Answer the ACNL tumblr quiz if you are bored.

toastia

seeker of truth
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
3154-9295-9611
Orange (Fruit)
Silver Mailbox
I posted this on tumblr, and I wanted to post it here. It's just a little short thing :p I want to see your responses! I'll post mine in a spoiler in a bit.

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette?
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells?
3) Who are your favorite villagers?
4) What is your favorite item in the game?
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying?
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town?
7) What's your town name?
8) How did you come up with this name?
9) Is your town complete?
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included)
11) What is the best thing about your town?
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends?
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day.
14) What is your favorite set?
15) Why is it your favorite set?
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL?
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)?
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it?
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it?
20) Do you Time-Travel?
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world?
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked?
23) What's your least favorite item?
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily?
25) Do you have a tan?
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose?
27) Who is your least favorite villager?
28) Have you achieved perfect town?
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island?
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put:
31) Why do you play animal crossing?
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails?

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Jambette. I'm not playing. At least I know what to expect.
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? A beutiful town.
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Moe and Chrissy.
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Bubble wand
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? LYLE. UGH JUST SHUT THE FUDGE UP I JUST WANT MY SCORE.
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? I fell in a pitfall and spilled my coffee.
7) What is your town name? Pez.
8) How did you come up with this name? Typing random keys.
9) Is your town complete? NO. IF ANYTHING, IT'S A MESS.
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included)Around 5 million.
11) What is the best thing about your town? The villagers.
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Alone, mostly. I can name a few I love to hang out with.
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. In order, I check my mailbox, dig up the fossils + pitfalls, clean up my town, talk to my villagers, go shoppin, and just hang around.
14) What is your favorite set? Princess set.
15) Why is it your favorite set? So prettyyy.
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? The dialogue. REDUNDANT.
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL? Bob laughing.
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 1. It needs some work.
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Get the ABD out of my mailbox and have a celebration.
20) Do you Time-Travel? Occasionally.
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? Items, definitely.
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? No. I still got Katrina's.
23) What's your least favorite item? Coffee. STOP FALLING OUT OF MY HAND AHDAISDJISALJD BREWSTER SCREW THE DANG LID ON TIGHTER.
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? 2-3 hours. Haven't touched it in almost 2 months though.
25) Do you have a tan? I wish.
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Bob.
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Diva. WHY MUST THAT THING SHARE MY BIRTHDAY.
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Yes. It has since been gone due to the sheer amount of stuff I have.
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Hunting. Island tours if I was doing it with friends, though.
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: My theme is modern. I have the paths and everything saved, once I feel like playing again I'll have a concrete thing to go off of.
31) Why do you play animal crossing? An alternative to life.
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? Diva. No more to say.

Last edited:

I find this question so out of place it's hilarious. :p

I'll post mine in a few minutes.

Last edited:
1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Marshal
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Beautiful town.
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Phoebe, Diana, Rudy, Wolfgang, Julian, Chevre, Bunnie, Bianca, Skye
4) What is your favorite item in the game? QR machine
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Lyle
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Nothing funny ever happens ;-;
7) What's your town name? Cinnamon
8) How did you come up with this name? It's my favourite spice ❤︎
9) Is your town complete? Nope
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) Around 8 million
11) What is the best thing about your town? Phoebe ❤︎
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Alone *-*
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Water flowers. Talk to villagers. Find the Bell rock and fake rock. Go to Re-Tail. Go to Main Street and shop. In the evening I bug farm.
14) What is your favorite set? Rococo.
15) Why is it your favorite set? It's very classy and elegant, I love it ❤︎
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? You can do whatever you like. there is no set way to play the game
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL? Ohmigosh nothing ;-;
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? ONE. It's so bad at the moment.
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Buy all my dreamies, upgrade four characters houses, make my town perfect!
20) Do you Time-Travel? Yes, because I cycle.
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? Items
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Not yet ;-;
23) What's your least favorite item? All the ?-ball tees. Ew.
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? A couple hours
25) Do you have a tan? Nope.
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Diana
27) Who is your least favorite villager? JAMBETTE
28) Have you achieved perfect town? No ;-;
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Hunt
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: I want my town to be cutesy and pretty and foresty and gorgeous and flowery
31) Why do you play animal crossing? It's an escape from the real world I guess
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? JAMBETTE

2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Beautiful
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Chief, Fang, Wolfgang, Ankha, Julian, Kyle, Kid Cat, Astrid, Victoria
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Bow Wig
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Lyle
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? My town is pretty new so.. ._.
7) What's your town name? Yoitsu
8) How did you come up with this name? Spice and Wolf
9) Is your town complete? No way lol
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) 700k :p
11) What is the best thing about your town? My villagers
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Alone
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Talk to everybody then sit there for like the whole day with the DS on lol
14) What is your favorite set? Alpine
15) Why is it your favorite set? Purdy
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? I like the projects and how the villagers seem more friendly
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL? Lucha said this. "I have an item that has your name written all over it, Holo. It's a trash can!" -.-
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 3 :p
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Buy my dreamies
20) Do you Time-Travel? Uhh.. yep :3
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? Neither lol
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Nope!
23) What's your least favorite item? pitfall seed
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? my ds is like never off
25) Do you have a tan? no
27) Who is your least favorite villager? I've had a long hatred of Goose.
28) Have you achieved perfect town? nope!
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Hunt island
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Will be Zen themed
31) Why do you play animal crossing? The villagers :D
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? Goose, Samson and Lucha now.. Samson follows me everywhere.

Last edited:
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? A beautiful town
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Zell, Stitches, Marshal, Lucky, Julian, Genji, Chief, Beau, and Ankha
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Do letters count? If not - chocolate hearts/cake
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Isabelle
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Nothing
7) What's your town name? Void
8) How did you come up with this name? It's where the unwanted disappear to
9) Is your town complete? I wouldn't say so
10) How many bells do you have (ABD included)? 'Round 52 million
11) What is the best thing about your town? The villagers
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Alone
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Buy out everything in every store
14) What is your favorite set? The Rococo set
15) Why is it your favorite set? Just because of the colors
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? The graphics (?)
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL? Nothing
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 2/10
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Save it
20) Do you Time-Travel? On my cycling town I do
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? All of the items
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Yep
23) What's your least favorite item? Lucky clovers
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? 1-3 Hours on and off
25) Do you have a tan? No
26) If you had to choose between Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Diana
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Harry/Jambette
28) Have you achieved perfect town? I have once
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Island tours
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? Nope
31) Why do you play animal crossing? I just like these types of games
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? No

Last edited:
1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? - Marshal
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? - Pocket full of bells so I can make my beautiful town.
3) Who are your favorite villagers? - Roald, Puck, Phil to name a couple.
4) What is your favorite item in the game? -Golden Axe.
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? -Lyle
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? - I cannot remember.
7) What's your town name? - Mercy
8) How did you come up with this name? - Gears of War
9) Is your town complete? - Far from it.
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) - About 11,000$, spent most of it on upgrades and PWPS.
11) What is the best thing about your town? -Puck and Mira, oh and Pierce, and Jitters. And maybe the river layout.
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? - Alone.
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Water plants, find the money rock, search for fossils, check the campsite, speak to a few villagers and shop.
14) What is your favorite set? -Either the Rococo or Cabin.
15) Why is it your favorite set? - The Rococo is just so elegant while the Cabin makes it feel like I'm in the middle of the forest with just my home and some fish nearby to eat.
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? - The Mayor responsibilities.
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL? - Umm...probably shoving a villager I didn't like into a pitfall.
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? - 6 right now.
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? -Upgrades to my house and PWPS.
20) Do you Time-Travel? Yes.
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? All the bells...more fun to find the items and PWPS I want.
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? - Nope.
23) What's your least favorite item? -Slingshot...only really like the Balloon hat.
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? - A couple hours.
25) Do you have a tan? - No.
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? - Bob, never had Diana.
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Rocket or Katt so far. Katt looks cool by everytime she moves in she destroys things I care about.
28) Have you achieved perfect town? A few times in previous towns.
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Hunt on the island.
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Just leave it like a natural forest.
31) Why do you play animal crossing? To relax and have (Cute animals have nothing to do with it O:3.)
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? Rocket. Seriously, stop coming into my town.

Fun quiz! i followed your tumblr btw. B)
1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Marshal.
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Beautiful town.
3) Who are your favorite villagers? All ten of mine.
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Ahh... idk. I guess rn it's the 7 eleven abd (comes in handy quite often) and the lovely phone.
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Lyle.
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? There's been lots off funny things. my town name is butts so sometimes when the villagers say stuff about butts it's funny.
7) What's your town name? Butts
8) How did you come up with this name? Butts..... are cool i suppose? lmao
9) Is your town complete? Far from it.
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) 25 mil atm.
11) What is the best thing about your town? The lower part of my town is looking pretty rad atm. all my villagers are fantastic too.
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Half and half. Sometimes i like playing alone, sometimes i like to play with friends.
1. talk to all my villagers
2. Go to main street, see what's in the shops.
3. Go to katrina's shop & get my fortune told
4. Do errands for villagers

14) What is your favorite set? Princess & lovely set
15) Why is it your favorite set? Lovely set has always been my favorite set throughout all 4 games (mostly because lots of pink) and princess set just looks down right fabulous B)
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? I'm not sure... Lots of things. The things villagers say, the pretty graphics, etc. I also love how you can do whatever you please.
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL? Idk... see #6? haha
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? As of now i guess a 4. It's not finished at all.
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Put my great, brand new abd in my home, then spend the bells on hybrids, pwp's, all that jazz
20) Do you Time-Travel? Yes. Only by hours. I only do days when it's really necessary
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? All... the bells.
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Yep! just got katrina yesterday. my mainstreet is FINALLY complete.
23) What's your least favorite item? I honestly have no idea. i don't really dislike any items.
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? lets just say a lot.. it varies though
25) Do you have a tan? Nope. I like to keep it that way too. (pale looks best with white hair)
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Definitely diana.
27) Who is your least favorite villager? I don't have a least favorite villager. Although, i'm not a big fan of the gorillas.
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Yep, once. then a TT accident ruined it.
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Hunt.
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? No. i just wanna make it look pretty lol
31) Why do you play animal crossing? UM BECAUSE IT'S FUN AS HCK.
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? welluh.. no

2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Beautiful Town
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Agnes, Bianca, Bones, Deli, Dora, Lionel, Pierce, Rolf, Vic, & Whitney
4) What is your favorite item in the game? World Map (Sepia colored)
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Resetti
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Rolf saying, "Easy, Ettienne! Deep breaths... Now, tell papa what's up."
7) What's your town name? Rosewood
8) How did you come up with this name? My boyfriend's original town name before he reset. I wanted something natural sounding, so I took it.
9) Is your town complete? Not yet
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) 1.5mil
11) What is the best thing about your town? The nature!
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Alone, or with my boyfriend.
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Mailbox, fossils/money rock, check stores for merchandise.
14) What is your favorite set? Rococo
15) Why is it your favorite set? I hated it at first.
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? When paths stick over the edge of my cliff...
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL? I won the Fishing Tourney. Then forgot to save and just hit power. I flipped it back on and caught the biggest fish still, with only five minutes left in the Tourney.
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 8
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Pay off my house, then my PWPs, then hoard for furniture.
20) Do you Time-Travel? Not if I can help it. Only if I miss something, and only within the same day.
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? Items.
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Not yet. Need T&T Emporium and the Fortune shop.
23) What's your least favorite item? Clothes
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? At the least, an hour. More if I have plans.
25) Do you have a tan? No, and I refuse to get one!
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Peewee
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Yes, for over 15 days. Golden watering can, woo!
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Tours.
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Not really, just natural with trees, flowers, and park-like areas.
31) Why do you play animal crossing? My boyfriend let me play his. I was hooked. It's just too cute.
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? Not yet... ._.

This is why I love midnight internet boredom.

I guess Marshal, but I'm not too fond of either one.

A beautiful town, duh, that's what bells are for XD

Knox, Victoria, Julian, Mott and Agent S C:

Uuuhhhh.....the cloud floor I guess....

5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? LYLE.

I planted lemon trees everywhere, so that when villagers ask me for fruit I get to watch them happily eating their way through bare, uncooked, freshly picked sour lemons....priceless.

Girvento

Combination of the italian words for "rotating" or "roaming" and "wind".

Holy cracks no XD

.....right now? About 30.000.... I never save up big amouts of money, I just spend it all the time for one thing or another.

Not sure. I guess I did happen to get quite a good map, despite the fact that this is my first AC game ever and thus I entered as a 100% noob without resetting for anything. Oh! And the fact that I built a big fountain in front of my house before I got any of those feared horrible house-placements from random move-ins.

Alone, I guess...at least until I get all of my dreamies. I have so much stuff to do right now that I see social play as a waste of precious time...

Talk to every villager I want to keep, both to keep my relations with them stable and to have them tell me if anyone's planning to move without my permission. Then always grab some coffee at Brewster's. All the rest comes afterwards.

Not sure. I was trying to collect all the polka dot set but right now I'm aiming for an all-white theme for my house.... so I guess it's the minimal set.

The minimal? Because it's both good for my current plans and has always been versatile for any kind of room I didn't have any specific furniture for (like my kitchen...)

The absolute freedom I have to dress my avatar however I want to. There are SO many cool pro-designes on the internet *o*

17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL?
Beau's letters. ALL OF THEM. He just cracks me up XD

5... it's still a massive work in progress.

Buy all my remaining dreamies, build a ton of public projects... then get a 2nd copy of the game since I'd have the power to instantly buy another full set of 10 dreamies just like that.

20) Do you Time-Travel?
Oh yeah. A lot. And I'll continue, at least 'till I have all the villagers I want.

21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world?
All the bells. I'm already struggling to find room for all the **** I have D:

I'm missing Gracie's update and The fortune-telling place... as far as I know, at least.

...anything from the pink set I guess, since I hate pink...

Way too much. At least 2 hours per day, and a lot more on weekends.

25) Do you have a tan?
AW HELL NO. Now that you mention it, I'd better go grab my parasol... I want to keep my porcelain skin all year round.

Diana, but only 'cause Bob is...meh. He's just a purple cat...

Genji.

Not yet.

Farm for bugs and moneh. I'll only try to get medals when I see something from the exotic set I don't have.

I wanted it to be windmills...lots of windmills everywhere...that's why I named my town that way... but I'm not sure it's even possible since it won't give the the option to build more than 1 ;___; The backup plan would be Lemons and lemon trees...

I tried it out because of its good reputation, and I contunue because I love it. I like games that let you build your own world and do your own thing. I've always loved anthro animals, too.

...............that...would be a bit too cruel, even for the ones I hate... I'm not that evil XD as long as they stay away from me and my town, I'll gladly let them live peacefully (btw I know this answer sucks but still)

....that was longer than it looked like on first glance. But it was fun, so thanks XD

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? How is this even a question? Definitely Marshal
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Bells. I can make a beautiful town with them
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Bam! Also Rowan, Frita, Genji, Cherry, Puck...
4) What is your favorite item in the game? Jellyfish Lamp, probably
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Lyle, I guess. I don't find any of them particularly annoying.
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Long story to explain why it's so funny, but Coco fell into a pitfall and that's what lead to me keeping her.
7) What's your town name? My main town is Karulu and my second town is Enna
8) How did you come up with this name? Both are names of towns from my favorite game series
9) Is your town complete? Not even close
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) I think 9.1 mil in ABD and 95k or something in my pockets
11) What is the best thing about your town? The map is amazing and almost exactly what I wanted
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Playing with friends is fun sometimes but usually I prefer playing alone.
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Check mail, look for fossils/money rock, talk to a few villagers while doing that and make sure no one pings me to move, go to main street to take care of things there, sell stuff, talk to villagers more thoroughly
14) What is your favorite set? Mermaid Set
15) Why is it your favorite set? I love the colors and I love mermaids
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? The number of things there are to do
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL? Isn't this almost the same as that other question?
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? Like 3, I just reset so there's not much there
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Probably just buy a few things and then save the rest. Maybe I'd do a giveaway eventually or something.
20) Do you Time-Travel? Yes
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? Bells, I can buy any items I want with bells
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Not yet, I reset a while ago so I'm still working on that
23) What's your least favorite item? Do lemons count?
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? It varies from several hours to only enough time to do my regular daily things
25) Do you have a tan? Nope
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Bob
27) Who is your least favorite villager? JAMBETTE She moved right in front of my house once on top of my bamboo and the path around my fountain and it took forever to get her out
28) Have you achieved perfect town? I did in my first town and kept it that way until I reset
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Hunt. I don't really like doing the island tours and only do them when I need to
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Not yet
31) Why do you play animal crossing? So I can have a bunch of cute animal friends
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? No I'm afraid they'd come back and haunt me or something

Ay, I've go to make the #17 more understandable. #6 is the funniest thign thats happened in your town, #17 is AC period. In can come from anybody's town.

2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Bells!
3) Who are your favorite villagers? Marina, Diana, Felicity, don't really have any others
4) What is your favorite item in the game? No idea, the mannequins maybe
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Err well my town name is chester and one of the first residents there was chester, how ironic
7) What's your town name? Chester
8) How did you come up with this name? I don't know, just a city near where I live
9) Is your town complete? Noo
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) 7 million
11) What is the best thing about your town? Hybrids!
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? With friends
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Check for new hybrids, water all flowers, go to the shops, bug catching on the island in the evening
14) What is your favorite set? Gorgeous
15) Why is it your favorite set? It's the most expensive set and it just looks so classy and posh, I lovveee it
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? It's not restricting, you can make what you want of your town!
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL? Err, this question really makes me rethink my gameplaying experience
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 8 Maybe? It's a perfect town so :)
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Get marina! buy loaddds of hybrids + all the gold tools!
20) Do you Time-Travel? Yes, but only a day at a time
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? Bells because then I could buy the items!
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? All except fortune telling
23) What's your least favorite item? Any kind of sock
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? A couple of hours
25) Do you have a tan? Noo I used to but I'm very pale in real life so i figured I might as well match up
27) Who is your least favorite villager? CHESTER
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Yep :)
29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Hunt
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Yes, I want a town full of hybrids and nature and for it to look very rich!
31) Why do you play animal crossing? It's nice to have something you can go on where you are in charge
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? Chester, he stays in my shopping area! Why will he not just leave!

Marshal
Beautiful town
Teddy and Lily
Candy
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying?
Isabelle - *****, please, I can place this **** anywhere, IT'S MY TOWN
Teddy (jock) being interested in Biskit's (lazy) workout while he fell asleep standing, but ran in his sleep from chasing a donut. Oh, Teddy, you're all about the gainz, even while you're sleeping.
Callaway
It's a golf company
Outside - maybe about 70%, inside - maybe about 50%
About 100M

Villager placement - it's all neat at the bottom of my town.
Alone
I look for my villagers and help them do stuff
Minimalist
It's simple
There's lots of NPCs - way more than when I played the Gamecube version
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL?
Uh, Teddy/Biskit thing?
Save it, like I already do
20) Do you Time-Travel?
I normally don't, but I did when I needed to move villagers in/out
Items
Not Katrina
Normal axe
An hour to a few hours
25) Do you have a tan?
No
Bob
Truffles
No
Island tours
A natural-feeling town
I like the villagers and landscaping
Uh, no

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Marshal, so I could trade him for one of my dreamies :p

2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? A beautiful town, because what makes a beatiful town for me would be having all of my dreamies, and if I had all of my dreamies, I woudln't need a lot of bells.

3) Who are your favorite villagers? My top five are Gladys, Rudy, Queenie, Willow, and Phoebe.

4) What is your favorite item in the game? Beans. :eek:

5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Probably one of the Resetti guys, but none of them really bother me.

6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? I haven't had any stand-out funny moments yet.

7) What's your town name? Celadon and Chrome

8) How did you come up with this name? Celadon is my favorite Pokemon town, and Chrome I found through googling for a color-themed things.

9) Is your town complete? No.

10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) Celadon - 13+ mil, Chrome - IDK

11) What is the best thing about your town? Celadon - Gladys <3, Chrome - Rudy <3

12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Alone. ;.;

13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Dig-up and analyze fossils, talk to villagers who are awake.

14) What is your favorite set? None.

15) Why is it your favorite set? IDK

16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? The villagers.

17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? I saw a screenshot from somebody's birthday celebration. Freya was saying that she wanted to put 666 candles on their cake as a joke. e.e

18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? Both 2's

19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Buy my dreamies.

20) Do you Time-Travel? No.

21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? All the items would be more helpful in the long-run, as long as I could store them all. If not, then bells.

22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? No.

23) What's your least favorite item? I don't have one.

24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? 1-2 hours

25) Do you have a tan? No.

26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Diana is cuter, so her. I do like Bob, though.

27) Who is your least favorite villager? Probably Tabby or Jambette

28) Have you achieved perfect town? No.

29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Island tours are much more fun.

30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Celadon doesn't, but Chrome's layout is going to be rainbow-themed.

31) Why do you play animal crossing? IDEK. I enjoy it and find it kinda relaxing, I guess...

32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? No! o.o'

This is a long one. Have fun.
1) I would rather have Marshal, but only under the condition that he's free. Then I can stick him in a giveaway. He doesn't deserve to be auctioned, it's like a slave trade :[

2) I'd rather have a beautiful town. An ugly town would cost more than all the bells in a pocket to make beautiful.

3) My favorite villagers? Melba and Lyman. I like koalas, see.

4) Favorite item.... ah... either bubble wand or throwing beans.

5) Most annoying? Lyle. Shut up and gimme my Happy score.

6) Not much happens in my town, not even anything funny. Besides what I can do with the dialogue, of course.

7) Town name is Stardust. And no, it's not based off of the movie.

8) I want my town to resemble sort of the remains of what was once a booming, popular town, and it gradually got old and is filled more with history and memory of the golden past it once had. The Dust of what was once the Star.

9) My town's... almost complete. I'm okay as far as villagers go, but I need some more PWPs and an Uchi to get them for me. And as of now, I have no Uchis.

10) Uhh... around 5-6 million bells. Too lazy to check.

11) Best thing about my town? I think I'm biased, but it's the nature I emphasized while building it. My main paths aren't even patterns; I use grass with borders of bushes, trees, and flowers. Screw the town rating, TREES EVERYWHERE.

12) Tough question. I think I'd rather have friends while playing. Otherwise I'd have all these special things and unorderables that I couldn't give to people.

13) Welp. I check my mailbox, dig up stuff, sell anything I might've gotten overnight, check the shops, plant any bushes I buy, plot any paths if I need to, and then I just blab with villagers and other stuff.

14) Favorite set would probably beeeee the Weeding Day set. Luckily, I got the whole thing free from someone who reset her town.

15) And it's my favorite because NATURE. Yep, I'm a hippie XD

16) What sticks out to me is the dialogue. While it is repetitive, it's funny sometimes, especially when you know what you're typing for their catchphrases and greetings.

17) Hammer-smacking fest, and all the derpfaces that ensue. Funniest thing ever.

18) If I were to rate my town? Err... 8, maybe. It's pretty, but I'm nowhere near done. And that ugly dirt patch where I house my mules... Gotta do somethin' with that.

19) If I had 100 million, I'd spend it on PWPs and nature and crap. I'd pretty much giveaway things instead of sell 'em. And when I'm done making my town awesome, I'd giveaway the rest of the monies I didn't need.

20) I time-travel sometimes, but only when I need to, for instance when new villagers move in, or to speed-plant bushes and trees in order to re-plot a path section.

21) I'd rather have all the items than all the bells. I'd not only have a full catalog and a badge on top, but I'd have whatever I could possibly want to have, and then sell the rest away so that I could have a buncha bells.

22) I do indeed have all my shops unlocked. Even Katrina's.

23) Least favorite item? Any item that is both exclusive and temporary. Waste.

24) I keep my player logged in for pretty much the whole day. I play for about a third of it.

25) I want a tan, but I'm too lazy to butt over to the island to get one.

26) Bob over Diana. Every time. I don't want no Barbies in my town, thanks.

27) Least favorite villager... uh... hm. Call me crazy, but I don't really have one.

28) I've had perfect town in the past, and got 6 Jacob's Ladders from it, but since then it's been "too many trees, ya hippie!"

29) I'd rather hunt. More specifically, I'd rather bug-catch at night. Then I'd have the money to buy someone's sea globe >:3

30) Town theme's pretty much just about nature, old-fashioned stuff, nothing real modern at all. Like a garden with people living in it.

31) I play because, simply put, I like the game. It also makes time conveniently pass by quickly, and gives me the ability to make other players of the game happy.

32) If there's a villager I'd like to stuff with nails, it's whoever decided to make a surprise move-in right in the middle of my hibiscus path, caused me to debate resetting my town, and DIDN'T MOVE FOR TWO MONTHS. MONTY.

Last edited:
1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Marshal, jambette is just atrocious.
2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? Pocket full of 100 million bells
3) Who are your favorite villagers?The octopus ones :D
4) What is your favorite item in the game?The beans
5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Resetti
6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Well, once my friend and I were glitching up onto t&t emproium and I ended up getting on to the giant hill behind the shops, and it just reminded me of the one movie where this lady is on a hill and she's twirling around
7) What's your town name? Kalos
8) How did you come up with this name?I came up with it when Pokemon x and y came out
9) Is your town complete? No, not nearly.
10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) 14 mil
11) What is the best thing about your town? My villagers. I love them to bits <3
12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? with friends
13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. I walk around and talk to my villagers
14) What is your favorite set? The minimalist set
15) Why is it your favorite set? I like all the white in it
16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? Everything, It's animal crossing for pete's sake
17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)?
When my friend and I were glitching in her town And I got stuck behind the entrance to happy home academy and I said "mam, please go home. We're closed."
18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? eh 5
19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Save it.
20) Do you Time-Travel? Yes
21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world?All the bells. Then I could buy all the items and still have money left over
22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? no, all I need is katrina
23) What's your least favorite item? the alpine panel
24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily?a couple hours
25) Do you have a tan?No, but I want one
26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Bob
27) Who is your least favorite villager? Jambette and diva
28) Have you achieved perfect town? Yes
30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? If so, please put: Kind of, the theme is a grassy, flowery town.
31) Why do you play animal crossing? Because It helps me get away from all the problems in my life.
32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails?Jambette. I hate her with all my heart, and I wish I could shove her big ugly sack face down a garbage disposal

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Marshal!

2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of bells? A beautiful town

3) Who are your favorite villagers? My top five are Lucky, Ankha, Agent S, Eugene, Lolly

4) What is your favorite item in the game? BUBBLE WAND.

5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Lyle for sure!

6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? Phoebe bought too many toilets and needed me to buy one ;)

7) What's your town name? Olivine

8) How did you come up with this name? Olivine was a town in the first pokemon game I've ever played (silver) and I like the name!

9) Is your town complete? No

10) How many bells do you have?(ABD included) 30million+

11) What is the best thing about your town? ANKHA! :D

12) Would you rather play alone or play with friends? Depends... Probably with friends!

13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Talk to villagers, make sure no ones leaving (except Gwen) and modify my house!

14) What is your favorite set? SLOPPY! :D

15) Why is it your favorite set? It reminds me of my own bedroom ;)

16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? The customizable house! :D

17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL(Can come from anybody's town that's not your own!)? Same as above^

18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? 7.5/10

19) If you had 100 million bells, what would you do with it? Save up for more! :D

20) Do you Time-Travel? Yes, a lot xD

21) Would you rather have all the bells in the world or all the items in the world? All the items assuming I could store them all!

22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Yep!

23) What's your least favorite item? Balloon clock. I have my reasons :)

24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? Too much xD

25) Do you have a tan? Never had one in ACNL!

26) If you had to choose bewteen Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Bob because of his name! xD

27) Who is your least favorite villager? Gwen and Peaches!

28) Have you achieved perfect town? Yes :) I've kept it perfect for like three months strait!

30) Do you have a town theme(or have a plan for one)? Newp

31) Why do you play animal crossing? I find it's relaxing! :D

32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? Yes. Gwen the penguin.

1) Would you rather have Marshal or Jambette? Marshal. He's a dreamie!

2) Would you rather have a beautiful town or a pocket full of Bells? Beautiful town. <3

3) Who are your favorite villagers? Marshal, Diana, Sprinkle, Cookie, Lolly, Molly, all my dreamies, and many more. c:

4) What is your favorite item in the game? Probably the seashell music box that you can make with Cyrus.

5) If you had to pick out of Resetti, Lyle, Isabelle, and Don Resetti, who would you pick to be the most annoying? Lyle. Omg.

6) What is the funniest thing that ever happened in your town? I don't know really, maybe dancing with villagers. For some reason, I find it just plain hilarious!

7) What's your town name? My future town's name you mean? Hehe, Macaron.

8) How did you come up with this name? I just saw another user with it and I really liked the name. c:

9) Is your town complete? Read my signature!

10) How many Bells do you have? (ABD included) Same as above answer^

11) What is the best thing about your town? Same, once again^

12) Would you rather play alone or with friends? Alone until my town was complete.

13) List what you do when you start the game up for the day. Talk to villagers, get coffee, dig up fossils, visit shops, etc.

14) What is your favorite set? Mermaid!

15) Why is it your favorite set?[/B] It's rare and it looks really pretty. c:

16) What sticks out to you most in ACNL? Villager conversations and the amount of freedom it has.

17) What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in ACNL? I don't know really...

18) If you had to rate your town 1-10, what would you rate it? Read my signature please.

19) If you had 100 million Bells, what would you do with it?

20) Do you Time-Travel? No, never have and never will.

21) Would you rather have all the Bells in the world or all the items in the world? All the items, so then I could giveaway what I wanted for Bells. Two in one!

22) Do you have all your shops unlocked? Never have, at least not yet.

23) What's your least favorite item? Wavebreaker.

24) How much on average do you play ACNL daily? Way too much- usually 2 hours plus, and more on weekends. Probably 4 hours every day at the most.

25) Do you have a tan? If you mean on former towns, yes. I don't care too much for them.

26) If you had to choose between Diana and Bob, who would you choose? Diana! She's on my dreamie list. <3

27) Who is your least favorite villager? Rasher...just...get him out of here...

28) Have you achieved perfect town? No. :'c

29) Would you rather do island tours or hunt on the island? Hunt, because you can sell the bugs for Bells. c:

30) Do you have a town theme(or plan to have one)? If so, please put: I plan on having Macaron a sort of bakery/cute themed town, with the dreamies I actually want. I want it to be really nature-like and I hope to win the Best Town Award for one of the TBT Fairs!

31) Why do you play Animal Crossing? I just love it so much. It makes me forget about the world around me, and get lost in a world where I am truly happy all the time. <3

32) Is there a villager you want to stuff with nails? ...Why would someone want to do that? Rasher looks like he already has been anyway. *Ooh burned, I'm sorry please don't kill me or jinx me;~;*

Well, that took a good 30 minutes, but it was super fun! :)

Last edited:
Marshal.
Pocket full of bells. You can get even more with those bells until you have enough to create a beautiful town.
Skye and Julian.
Post-op patch.
Isabelle. :p
Fang stole Diana away from Julian, Julian sent me a bunch of love letters with a natty tee attached to one, Skye moves in and Fang is all over her, Diana and Julian slowly start to send each other presents again. Oh the drama.
Shoji
Name of my hometown
Nope. Is anybody's town ever really complete?
Currently around 400k.
There's a lot, but I'm aiming towards the area around my house.
Play with friends but none of my friends have it.
Water all my flowers with my second character
Dig up all the fossils
Check the stores
Japanese-style set
Because.
Everything, really. It's like the sims but tailored to you!
what? omg
6. I'm more than halfway done with it, but just starting to customize it to my heart's content.
PWPs! Catalog DLC from Japan! :D
20) Do you Time-Travel?
Retired. c:
All the items. You can have countless bells, but there are lots of them, aren't there?
YEP
Mouth of truth. (more like my favorite but i love it because i hate it)
Uhh 3-5 hours? Not too much, I take many breaks in between.
25) Do you have a tan?
I'm half, but even I have to have ivory skin care.
UHH thats hard I have both but DIANER
CANBERRA (shirohibiki pls)
YE
island tours! they're fun
It's just my theme, honestly. It's a mix of zen, kawaii/pastel, and tropical. Frankly, I'm proud of it and I feel like it's very original u//u
why NOT
C A BN BAREEA

Back