? about half an hour
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? I would choose Diana
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Charlise
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Yes
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Hunt on the Island
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Not really
31) Why do you play animal crossing? It is relaxing and it makes my head empty
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails?No I like them all, but I like the looks from some villagers more then the other

Thank you for making this, it was fun answering.

2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? A beautiful Town
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Bluebear, wolves, deer, goldie, ruby
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Straw boater hat as I wear it a lot
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Isabelle because I am the mayor and I want to build the pwp where I want
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Nothing really.
7) What's your town name? Red Oak
8) How did you come up with this name? It is a name I used for a while on city builder games so I just ran with it for Animal Crossing.
9) Is your town complete? Nope
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) I am too lazy to look but like 12 mil.
11) What is the best thing about your town? My map I guess. And my villagers.
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Alone so no one tramples my flowers.
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Check shops, plant what bushes and sapling I buy, check the campsite, check what rv is there.
14) What is your favorite set? Classic, Minimalist, Modern Wood, Cabin, Alpine
15) Why is it your favorite set? Idk I just like them.
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? With the new update, the new villagers and Amiibo cards.
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL? Nothing really.
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 6
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Have multiple characters with complete houses and place more pwp's.
20) Do you Time-Travel? No
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? Bells to buy all the items I want
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? No
23) What's your least favorite item? Kiddie set, balloon set, the pink heart whatever set
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? Bout 30 mins to an hour unless i am really in the mood to decorate my town.
25) Do you have a tan? No
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Bob
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Jambette, Beardo, Barold, all the gorillas.
28) Have you achieved perfect town? No
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? I do both but I guess tours so I can collect fruit to bring back and sell.
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Forest
31) Why do you play animal crossing? Idk, it is a cute game and I like making a nice town.
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? Jambette.

Jambette. Marshal is overrated;;

Beautiful town c:

Fang, Teddy, Poppy, and all the Sanrio villagers!

I like the cushions because you can customize them and make them look adorable. Also the food items

r e s e t t i

Poppy tried to teach Teddy how to do math and I found it to be utterly adorable.

I have a few towns, and I also share some towns, but my main two are Pastele and Pinely.

Pastele (with a dot over the second E) is pastel in some fancy other language, and Pinely sounded foresty to me.

Pinely is about 85% complete, but I just reset Pastele so nope!

Maybe 20-something-million?

The layout and greenery fits my aesthetic perfectly so it's very relaxing for me c:

It depends on the time/my mood, but I usually play alone.

Walk around to make sure my villagers aren't moving, make adjustments/tweaks to the landscaping, and look through shops.

Alpine, sloppy, Kiki and Lala, and My Melody~

Because they're really cute and they fit well with my towns.

How utterly charming it is, and how much they've improved it compared to previous games.

Watching my friends fight each other in a game of sumo. Basically you lay down some custom designs, make everyone stand on them, and then bury pitfalls all around the designs. You have to shove your friends into the pitfalls. Good times.

Tbh I really love my forest town so I'd probably give it an 8 or 9 ^^

Trade them for TBT. Lol.

20) Do you Time-Travel?
noooooo

Items!

Almost ;w; my main towns are fairly new, and unlocking shops in different towns over and over again can get kind of tiring..;;

Probably all the big ugly bulky tech items.

Weekends I can play hours, weekdays maybe half an hour to an hour. Just depends on my time.

25) Do you have a tan?
Nope

Bob!

Gayle. We have a bad history with each other.

On one of my old towns, yes c:

island tours!

Forest and pastel ^^ I know, I'm basic.

Because it's overall really relaxing and easy to play. And the fandom is super sweet, events are fun, and it's pretty to look at.

GAYLE

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Marshal, of course!
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Filbert, Mint, Marshal, Pecan, and Francine!
4) What is your favorite item in the game? I'm not really sure, there's a lot of nice stuff. Fireworks table, maybe?
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? It's a tossup between Lyle and Resetti. I hate them both.
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Can't think of anything in particular apart from certain villager quotes.
7) What's your town name? Paradise.
8) How did you come up with this name? I just think it's a nice name for an AC town. Plus it's the name of the main setting in one of my favourite books, which is a nice coincidence.
9) Is your town complete? Not even close.
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) 10.1 million plus whatever I have in my pocket, which I think is about 13K?
11) What is the best thing about your town? It has Filbert, Francine, and Marshal in it.
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? It depends, but maybe alone? Haven't done it with friends too much though so I can't really say.
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Look for money rock and dig up fossils/gyroids while talking to villagers, run errands, browse T.I.Y. and Able Sisters, go to museum to get fossils assessed, talk to more villagers and sell stuff at Re-Tail.
14) What is your favorite set? Hard to say. Alpine, maybe?
15) Why is it your favorite set? It has lots of customization options and it looks really nice.
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? It's very relaxing and you can do whatever you want.
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? Random things my villagers say.
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 7 - I love the villagers but layout and villager house placements could be much better, too many flowers in inconvenient places, not enough flowers in nice places, not enough PWPs.
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Save it. I probably wouldn't even spend most of it, just a bit on a few GracieGrace pieces of furniture if I can ever get T&T Emporium and maybe a couple mortgages, and keep the rest in the ABD.
20) Do you Time-Travel? Nope.
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? All the items.
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Still have to unlock T&T Emporium and Katrina's shop.
23) What's your least favorite item? There's a lot; maybe the fortune cookie items apart from the new ones in the update. I'd buy the fortune cookies if there was anything worth getting.
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? Anywhere from half an hour to an hour.
25) Do you have a tan? Nope.
26) If you had to choose between Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Bob!
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Violet.
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Nope! I got it in my last town, though.
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Tours.
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Don't have one, no theme currently in mind.
31) Why do you play animal crossing? It's fun!
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? That sounds too cruel for me, although I really do not like Violet.

1) Marshal... so I can sell him :cool:
2) Beautiful town
3) Olivia, Cheif, Bones, Mitzi
4) The Lunar horizon wallpaper.. I love stars
5) Lyle
6) My brother got mad I had Bones so I "gave" him his own private beach in my town
7) amos
8) I was in 4th grade, I had a dog named amos... and that happened
9) Almost, but not yet
10) about 50 million
11) I love it so much... idk
12) Right now alone, but soon my friend is getting AC so...
13) I don't have a daily routine anymore.. I guess I shop everyday though.
14) I guess.... princess set?
15) I like the colors
16) The customization. No one is going to have the same experience
17) Before my little bro had it, we had to share. We were both noobs. But those were some of the best days of ACNL.
18) 8
19) Use it to finish my town, and split the rest with my friend and little brother
20) yeah, sometimes
21) all the items
22) yes
23) any sports equipment
24) depends. I go into a huge burst for a few weeks, and get burned out, and then get into it again
25) no, my character is based off me and I'm super white
26) Bob
27) Marcel
28) Yes
29) ehh, I don't feel like doing either
30) no, just a bunch of flowers
31) it relaxes me
32)Nah, I'll pass, thanks

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Marshal, Jambette is ugly imo
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Pocket full of bells aye
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Julian, Portia, Samson, Cole and Naomi. But mainly the first 3 since I haven't seen Cole and Naomi since like 2014
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Don't have one
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Julian and Wendy were talking, and Julian was telling her how good the lunch she made for him was. Julian was like "your food was very good, Wendy" and Wendy was like "And...? Go on..." And she made Julian give her so many compliments about her food until she was satisfied lmao
7) What's your town name? New Leaf
8) How did you come up with this name? It's hard for me to come up with names that I like, and I know if I picked a different name I would get sick of it fast and regret it, so I chose New Leaf.
9) Is your town complete? Nope. It's only a month and a few days old!
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) I think I have like 200k bells lol. I had a million but I spent it all on my house and PWPs
11) What is the best thing about your town? Nothing really, but I am very proud of my flag.
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Alone
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Check my mail. If there's none, I talk to my villagers. The first two I usually talk to is Wendy and Portia, because Wendy's house is in front of mine and Portia's house is in front of Wendy's lmao. After that, I go around town looking for fossils and gem rocks. Then I go and donate the fossils, I sell them if they're already in my museum. Then I go to Brewsters, then go to the campground, walk around for a little more and go off. Usually takes me 30 minutes to an hour lol
14) What is your favorite set? The Sleek set
15) Why is it your favorite set? Because it's so chill, and it's just black. I can't stand having so much pink or pastel colors all at once in my house
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? I don't know what this means but nothing really
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? Nothing funny has really happened to me lol
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 4, because it's not done yet
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Trade it for TBT or spend it all on house upgrades.
20) Do you Time-Travel? nope, but on my second town I am planning to
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? Bells, if I had all the items then it wouldn't be fun trying to get them
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Nope
23) What's your least favorite item? don't have one
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? I've been playing it everyday since September 1st.
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Bob
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Kiki
28) Have you achieved perfect town? no
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? tours
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: my town is just a town. On my second one though, I want to come up with a theme
31) Why do you play animal crossing? Because it's fun, and I really like games where you can build towns and such. The villagers are very cute too.
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? Kiki

Last edited:
Put it under a spoiler to avoid crowding the thread haha

2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? beautiful town!
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Fang and Robin probably. Although Lily and Sally were the first ones I got really attached to when I started playing WW years ago.
4) What is your favorite item in the game? The cabin bed.
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Lyle, I hate the way he's talking!
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Everytime I (accidentally) push a villager into a trap lmao
7) What's your town name? Ahma!
8) How did you come up with this name? Being obsessed with wolverines and liking the Finnish language really helps with that. ahma = wolverine
9) Is your town complete? Faaaaar from it. I just restarted.
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) Not a lot, didn't really have the chance to go beetle hunting. Maybe 500k?
11) What is the best thing about your town? That I already have 3 of my dreamies! Two of them were my original villagers so that's pretty cool
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? I do enjoy doing things on my own but if I had good friends to play with, I'd probably enjoy that too.
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Making a new character for plot resetting if one is due to move in, then dig up all fossils, go to the museum, check the shops, check the message board, talk to villagers and hunt for bugs and fish. And beetle hunting at night!
14) What is your favorite set? I absolutely love the cabin set.
15) Why is it your favorite set? It fits my town theme so freaking well haha
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? All the design possibilities and the cool graphics!
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? Huh, can't really come up with anything super funny right now, might edit this if I do
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? Just restarted, I don't dare to give it a rating when it's not even the tiniest bit "done"
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Power through upgrading my house and getting PWPs!
20) Do you Time-Travel? Nope, too scared it might mess up my villagers
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? Bells probably. I love the excitement when I find a furniture items that I need to complete a series!
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Nope
23) What's your least favorite item? Probably something from the balloon set? The closet and the table are just hideous.
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? Maybe 30 mins in the morning to check out the shops and plot reset and then a few times throughout the day - maybe 1-2 hours altogether?
25) Do you have a tan? No, missed the tanning seasons already
26) If you had to choose between Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Bob is cool
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Tabby (or Rollo, I dislike both of them lmao)
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Never have, not even in my past towns! I wasn't much into PWPs and planting stuff
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Hunting!
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Loosely based on Finlands landscape but I'm improvising a lot haha
31) Why do you play animal crossing? It helps me relax because it kind of like the ideal world. No stress, no worries, just anthropomorphic animals!
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? Maybe a little less violent, but I really want to punch Cobb, how dare he ruin my town! Jk, but I really don't want him

Marshal he my chubby squirrel boi (jambette is cool too tho)
I'd give away all my bells for a beautiful town hecc
aurora bones, and colton! in my town atm, probably muffy and dobie <3
uhhhh this is hard. I really like the round glasses though!
Resetti probably, he's still a great character though haha
no idea, there are way too many weird things that happen in animal crossing
sorarkhe!
sora=sky in japanese, arkhe=government in latin? I think? idk it's the name of one of the cities in this thing my sister was writing
hahahahahaaha no
somewhere around 25 mil I think?
probably how I plot resetted all my villagers where I wanted them to go
depends, I haven't played with friends in awhile though so that'd be nice!
I don't really have a set routine... talk to villagers, do some favours, dig up fossils, then landscape and/or do some interior decorating? idk
the alpine set!
it's just so customizable
how weird yet addicting it is + all the customization
ummmm digging a heck ton of holes around my friend who was afk and then when she came back she was really angry
7, it still has a long way to go but I like the parts that I've completed so far lol
use it on house expansions/pwps and then exchange the rest for tbt and buy gardening supplies
20) Do you Time-Travel?
yup, esp when I'm working on my town's appearance!
all the items I guess
I still have to decide where to place the cafe but other than that yeah
no idea, but ther are tons of mediocre-looking clothes and furniture that I personally wouldnt use haha
uhhh maybe once or twice a week nowadays? when I first got it I legit played everyday though I was addicted
25) Do you have a tan?
my mayor doesn't but I'm planning on tanning one or two of my side characters!
bob tbh, ily diana but bob is just amazing
hmmmm spike probably, that little runt just wouldn't move out in the gc version
ye for about 2 days and then I ran out of storage and had to put a bunch of bush starts on the ground lmao
island tours, bug hunting is kinda boring
fshsgfhgsh I used to want to go for a kind of elegant seaside town theme but now i'm not so sure? it's looking kinda more natural and foresty now that it's fall
bc it was my childhood and such a big part of my identity, idk what I'd be like now if I'd never started playing ac. plus it's fun and whimsical and charming and an overall a+ game!
not really, they're all too adorable

marshal because his color scheme goes better with my town. i do like jambette, but her colors don't mesh well with those of my other villagers ;;
a beautiful town! that way people can visit it and get ideas and inspiration and enjoy their time. money is just the way to get a beautiful town, not my goal.
ruby is my favorite right now, but she's closely followed by fang and teddy.
i really like the merlions as decorative pieces, but i also have a strong affinity for bulb boppers, the lotus pond,
strapped books, and all the house plants. i also love white carnations and jacob's ladders!

girl, none of them. i don't understand when people have villagers and npcs they don't like in-game... like... chill...
what did they do that was so wrong it's so pointless to hate on them... i hate it when people treat villagers they don't like badly it's just so rude and does nothing to make them leave faster.

click!
mistvale
its my first ever town in any ac game, so i was just looking up nature-y words and combining them with town endings (like -ville, -vale, -knoll, -ton, -beach)... and thus mistvale was born!!
no, and i hope it never is. i fear for the day when i feel like i've finished all i could finish in this game- i'd get bored and stop playing in mistvale and make a second town instead and i'm just ;;;; against ever stopping improving
around 30mill? i keep roughly 50k on me at all times
i love my interior decor, and this is actually more of a love/hate thing, but my town looks like it was positively bombed with white and purple flowers
i like playing alone, but playing with friends who are chill is really fun too!
i check my mail and start heading all around town to clean it up a lil (gem rock, fossils, gyroids, bamboo), while talking to my villagers. then i sell all my extra stuff in my pockets and head to main street. usually just pick up the sapling of the day & candy (bc it's halloween day 7!!!), and then do my museum stuff. i check nooks for any exteriors i'd like and then head back into town to chill some more with my animals.
minimalist! i've also been digging the mushroom series.
the minimalist set is so versatile and fits my style, and i like a lot of the pieces from the mushroom series and incorporate it into my rooms a lil
i just love the open-ended, you-do-you gameplay... i guess that's what attracts me the most and what sets acnl apart from many games that have set goals and set endings
not really in my town or during a visit at all, but actually when i was watching chugga's acnl gameplay- it was when biskit sent him that birthday letter like "eat all the cake you want and don't worry about it until tomorrow" with a SCALE attached as a present. chugga laughed so hard and chugga's laugh is honestly so contagious and nice sounding
8? i think it's pretty... but i do need to get rid of the overabundance of flowers (i won't be able to make snowpeople at this rate!!! and i don't have space to get mushrooms next to trees come november!!!) and my dirt paths could use some shaping up in some places.
probably hold a giveaway- those are so fun!!
20) Do you Time-Travel?
i do not! i've done it maybe twice in my main town to get mailbox shipments faster and to regrow grassbut it didn't feel right to me so i haven't since. in my cycling town, though, ofc i tt
omg??? neither???? imagine the state of my storage if i chose items?? and i don't even know what i'd do with all those bells? ok i guess i'd pick bells because then i can just give them away easily
i unlocked katrina's maybe a week ago (haven't built it yet- taking my time), so yes!!
... htis is a lil hard... i don't think i have one but if i think of one before the post ends i'll come back and edit thOH YEAH I HATE IT WHEN RANDOM YELLOW OR RED FLOWERS APPEAR IN MY WHITE AND PURPLE TOWN that's all
during the summer i played tooooo much, but now that school has started i carve out at least an hour to play. still a lot of time bc i have a LOT to do, but oops
25) Do you have a tan?
no, i don't... mayor claire has white hair and i personally think white hair looks best with fairer skin on her (THIS IS NOT TO SAY I DON'T LIKE TANS I THINK THEY'RE REALLY NICE AND GIVE CHARACTERS SO MUCH ORIGINALITY), so she doesn't have a tan
bob! look at his silly lookin eyes!! diana is neat-o and super pretty, but bob is just so fjdjEUEUU
i don't hate any villagers at all, but i still do have a bone to pick with timbra who moved in from the void and crushed the flower patch next to my house
yes, i have! idk if i'm maintaining it well though, with the amount of crap i keep leaving on the floor overnight oops
if i'm by myself, hunting for that good $$$, but if i'm with someone else, it's definitely tour time :)
i guess mistvale has evolved into a slightly foresty town?? i recently got rid of all my qr paths so it definitely has a more nature-y vibe now
it's a really nice break from reality and love how rich it is and how welcoming everyone in it is (except phyllis u teenager!) (heh)
never ever!! please don't hate on villagers! it's so useless and some can't help it if they're a lil less... easy on the eyes... as others! in the end, they are all just a certain personality type housed in a lil animal body, so please be kind to them and stOOp hitting them with things and pushing them into pitfalls!!!!

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Obviously Jambette, dead serious
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Beautiful Town
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Jambette & Drake
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Bubblezzz
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Lyle
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Avery falling off a cliff
7) What's your town name? Nileit
8) How did you come up with this name? Welsh form of 'Delight'
9) Is your town complete? Nope
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) around 7 mil
11) What is the best thing about your town? The placement of rocks
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Friends
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Go to shops, talk to ma animals, check TBT, usually do a trade or something, go to the island if im bored and re-path my town if im not satisfied
14) What is your favorite set? Cabin
15) Why is it your favorite set? It's very rustic
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? The seasons
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? Me and my friend dressed up the exact same without planning it
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? Solid 5
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? PWP
20) Do you Time-Travel? No
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? Bells
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? No
23) What's your least favorite item? The dog things
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? 3-4 hours
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Diana, just looks nicer
27) Who is your least favorite villager? The chickens
28) Have you achieved perfect town? No
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? island tours
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Autumy
31) Why do you play animal crossing? It makes me forget about everything that stresses me out
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? My Mayor

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? marshal
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? beautiful town!
3) Who are your favorite villagers? dobie, fauna, teddy, o'hare and marty
4) What is your favorite item in the game? big fan of the celeste bow and the bunny balloons
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? lyle, hands down
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? finding out that isabelle and i share both a name AND birthday
7) What's your town name? moondale
8) How did you come up with this name? saw it somewhere and thought it sounded cute lmao
9) Is your town complete? not at all, barely even started
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) idk exactly but definitely 5+ mil
11) What is the best thing about your town? me
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? alone
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. go talk to villagers, go to main street, check if anyone pings, visit campsite, etc
14) What is your favorite set? sloppy
15) Why is it your favorite set? i think the colours are cute
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? the whole concept of being a mayor in a town of talking animals and literally only 10 other people are allowed to live there with no apparent accommodation for npc characters
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? idk
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? probably a solid 1 right now, haven't done much with it
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? buy a bunch of sets and hybrids and landscaping stuff and make a dent on my town
20) Do you Time-Travel? yes
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? bells $$$$
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? no
23) What's your least favorite item? pitfall seeds
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? haven't played in a few weeks
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? diana
27) Who is your least favorite villager? all of the pig villagers
28) Have you achieved perfect town? in the past, yes
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? hunt
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: not sure yet, most likely forest themed
31) Why do you play animal crossing? i think it is cute and fun
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? vladimir the bear

Last edited:
Jambette as she's already in one of my towns and I love her! Marshal is overrated.

Beautiful town.

Too many to choose.

Balloons, don't ask, I'm just a weirdo.
Resetti and Lyle both do my head in.

No idea.

Elysian

It means: relating to or characteristic of heaven or paradise.

Nope.
No idea.

My villagers.

Alone.
Talk to my villagers and check re-tail.

Polka dot set.

So many customisable options.

Animals walk on 2 legs and talk.

Again no idea.

About 7.
Just put in it ABD.

20) Do you Time-Travel?
Yes.

Neither to be honest.

Don't have museum upgrade, cafe or fortune shop.

Mosquito if that counts!

24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? About an hour to 2 hours.

25) Do you have a tan?
Nope

Bob, how can you not love a purple cat?

None in my current towns.

Only in my main town.

Hunt.

Nope.

It's an escape from my shi**y pointless life.

Redd!!!!

Back