• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Your Top 10 Ugliest Villagers AND WHY

Sir Takoya

Delicious Japanese Snack
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6256-9185-2125
Post your top ten ugliest villagers here! If any flame wars start, I will have a mod close this thread.
For me its:

1. Marshal - UGH those eyes creep me out. I don't see why anyone could like something like that. He looks like he's ready to slit someone's throat Oo Also the sheer fact he's popular just because he can irks me.
2. Barold - ......We all know why
3. Hazel - That unibrow is disgusting....
4. Gayle - Sjhe's pink with hearts on her face.
5. Katt - That face...those scary...scary eyes...
6. Diva - She moved where I was going to put a bell.
7. Annalise (The Horse) - Can't stand her design. It's something about her eyelashes that bother me.
8. Marcel - He's a mime.
9. Shari - WHAT in the world....yellow feet and tail....AND THOSE BUGGY EYES. WHAT.
10. Flurry - Her mouth. Someone stole her nose.

Yes, I know I hate Marshal and I know you guys think I suck, but I don't care, and I won't care if you post comments about it. It'll be ignored.

Last edited:
You don't want any flame wars, but you just insulted some of the most popular villagers.. Not a great idea . ^^;

Jambette, Harry, Wart Jr., those are tho only ones who are down right HIDIOUS!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Post your top ten ugliest villagers here! If any flame wars start, I will have a mod close this thread.
For me its:

1. Marshal - UGH those eyes creep me out. I don't see why anyone could like something like that. He looks like he's ready to slit someone's throat Oo Also the sheer fact he's popular just because he can irks me.
2. Barold - ......We all know why
3. Hazel - That unibrow is disgusting....
4. Gayle - Sjhe's pink with hearts on her face.
5. Katt - That face...those scary...scary eyes...
6. Diva - She moved where I was going to put a bell.
7. Annalise (The Horse) - Can't stand her design. It's something about her eyelashes that bother me.
8. Marcel - He's a mime.
9. Shari - WHAT in the world....yellow feet and tail....AND THOSE BUGGY EYES. WHAT.
10. Flurry - Her mouth. Someone stole her nose.

Shari is AWESOME!!!!

Shari is JOKES X'D She's been pretty funny in someones town hehe.

What about Quillson?! ;o; argh...I donnut like him!

There are some designs that creep me out (Hopper's eyes scare me... and most lions/bears/gorrillas) But I wouldn't say any of them are like, downright awful. I also don't see how being pink and having a heart means you're automatically ugly, Gayle's adorable. So is annalise. And I've had Marshal in my town 3 times, he's not that bad.

Last edited:
I don't really like any of the gorillas, the hippos, the aligators, the mice, or the cows. But I think Peewee is especially ugly. His name doesn't help either. Limberg is kinda gross-looking with that beard and all. Rooney's colour scheme scares me. Claudia is really strange-looking, and Jambette is just awful in my opinon. I don't have a top ten, but my number one ugly villager would have to be Harry. WHAT IS THAT THING?? :O

i havve a STRONG dislike of the cow/bulls, frogs, gorillas, alligators, pigs, anteaters, elephants, hippos, kangaroos, mice, monkeys, and rhinos. im vvery picky but there are some that i like such as lily and gala

You don't want any flame wars, but you just insulted some of the most popular villagers.. Not a great idea . ^^;

Who gives a ****, honestly? It's their opinion. But yeah this thread doesn't bode well. I have to do some VERY careful pruning to find the ten I hate most since I hate like over half of them.

He's not saying YOU can't like that villager. He's saying why HE doesn't like them. Opinions are opinions.

Wait no I just actually read the post and he was being kind of inflammatory about Marshal but oh well.

Last edited:
Shari is JOKES X'D She's been pretty funny in someones town hehe.

What about Quillson?! ;o; argh...I donnut like him!

I thought the same thing when Quillson moved in from spot pass but now I kinda like him, he grows on you after awhile :) on the other hand when Phil first moved in I really liked him but now I have seen his eyes turn white a few too many times and it's creepy.

I agree with Barold, Katt, and Diva. I actually want Katt. I'm surprised you didn't put Elise.

1. Jambette - Just please don't even ughhh
2. Gigi - She looks like my toilet
3. Diva - That look doesn't suit you, or anyone for that matter gurll
4. Antonio - I cannot tell where his mouth is.
5. Chow - What is wrong with you Chow asdfhjkl
6. Hippeux - Oh my suddenly Cobb looks sexy
7. Pudge - Does he not look like a constipated bear?
8. Coach - Why do you exist?
9. Tabby - was given 364 extra days to prepare for halloween.
10. Al - Anyone with him in their town should be given the PWP option of a circus.

This thread ain't gonna end well. I feel it.(What are with these threads? I keep seeing 'em!)

10. Shari
9.Ankha
8.Hans(Holy sh** this one is ugly)
7.Pinky
6.Mira
5.Rory
4.Harry
3.Wart Jr.
2. Tabby
1. Bertha
I really don't think we should make these kinds of threads, but eh. It will offend some people, and I don't think they'll like it.

Last edited:
This thread ain't gonna end well. I feel it.(What are with these threads? I keep seeing 'em!)

10. Shari
9.Ankha
8.Hans(Holy sh** this one is ugly)
7.Pinky
6.Mira
5.Rory
4.Harry
3.Wart Jr.
2. Tabby
1. Bertha
I really don't think we should make these kinds of threads, but eh. It will offend some people, and I don't think they'll like it.

Expressing anger for the ugliness of villagers is good. It teaches us to vent our opinions and not listen to those captain-buzzkills who are all like 'you're all stupid cause you hate ugly villagers I mean they only ruin the total idea of having a beautiful, adorable, flawless town ya know? Not a huge deal guys stop being so fussy you meanies you can't have opinions on villagers opinions are illegal'

I can tell this won't end nicely too, so for now, LET THE GAMES BEGIN !

Back