Your Top 10 Ugliest Villagers AND WHY

i dont really "hate" any villagers but this is fun so here's the ones that i dislike the most

olaf
antonio
beardo [ew his pubes]
robin because her hair looks greasy
becky
benedict
quillson because he looks like a victim of the plague
rodney
graham
al
rocket
hippeux
harry
bertha would be cute if she wasnt a hippo
biff
bubbles
rocco
ozzie
moose
broccolo because of his gross catchphrase and bowl cut
deli
boomer
nibbles
all the pigs except for gala and peggy

Post your top ten ugliest villagers here! If any flame wars start, I will have a mod close this thread.
For me its:

1. Marshal - UGH those eyes creep me out. I don't see why anyone could like something like that. He looks like he's ready to slit someone's throat Oo Also the sheer fact he's popular just because he can irks me.
2. Barold - ......We all know why
3. Hazel - That unibrow is disgusting....
4. Gayle - Sjhe's pink with hearts on her face.
5. Katt - That face...those scary...scary eyes...
6. Diva - She moved where I was going to put a bell.
7. Annalise (The Horse) - Can't stand her design. It's something about her eyelashes that bother me.
8. Marcel - He's a mime.
9. Shari - WHAT in the world....yellow feet and tail....AND THOSE BUGGY EYES. WHAT.
10. Flurry - Her mouth. Someone stole her nose.

Yes, I know I hate Marshal and I know you guys think I suck, but I don't care, and I won't care if you post comments about it. It'll be ignored.

I honestly would've been completely alright that you think Marshal is ugly because I have like two friends who think he's creepy and uncute but...

Also the sheer fact he's popular just because he can irks me.

Ugh. Really not a valid reason for hating any villager. That's so... blegh. Ick. When you said that it just suddenly felt like your previous reasons were merely justifications.

But your other reasons are fine and you're allowed to have it. If you hate a villager for being popular, I judge you. I reserve that right too, because my opinion, I am allowed it as much as you are yours. (Just a disclaimer in case the wrath of "but they're allowed to have opinions!!11" come raining down on me.)

OT, the only villager I ever actually consider "ugly" is Paula. Like... gah. WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE THAT PAULA. I mean... just... why.
tumblr_m9gclv3bxe1qzckow.gif

I dislike Chops and Gigi, but more because Chops moved in a bad place I wanted to build a bridge on and right next to my mayor's house. Gigi was a TENTH wi-fi move in when I needed the space for a dreamie and I couldn't move out anyone else. One of the reasons I reset my town, even. I only started to think they were "ugly" when they overstayed their welcome. Which was pretty short in both cases because they blocked me from doing things I wanted.
tumblr_m9gcrgjbxU1qzckow.gif

Otherwise I think I'd come to accept them as cute.

So more like I talked about villagers I disliked, I guess? Derp.

Last edited:
You've only been here for ten days. You'll see alot more. And no one is being negative. It's Ami disrepecting other people's opinions on the topic.

ami was following the thread ??? you blatantly went by their choice of villagers as such ??? wierd but rude

Same here! I have stopped posting negative things about Marshal (Who to be honest....I moved up 33 spots to #300.....)

Yes, you have. BUT, you disrespected my opinion just because I called the villagers that you liked ugly. Now that is just being rude. You can disrespect other people's dreamies, but we can't say that villagers that you like are ugly?

I'm still reeling at the remark of Ami being a 19 year old male. Really??? I just assumed she was a girl about 11 years old.

ami was following the thread ??? you blatantly went by their choice of villagers as such ??? wierd but rude

It was NOT intentional. I just expressed my opinions on who I disliked, and I even gave reasons why I disliked them the most(see last page.)

This is a thread about villagers you hate though ?
So technically Kildor did nothing wrong, unless on-topic posting counts as rude.
Honestly everyone could have just ignored the fact kildor posted that anyway it's not like WWIII

I'm still reeling at the remark of Ami being a 19 year old male. Really??? I just assumed she was a girl about 11 years old.

Wait, they're 19? I'm 2 years younger and handling this better. Go figure.

This literally got out of hand even without me. Sorry Takoya, just gonna ask for this to be closed so I don't drain my energy watching **** blow up in my face since it's obviously deteriorated already.

Lol me and Kildor are both 12 >:]

I'm just here cause it's fun.

Yes, this is true. I believe you can tell the difference between Ami and I when it comes to posts.
This is why I do not like these threads. People will always get offended, no matter how you express your opinions politely.

I didn't want to say Jambette, because I thought maybe she was popular or something. Whew!

She's a popular scapegoat when people start discussing hate on Marshal. "I bet if this was a Jambette hate thread more people would agree with OP, etc etc"

Basically she's like the nega-Marshal or something (or Marshal is nega-Jambette).

idek

Also ive posted this before but...
She nearly beats Violet/All the gorillas
tumblr_mz9fkjxlB31sjdagao1_500.jpg

I think that might just be a bad screencap. are her eyes really red? o_o

Back