• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your Top 10 Ugliest Villagers AND WHY

why did someone bump a three year old thread lmao

i feel like i've embraced the ugliness of some villagers ??? i always thought teddy to be ugly but now i think he's cute.
though more recently, rilla is an absolute monstrosity

Last edited:
Ok..
1. Monty
2.Sheldon
3.Chief
4.Chow
5.Rodeo
6.Cyrano
7.Phil
8.Tabby
9.Louie
10.Plucky

Why do I hate them?

.....Just look at them. Just. Look.

This thread is mean love all the villagers!
I don't like Anchovy he creepy though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cyrano is adorable but to each his own :)

This are in alphabetical order since I couldn't decide which were the ugliest of the bunch.
Al - not a big fan of the gorillas (even though I have both Rocket and Peewee in my town) and his huge lips and eyes are just off-putting to me
Barold - his eyes are ugly and so is his colour scheme
Boone - another ugly gorilla... it's the face markings that I don't particularly like
Elise - looks like she should be at bingo with all her other middle-aged monkey friends
Gigi - why did someone decide to make her face so pouty? She looks like she's about to ask for the manager
Harry - it's the facial hair...
Jambette - I'm still not sure why the developers made it look as though she's followed a crappy tutorial on how to apply lipstick and then overlined her lips to the point where they take up half her face
Octavian - he needs to stop frowning so intensely because he looks insanely unapproachable
Ricky - he looks so intense but also like he's in tremendous pain and it makes me uncomfortable
Wart Jr. - ugly name and ugly face. Was his dad just called 'Wart'? If he was then I feel really sorry for him

Why do people keep bumping threads that have been dead for six months or years?
I don't like any of the cow villagers, except maybe for Tipper, I had her in game cube.

Ok..
1. Monty
2.Sheldon
3.Chief
4.Chow
5.Rodeo
6.Cyrano
7.Phil
8.Tabby
9.Louie
10.Plucky

Why do I hate them?

.....Just look at them. Just. Look.

Chief? How is Chief ugly? He looks exactly like Fang or basically ANY wolf villager. Just different color.

Wow this is gonna be a long list and I'll have way more than 10 I think. Probably in no particular order

1. Rocket (all really any gorilla but this one traumatized me) - Moved into my town and destroyed my path/hybrids from a void and when I tried to move her out, I lost a dreamie so you suck Rocket
2. Elise - her design is just flat out awful
3. Quillson - no thanks pls never move back into my town if I had to see the duck bill and hair one more time...
4. Hazel - that unibrow whyyyyyy
5. Katt - no thanks no thanks
6. Diva/Jambette - why do they put makeup on villagers it looks awful
7. Canberra - nooo
8. Paula - hot mess no thanks
9. Rodeo - looks like Satan incarnate
10. Rilla - gross no no no why

Honorable mentions: all the kangaroos, anteaters, pigs, gorillas, hippos, most monkeys/mouse yikes

1. Rory
2. Rory
3. Rory
4. Rory
5. Rory
6. Rory
7. Rory
8. Rory
9. Rory
10. Rory

Reason: Rory

i dislike all the gorillas. i do not like their design.

its not a top 10 but just a few i dislike.
Jambette
Barold
Coco
Beardo
Cobb
Clyde

Violet- the most ugly villager imo
Rocket
Hippeux
Elise
Jambette
Diva
Gigi
Bubbles
Moose
Tabby

here's my list! (sorry if i insulted anyone's favorite villager)

1. Barold
2. Gloria
3. Jambette
4.Naomi
5. Wart Jr
6. Tabby
7. Lobo
8. Kiki
9. Rilla
10. Anchovy

Last edited:
there are more i would add and it isn't entirely in order