Your Top 10 Ugliest Villagers AND WHY

I really don't like overcute things... and she sorta unsettles me. That's all tbh :u I also somewhat dislike how alot of people have the combination of Francine and Chrissy.
The only reason I want Chrissy because of her uber kawaii eyes it's friggin hilarious
also pls dont hurt me i didnt see tabby in-game b4

(Ignoring what you said about dear cutie Marshal...)

Tabby is absolutely hideous for me, which is a pity because I love cats in real life. Buck's face is far from nice, same as Cyrano and Joey (it must be the eyebrows, I guess). Elise and Velma are... ugh. Harry and Hazel too. Moose's face is just wrong. Prince looks disgusting for a frog. Ricky, again an eyebrows issue. And Vladimir looks like a psycho.

Sorry I wrote too many (12 instead of 10), but I couldn't cut down more...

Gonna have to go with.. in no specific order:
Buck - His appearance actually makes me laugh. Pretty sure it's the eyebrows that make him ugly, though. I'm not too fond of the horses, anyways.
Hazel - She looks ridiculous. Her uni-brow is horrendous, but she uni-wowed her way into my heart. She's too ridiculous for me not to want to have her in my town :'D
Peaches - I'm not too fond of those x eyes... They work alright on Stitches, but I'm thinking they work less on Peaches.
Beardo - Do I really have to say it? :'D
Marcie - I recall someone compared Marcie to a Toddlers and Tiaras mom, with all that makeup on her baby. I have to agree with that. :p
Muffy - (ʘ_ʘ) her eyes weird me out
Pompom - (◉_◉) see reason above ^^^
Velma - She has a lovely beard.
Gabi - Sorta thought she was a dude at first? Yeah, I dunno, I started laughing when I realized that. She's not that bad thoughhh.
Chops - He looks too creepy to be a smug, my gosh. I'm not sure about anyone else, but I don't really want all of that hitting on me. XD It is a tempting offer, but no thanks.

While I do think these villagers are ugly, that doesn't mean I wouldn't give them a chance. I do have Hazel in my town, and she makes me smile with how ridiculous her unibrow is. :'D

It's in no specific order, so idc.

1. Big Top - I got him in every town from a friend or bc of streetpass and I just dislike him, bc of his giant green suit he wears.
2. Miranda - I just dislike her design. First I didn't even knew that she exsisted, but when she moved into my town I realised how much a dislike villagers that are just that pink..
3. Ali - I had him/her/it also in my town and a rarely talked to it, but it just creeped me out and I thought I would never get rid of it, so I started igboring and hating it, such a pathway-destroying machine!
4. - Tipper & Noami - Probably I like cows. I always wanted Tipper in my town and I thought that she's a really cute animal, but when she moved right in front of my house and always was.. yeah just a cow, I started disliking her. And Naomi.. I think she's just ugly af.
5. Limberg - he's a.. chees(y) mouse, I had him in my first town and the fact that he's smaller than the mayor but his voice is just soo deep.. I didn't liked him as a child. Well, he's a cheesemouse with a beard.
6. Ed & Julian - I had them both in town and I just don't like the colours from Ed, a blue horse with yellow hair just doesn't fits, in my opinion. And I always wanted Julian, who doesn't wants a unicorn in town? But when he started flirting with me.. Smug is the right personality for him, but for me it doesn't fits that a cute blue unicorn starts flirting with girls. (#Kappa)
7. Sprinkle - I had her in town & I thought, that she's a really cute neighbor and she was probably really cute, but when I saw her interior design I didn't understood it.. Why has a penguin a washing machine?

That's all. I just dislike him bc they were in my town and I didn't liked their design or interior design or placement or something. Generally I like all villagers, even Jambette or Beardo.

- Barold: that beard and glasses ._. (also any other villager with beard)
- Gruff: I don't like his face
- Velma: same as above
- Naomi: I hate her eyes and makeup
- Coco: creepy as hell
- Hazel: unibrow
- Gaston: that mustache ?? (and any other villager with moustache)
- All gorillas, monkeys, chickens, eagles
- All snooty ducks
- All frogs with big lips.

Sorry, I couldn't just pick 10, lol. But made a list with 10 items.

Last edited:
Isn't this thread about appearance and personality? Then why are people bringing up interior design and exterior design? The house isn't the villager you know, lol.

It's about ugly villagers not ugly houses, lmao.

1. Gorillas - They are just hideous I'm sorry, they are just so ugly! Their butts are hanging out and the town tune jingle is awful.

2. Dogs - Every dog, except Goldie, Portia and Lucky are hideous. The dog models are really off putting and to top it off most of them are ugly, which is sad. :(

3. Wart Jr - He's covered in warts, ew and that gross colour scheme is sickening.

4. Rodeo - His eyes are really unappealing and his overall theme of being a demon bull or something is generally ugly.

5. Gruff - That green colour and brown colour are ugly together and his eyes are ugly. So Gruff is generally just ugly.

6. Bears - Just ew.

7. Mott - Ew.

8. Monkeys - ew.

9. Mice - ew.

10. Lobo - ew.

Dishonourable mentions
- Alli
- Barold
- Kody
- Pudge
- Huck
- Chops
- Cobb
- Curly
- Sally
- Caroline
- Sheldon
- Ricky
- Cece
- Vich?
- Clyde
- Anchovy
- Rowan
- Hippeux
- Harry
- Vladimir
- Billy
- Cousteau
- Croque
- Prince
- Alice
- Eugene
- Sylvia
- Fuchsia
- Ganon
- Leopold
- Velma
- Admiral
- Lucha
- Clay
- Curios
- Ren?e
- Quillson
- Derwin
- Weber
- Naomi
- Ed
- Walt

I didn't know there was this many ugly villagers! There's an ugly villager from each species ( Except for Anteaters, Elephants, Eagles, Penguins, Ostriches and Octopi for me anyway)

I would out Ava and Pecan on this list but they aren't ugly, oh well.

Last edited:
Isn't this thread about appearance and personality? Then why are people bringing up interior design and exterior design? That isn't the villager you know, lol.

Why shouldn't that a criteria too? If you love a villager, but his exterior is horrible you can hate them too? lol

I dont see anything wrong with thinking a villager is ugly and disliking them for that reason. We're all entitled to our own opinion, and at the end of the day, these are just virtual animals. Love who you love. Hate who you hate. I love Peaches but most people say shes creepy cause of her eyes. So what? Doesnt make me love her any less.

As for my list: I really never liked Hazels design. A unibrow...really? And Jambette is just something special as well. But hey, it makes them all unique right!?

Now lets stop the hate train and move on with our happy animal crossing lives can we c:

I like Hazel, even with her unibrow, I think she makes her unique :3
But I can't stand Diva either, she just keeps popping out in the worst places ever .-.

1. Tabby: Seriously Nintendo, why do you think anyone would like an undead, butt-ugly cat?

2. Jambette: Those lips. Those LIPS. Why?!

3. Wart Jr.: Warts are never a good thing. Ever.

4. Katt: See description of Tabby.

5. Quillson: Just ew.

6. Paula: Her house is almost as ugly as her.

7. Rilla: The Hello Kitty look does not go well with huge and hairy.

8. Diva: Like a purple Jambette.

9. Greta: She looks more like a creepy old woman than a geisha.

10. Beardo: He needs to cover more than he does.

I hate this thread, but eh, whatever.

10. Bella

9. Rosie

8. Beau

7. Boomer

6. Soleil

5. Gigi

4. Moe

3. Tabby

2. Diva

1. Monique

- - - Post Merge - - -

everyone in tier 5 is hideous. everyone in tier 1 is perfect. ~*~*~just my opinion...don't hate pls...11!~*~*~

This might be the dumbest post I have ever seen on TBT. I beats out everything I have seen in Brewster's.

Last edited:
Jambette is the worst. Had her in my town once and spent months trying to get rid of her.
I also just dont like any of the mice..

Back