• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros. 3DS or Wii U?

Smash Bros. 3DS or Wii U?

• 3DS

Votes: 29 70.7%
  • Wii U

Votes: 23 56.1%

• Total voters

Mario3DWorld777

Mayor Jacob of CoolTown
Bells
Cherry (Fruit)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
Which do you think will be better, Smash Bros. 3DS or Wii U? I personally think both are looking great, but Brawl had lots of controller support, and I don't think you can do that kind of thing on the 3DS. Plus the Wii U has great graphics and I love my Wii U. I plan to get both versions, but I think the Wii U version will be better. Can't wait for both!

I plan on going for the 3ds version since it comes out sooner and all that. The Wii U version looks good, but I almost never play my Wii U so it would be a waste of money for me to get both versions.

Yeah, that's my only issue right now .. I'm so used to play Melee and using a controller. Not sure how smoothly it'll be on the 3DS. I do plan to get it for the 3DS though because there aren't enough good games that I like on the Wii U to get one. I adore the Super Smash games tho.

lovelovelove.

i don't have a wii u, but i know the wii u version is going to be better.

The wiiu version is better and if you think the 3ds version takes the cake then you're delusional

I'm gonna get both (hopefully). The 3DS is more popular, but the Wii U version is the best by a long shot. So they'll probably even out.

I'm more than likely getting both. I want it for WiiU, but I can't wait that long so I'm going to get the 3DS version as well.

I plan on getting both, although the Wii U will be superior, I still enjoy my 3ds a bunch and will play both consistently.

I have the 3DS, so I am planning on getting that. I don't have the Wii U and I don't plan on spending hundreds of dollars just for one game. Although the graphics look amazing and all, I have to get the 3DS. It may be different, but I still think it will come out great.

Wii U will probably be better because graphics and controls, but 3DS will definitely sell better because it's portable and everyone has one.

I don't have a Wii U but if I did I would get it on that. It just doesn't appeal to me as a handheld.

I will definitely buy the Wii U version, but I voted for both because I might get the 3DS version as well. I don't know if I want to pay full price for the same game twice, but I think the different versions will be enough different to feel like two different games (a lot of use of the word 'different' in that sentence..). What do you think, is it worth buying both versions?

3DS since thats all I have. I still think its gonna be amazing even without HD graphics. XD

2 Reasons for the 3DS Version

1. The Idea of Portability on a SB game. I think it sounds pretty cool.
2. My friend only has a 3DS, and I want to play through the 3DS.
(Also because it comes out earlier ^^;)

Last edited:
Back