Your Top 10 Ugliest Villagers AND WHY

This thread ain't gonna end well. I feel it.(What are with these threads? I keep seeing 'em!)

10. Shari
9.Ankha
8.Hans(Holy sh** this one is ugly)
7.Pinky
6.Mira
5.Rory
4.Harry
3.Wart Jr.
2. Tabby
1. Bertha
I really don't think we should make these kinds of threads, but eh. It will offend some people, and I don't think they'll like it.

Wow...I wonder why you listed most those.....(looks at my line up of villagers).....You know If your trying to convince me to get rid of them, you are only making me want to keep them MORE?

Last edited:
Expressing anger for the ugliness of villagers is good. It teaches us to vent our opinions and not listen to those captain-buzzkills who are all like 'you're all stupid cause you hate ugly villagers I mean they only ruin the total idea of having a beautiful, adorable, flawless town ya know? Not a huge deal guys stop being so fussy you meanies you can't have opinions on villagers opinions are illegal'

I can tell this won't end nicely too, so for now, LET THE GAMES BEGIN !

I think I've said this before, but it's all about not being inflammatory to others. It's about expressing your opinion while not shaming others who DO like them. That's basically how you have a mature discussion.

Which seems very difficult 'round here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow...I wonder why you listed most those.....(looks at my line up of villagers).....You know If your trying to get rid of them, you are only making me want to keep them MORE?

And here it begins. He listed them because that's his opinion. It's very simple. It wasn't a personal attack on you for liking them.

He listed them because he dislikes them. The end.

I think I've said this before, but it's all about not being inflammatory to others. It's about expressing your opinion while not shaming others who DO like them. That's basically how you have a mature discussion.

Yeah, I think we just need to understand how some people like things others don't without arguing over it.
Which will never happen xD

And you're right again there :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

And here it begins. He listed them because that's his opinion. It's very simple. It wasn't a personal attack on you for liking them.

He listed them because he dislikes them. The end.

Considering how often we argue (Which is A LOT!!), I really am suspicious!

Yeah its fine if someone posts an opinion
but we all know someone will just post the same opinion over and over and over and over

Wow...I wonder why you listed most those.....(looks at my line up of villagers).....You know If your trying to get rid of them, you are only making me want to keep them MORE?

What is wrong with you? I'll give my reasons

Hans-He looks ugly with those droopy eyes, color choice of villager is dull.
Ankha-She left my town without warning and I hated her ever since.
Rory- I had him in my town, and I TTed as much as possible just to kick him out.
Pinky-She appeared in my camp once and she did look ugly imo.
Mira- She looks weird with the mask on, and the color choice was bad (in my opinion too)

I happen to like ,Hopper Ribbot,And Marina.
I can see the butthurt has already began.

Last edited:
Also Ami.. newflash but the world doesnt revolve around you, sadly.
Kildor may not have been targetting it all at you..
considering Kildor chose villagers who you dont have aswell.. such as Bertha

Last edited:
uglies seem to have the most charm in my town when they are here !!!!!!!!!! i love "uglies" who wants a town full of pretties ... gross

Last edited:
What is wrong with you? I'll give my reasons

Hans-He looks ugly with those droopy eyes, color choice of villager is dull.
Ankha-She left my town without warning and I hated her ever since.
Rory- I had him in my town, and I TTed as much as possible just to kick him out.
Pinky-She appeared in my camp once and she did look ugly imo.
Mira- She looks weird with the mask on, and the color choice was bad (in my opinion too)

I happen to like ,Hopper Ribbot,And Marina.
I can see the butthurt has already began.

Well, since we argue so much, and you seemed to list quite a few villagers I like.....yeah.....I think I have a reason to think you were just bashing my choice in villagers. (Also I don't have Pinky anymore, as you can see in my signature! Hoping to get one of 10 villagers to take her place. ESPECIALLY Drago, Clay, or Chester!)

Last edited:
Well, since we argue so much, and you seemed to list villagers I like.....yeah.....I think I have a reason to think you were just bashing my choice in villagers. (Also I don't have Pinky anymore, as you can see in my signature! Hoping to get one of 10 villagers to take her place. ESPECIALLY Drago, Clay, or Chester!)

Yeah... we know.... you post it... 10000x... on... every.... thread...

Well, since we argue so much, and you seemed to list villagers I like.....yeah.....I think I have a reason to think you were just bashing my choice in villagers. (Also I don't have Pinky anymore, as you can see in my signature! Hoping to get one of 10 villagers to take her place. ESPECIALLY Drago, Clay, or Chester!)

You are a 19 year old male on the internet. Grow up. I was not directly insulting you. Those were my personal opinions and views on the topic. Anyone could have the same lineup of villagers I listed.

I would close this thread, but I want Zr to have a blast when he sees this. :p
Also, it's just one person making a mess.
Back to the LGBTQA thread..

Well, since we argue so much, and you seemed to list quite a few villagers I like.....yeah.....I think I have a reason to think you were just bashing my choice in villagers. (Also I don't have Pinky anymore, as you can see in my signature! Hoping to get one of 10 villagers to take her place. ESPECIALLY Drago, Clay, or Chester!)

Oh my he's verbally abusing pixels lets all argue yayy.

I doubt he was talking to you. This is the bell tree forums, not the Ami Mercury forums dear.

10,000 on EVERY thread is a major exaggeration. I can only think of about 5 where I have mentioned it.....ONCE EACH, aside from my 'quest' thread.

And add that to your 1000000 mentions of Hans the yeti...
(Did you know guys hes a YETI? an Actual yeti?..)
(HES A YETI!!!)

Last edited:
And add that to your 1000000 mentions of Hans the yeti...
(Did you know guys hes a YETI? an Actual yeti?..)
(HES A YETI!!!)

why are you all so negative ???????? why is every thread i've been on ruined by silly comments ??? wowow????

Last edited:
why are you all so negative ???????? why is every thread i've been on ruined by silly comments ??? wowow????

You've only been here for ten days. You'll see alot more. And no one is being negative. It's Ami disrepecting other people's opinions on the topic.

I think you'll find... that all the silly arguments usually comes from the same source..
Certainly theres never arguments on my threads ;) lol

Back