• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Disney Magical World

Jennifer can you please give me some tips on how to unlock stickers. Im having quite a hard time unlocking the majority of them. And I saw you unlocked all 100 of them. :)

Well, the game does actually have a recommended sticker suggestion built right in so I suggest looking into that a lot. Also, keep in mind you only need at least 2 themes for a party and make sure to do lots of favors for characters. Constantly pick up shoes from the store, try and complete outfit sets, etc. I think most come naturally as you play so the more you play, the faster you'll earn them.

Crossing my fingers that I'll see Captain Jack Sparrow my one true love. Did any of you guys come across him yet? Screenshots would be schweet. ♥

I haven't come across him yet but I know hes in there somewhere, a lot of the characters you meet by decorating your cafe and throwing a party.

I don't know if anyone else commented on this, so sorry if anyone has but they released an entire POTC world dlc over in Japan so I imagine that'll be coming out before too long hopefully. We'll get Jack then I'm sure :)

Last edited:
I seriously love this game! I got it 2 days ago and I have 50 stickers. The outfits are adorable <3

Jennifer - I love your review! How are you taking such nice pictures?

Also, If anyone cares http://magic-castle-mhl.namco-ch.net/dlc/ar.html Official Japanese site. AR cards included~

And Nintendo zones right now have special downloadable items. Just went and picked mine up tonight. They are:
Pinocchio Doll Hood
Pinocchio Doll Pumps
Pinocchio Doll Dress

I feel like there was more than that, but then I wasn't really paying attention since I was helping my parents find stuff in the store haha.

This game reminds me more of Disney's MMO games like Toon Town and Club Penguin more than Animal Crossing.

Yeah. What it has in common with AC are the same things AC has in common with many other games. It's more of an RPG Simulation game.

Yeah. What it has in common with AC are the same things AC has in common with many other games. It's more of an RPG Simulation game.

Yeah, plan to get it sometime during the summer. By then, I will also have Tomodachi Life

So is any one else having a problem with villagers requesting items and then when you take it to them they act like you don't even have the item in your pockets? :/

So is any one else having a problem with villagers requesting items and then when you take it to them they act like you don't even have the item in your pockets? :/

Haha those are the easiest quests!
The hard ones are when they ask for rare items that you actually need to get!

If that happens, you probably don't have the exact right thing. In some cases, a hat for example may need to be a specific color. If you have the wrong color, you won't be able to give it to them. Look for a small square next to the item they're asking for to see if it needs to be a certain color.

I just defeated Coalem, the final boss in Aladdin's world. Oh my gosh, it was the most difficult boss by far. It reminded me of the Zelda boss .. the ome with the face + 2 separate hands. The hands do the same moves as the Zelda boss one does too. I wonder if the boss from Alice's world is harder. :X

YAY for Pirates of the Caribbean DLC world. ♥ Captain Jack Sparrow come to meeeeee.

@jvgsjeff that's the thing 2 times in a row they never specified which color. So I took one of each color the 2nd time and also wore she item individually but it still wouldn't read that I had the item. Its definitely making the game less enjoyable. Hope this gets fixed in an update.

@jvgsjeff that's the thing 2 times in a row they never specified which color. So I took one of each color the 2nd time and also wore she item individually but it still wouldn't read that I had the item. Its definitely making the game less enjoyable. Hope this gets fixed in an update.

Can't say I ever had the issue :/ You're not equipping the one they want, right? What is it they are looking for?

Is it the headband/Mickey ears you need when you're trying to get the king's card? I didn't realize it had to be a certain color at first either, but eventually I noticed a tiny red square. When I made a red one, she accepted it. And yeah, make sure you're not wearing it when you talk to her.

The games looks kinda fun, but it seems to be aimed at a female audience so I think I'll pass.

It's way cute! I was pleasantly surprised by it and the guys on miiverse that are playing it seem to be enjoying it as well. I haven't seen anyone on there say they don't like it anyway.

The games looks kinda fun, but it seems to be aimed at a female audience so I think I'll pass.

It's honestly a game for everyone. It's kind of being advertised that way, but I know plenty of guys who have been enjoying it including my boyfriend. There's really something for everyone.

(also, as a word of advice--never pass on a game just because it seems to be aimed to someone else! Doesn't mean you'd enjoy it less)

The biggest "complaint" I've seen is about frame rates which I'm so out of touch with graphic stuff I don't even notice >>

Last edited:
Back