• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Your Top 10 Ugliest Villagers AND WHY

Isn't this thread about appearance and personality? Then why are people bringing up interior design and exterior design? The house isn't the villager you know, lol.

It's about ugly villagers not ugly houses, lmao.

1. Gorillas - They are just hideous I'm sorry, they are just so ugly! Their butts are hanging out and the town tune jingle is awful.

2. Dogs - Every dog, except Goldie, Portia and Lucky are hideous. The dog models are really off putting and to top it off most of them are ugly, which is sad. :(

3. Wart Jr - He's covered in warts, ew and that gross colour scheme is sickening.

4. Rodeo - His eyes are really unappealing and his overall theme of being a demon bull or something is generally ugly.

5. Gruff - That green colour and brown colour are ugly together and his eyes are ugly. So Gruff is generally just ugly.

6. Bears - Just ew.

7. Mott - Ew.

8. Monkeys - ew.

9. Mice - ew.

10. Lobo - ew.

Dishonourable mentions
- Alli
- Barold
- Kody
- Pudge
- Huck
- Chops
- Cobb
- Curly
- Sally
- Caroline
- Sheldon
- Ricky
- Cece
- Vich?
- Clyde
- Anchovy
- Rowan
- Hippeux
- Harry
- Vladimir
- Billy
- Cousteau
- Croque
- Prince
- Alice
- Eugene
- Sylvia
- Fuchsia
- Ganon
- Leopold
- Velma
- Admiral
- Lucha
- Clay
- Curios
- Ren?e
- Quillson
- Derwin
- Weber
- Naomi
- Ed
- Walt

I didn't know there was this many ugly villagers! There's an ugly villager from each species ( Except for Anteaters, Elephants, Eagles, Penguins, Ostriches and Octopi for me anyway)

I would out Ava and Pecan on this list but they aren't ugly, oh well.

I don't even go here since I don't really judge a villager based on their appearance I just want to say this post made me laugh for a good minute and I thank you for that.

Last edited:
Here's my list:

1. Al
2. Limberg
3. Harry
4. Coach
5. Barold
6. Beardo
7. Cesar
8. Cousteau
9. Rory
10. Stinky

1. Rilla because of her awful color scheme and honestly why is she a gorilla?? She’s Hello Kitty themed, and a villager like that had so much potential.... but nope
2. Limberg because he’s a freakin mouse with a beard. Granted I had him in my town for a long time and we were friends but he wasn’t very visually appealing.
3. Gigi because she’s just terrifying. Worse than Jambette in my opinion...
4. Derwin because he looks like a nerd but like a horribly stereotyped one
5. Quillson is terrifying
6. Alli is really ugly too
7. Gayle is also pretty bad
8. Rodeo looks like he might kill me
9. And Vic is his sidekick
10. Lionel’s mustace is untrustable

1. Harry
2. Al
3. Ricky
4. Limberg (He's really ugly but I love him)
5. Hans
6. Hippeux
7. Huck
8. Rodney
9.Canberra
10.Charlise

My past villagers that used to live and become ugly in my town.

1# Charlise
2# Katt
3# Derwin
4#Huck
5#Limberg
6#Harry
7#Montique
8#Sticky
9#Huck
10#Naomi

1. Charlise
2. Chow
3. Curt
4. Beardo
5. Grizzly
6. Groucho
7. Ike
8. Klaus
9. Paula
10. Nate

I don`t hate them, but I think they are a bit big in comparison with other villagers.

1. Limberg
2. Rodney
3. Broffina
4. Al
5. Tabby
6. Barold
7. Wart Jr.
8. Cally
9. Rocket
10. Vladimir

EDIT: How did I forget about Rilla oh my god

Last edited:
1. Diva
2. Diva
3. Diva
4. Diva
5. Diva
6. Diva
7. Diva
8. Diva
9. Diva
10. Diva

why? shes ugly af

Can't believe all of you are dragging my frog children like this. Can't believe it.

My top ten ugliest villagers is the hate in the hearts of this forums users.

1.Rilla (at least her furniture is cute)
2.Rocket ( Don't like his design either)
3.Gruff ( I don't like his design, in fact I don't like how the goat villagers look)
4.Diva ( I don't like the all frog villagers apart from Lily)
5.Cousteau ( He looks like cheese I don't like frog villagers)
6.Wart Jr ( I don't like frog villagers)
7.Shari ( those eyes)
8.Tabby ( Don't like his design)
9. Jambette ( that lipstick..)
10.Simon

Might as well add the villagers I love..( these are in order to the villagers I love the most to the least and I might add reasons why I love that villager)
1.Mitzi!!!!! I love her so much, she was in my old town and I was really attached to her and when I deleted my town I cried and I regretted it.
2.Marshal
3.Diana
4. Merengue ( I love that design and I just like alot of the normal villagers)
5.Molly ( I like short villagers like Molly and I find her design super cute)
6. Rosie
7.Etoile (I like her design and I just like a lot of normal villagers)
8.Marty (pom pom)
9.Chelsea
10.Ruby
11.Chai (cinnamon rolls and that cup)
12.Marina
13.Lolly
14.Fauna
15.Goldie
16.Maple
17.Skye
18.Goldie
19.Lily
20.Celia
21.Melba
22.Midge
23.Poppy
24.Nana
25.Tia
26.Sally
27.Stella
28.Margie
29.Marcie
30.Sylvana
31.Daisy
32.Filbert
33.Punchy
34.Bob
35.Zucker
36.Rodeo
37.Stitches
38.Apple
39.Cookie
40.Chrissy
I will stop now because this list is getting long..after Fauna the list was just random and it wasn't in order.

Edit: Sorry Warrior, I just don't like the frog villagers

Last edited:
guys this is making me want to cry y'all are hating on some of my favorite villagers!!!

I can't really come up with 10 villagers I think are ugly, so I'll say a couple:

1. Jambette (do I need to explain lol)
2. Cookie (idk if this is her name, but she's that pink and white dog with the big brown eyes, those eyes creep me out)

and now, I will defend my precious previous villagers that have been called ugly:
1. Naomi, excuse me?? How is she ugly? because of her nostrils!! Once you get to you a villager you think is ugly, you'll start to find them adorable. I miss Naomi, she's been called ugly and creepy so many times it genuinely hurts me lmao

2. Vladimir. VLADIMIR, MY GUY. man I love him so much, how is he ugly?? Is it because of his face?? He is so cute though! I remember having him in my old town, I miss him a lot.

3. Cousteau, never had him before but I met him in HHD. He is so cute!! I think a lot of the frog villagers are ugly, but he's just so cute!! I love his little mustache and I love when he smiles because his eyes go upwards, dunno how to explain.

this was a terrible defense but guys come on #stopthehate

but yeah, everyone has their own opinions so I really can't call a villager ugly and then get mad when someone calls a villager of mine ugly.

Aw... some froggo villagers are cool. Henry is my fav male frog villager. Lily is my fav female frog villager

Most of these villagers I have a vendetta with:

1. Rocket
2. Al (didn't even give me a chance to adopt a dreamie after Flurry moved out )
3. Wart Jr
4. Eugene
5. Charlise
6. Lionel

I literally can't think of any more than what was listed because I gave all villagers a second chance, and they used it wisely. Julian was on here but he grew on me. Diva was here as well but she isn't so bad.

- Tex. Wouldn't move out. Ever. You could give him brain damage and he wouldn't move out.
- Monique. Just an ugly version of Olivia. Totally unnecessary villager.
- Lionel. Also wouldn't move out.
- Benedict. Was one of the first villagers to move into my town. Just disgusting.
- Freckles. Have you even seen her? She's disgusting.
- Fuchsia. Ugly pink and just quite a horrible character. Least favourite deer.
- Gigi. Yuck.
- Pinky. She should be a cub. I just find her creepy and ugly.

That's all I can think of. I don't have 10. Some of the famously ugly villagers like Harry are kind of cute in my opinion.

Lmao this thread hurts but I think that's just because I don't like bashing or hating on anyone's favorites or most hated villagers in any way. It's entertaining to read at first but after a bit it's just... eh.

My top ten ugliest ones? I don't have any. Because as much as I find quite a few animals 'unappealing' in appearance, I won't say that I hate them, since I don't, because I haven't had them, or gotten to know them. I only dislike villagers after I get to know them and end up not liking their PERSON, not appearance. Again, no offense to anyone and to clarify: this is my opinion.

Not every animal you get is going to be your absolute favorite. If you don't want to put in the effort to get to know villagers, even some of the ones whose designs look weird, or off, then that's fine, you don't have to, but don't belittle those who may have/do.

Wow sorry if it sounds like a lecture but I saw a bit of what seemed like careless remarks, and would hate for more flames to start burning. Also, the people asking why this thread was revived, I feel ya. Same question here.

Ones I personally don't like
1. Al
2. Barold
3. Elise
4. Elvis (all the lions really..seriously why do they look like that eugh)
5. Prince
6. Fuchsia
7. Gigi
8. Harry
9. Jambette
10. Soleil

Reason: Look at them.

i don't play the ugly villager game. I genuinely dislike the idea of putting people up for discussion based on their appearance. And yes, I am fully aware this is a game and isn't based in reality. However, I find that once you begin to judge one thing, be it reality or fantasy, it can have a tendency to bleed over into other facets of your life. Judgement makes me uncomfortable. And please realize, just my opinion, plain and simple. Lovely day everyone :)

top 10 not necessary, nothing is worse than Limberg

seriously looks like a vermin in any village, unless youre trying to create a kind of dirty "urban" look lol

10. Fuchsia. That color is absolutely HORRENDOUS. I haven't had her, I'm glad I haven't.
9. Prince. His mouth.
8. Harry. His color and mustache are bad.
7. Butch. Those eyebrows >_<
6. Gigi. Jerkface and unappealing design
5. Mitzi/Felyne WHY DO THESE UGLY MONSTROCITIES EVEN EXIST
4. Rene? A pink rhino. Really.
3. Ruby A creepy little rabbit with red marble eyes. Just no.
2. Violet a copy off of Jane, with ugly jewels and to top it all off, she's a gorilla
1. Agnes I'm not going to get into the deatails of this frightening, horrific, scary, terrible pig.

Back