• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite YouTubers - gaming, news, entertainment, and more!

Farobi

not a bad member
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7016-2649-0314
Isabelle
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Coco
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Peach (Fruit)
Waluigi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Classic Easter Egg
Gold Super Mailbox
YouTube is fun and sometimes a boredom killer. But at times you just get too bored and have no idea what to do in YouTube. Here in this thread we can share our favorite time wasters.

I mainly watch:

• Vsauce - Really cool facts. I also enjoy other channels related to it such as Vsauce2 and Vsauce3.
  • MrCreepyPasta - Daily horror stories. The narrator has a really smooth voice though ... so he's (thankfully) not as creepy as other narrators xD
  • nigahiga - Frequently makes funny videos. I can see some signs of him losing his spark though, which is worrisome.
  • MondoMedia - Daily animations, most aren't really "child-friendly". I enjoy the series: D!ck Figures and Happy Tree Friends.
  • GameXplain - News and all that jazz from Nintendo! Keeps me updated with new releases, new updates etc.

I subscribe many people but those are the notable ones. Honroable mentions: TheJustinFlynn, CollegeHumor, OMGFacts, CoolRiddles, shane, lonniedos, PewDiePie, Nintendo, and TotalBiscuit, The Cynical Brit.

Discuss your favorite Youtubers here.

Spread the love; stop boredom! (sorry cheesy i know)

Last edited:
I watch Zoella and ThatcherJoe (Zoe and Joe Sugg), PointlessBlog (Alfie Deyes), MarcusButlerTV (Marcus Butler), Caspar (Caspar Lee), SprinkleOfGlitter (Louise)... Plus Jim Chapman, Tanya Burr, Sam Pepper, Mazzi Maz and a couple of others... I'm obsessed with Caspar, Marcus, Alfie and Joe... They're absolute perfection! ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

I'm a guy and judging from the demographics of the community here I'd expect a lot of thing my sister would watch.

And that's not necessarily what I would want XD But go on share it if you want, no one's stopping you.

ChaoticMonki.
MrCreepypasta.
Scykoh.
Juantron. (Jontron)
PeeButtGay. (PeanutButterGamer)
ProJared.
Didyouknowgaming.
Caddicarus.
Yungtown.
Oh, and retsupurae.

and a few others I may not be remembering.

Last edited:
BlameTruth? I like him too.

Other competitive PokeTubers I watch: shofu, Haydunn, rchizzle9, PokeaimMD, and 6ftHax.

Yup, him. He is by far my favorite. I also watch all of the above too along with M4GNITUDE and Mulvone19.

I like Node for their LAN party series.

A few ST&T and shooting channels like hickok45, Funker Tactical

Dota channels etc...

A lot of the people from Normalboots.com, Game grumps, the Yogscast and other talkative game reviewers/let's players that I can sit and listen to while practicing Chinese characters. It takes up a lot of my time and it's nice to hear some talking while doing it (forever alone).

I also like the cgbros that releases a bunch of cg-animated short films that I love. I also follow a few channel that teaches linguistics.

I used to watch X's Adventures in Minecraft wayyyy back. I rarely watch YouTube video series now, but if I do, I follow Mindcrack. I also watch videogamedunkey, just because his videos are oddly hilarious.

I watch a loooooooooooooooooooooot of Youtuber :D

List of which I am subscribed: (not by order of preference btw)
- CutiepieMariza
- Watchusliveandstuff
- Miranda Sings
- Strawburry17
- SciShow
- Pewdiepie
- Olga Kay
- Smosh
- AmazingPhil

- shane
- Cashcourse
- Lisbug
- AtomicMari
- CollegeHumor (not for too young people btw xD)
- JoeyGraceffa
- ERB (epic rap battles!
- Jacksfilms
- Zoella
- ThatcherJoe
- AndreasChoice
- Leighannsays
- Caspar
- TheFineBros
- Catrific
- Nigahiga
- Tyler Oakley
- Jenna Marbles
- Lucas and Jenny
- Shane Dawson TV
- The Warp Zone
- iJustine
- Laina
- Smosh 2nd channel
- Marcus Butler
- Danisnotonfire
- Pointless blog

I've put in bold my favorites and those I watch the most :> !

cryaotic, *sips* my canadian god, penguinz0, vsauce, jontronshow, peanutbuttergamer & pbggameplay, cinemassacre (did I spell that right?), and theres this other channel that reads bad creepypasta that I forgot the name of. idk I like them bc they share my hate of creepypasta

I used to like gamegrumps a lot but then jon left and idk I love arin too but I love jon more ok

I used to watch pewdiepie but then his screaming went from being funny to annoying and he stopped playing as many horror games lol

no hate on people who still like him tho

Last edited:
Mega64, GameXplain, penguinz0 (Cr1TiKaL), skippy62able (The LA Beast), RoosterTeeth, The Game Theorists, theneedledrop

many more but its mostly like video game, competitive eating, humor **** you know

Oh yeah, how could I forget AmazingPhil. He was the one that made up my mind about getting New Leaf :) I was wondering whether to get it or not and I saw a video and was like YUS IM BUYING THIS

I can't watch much Youtube because of my internet but I loved watching =3 (RayWilliamJohnson). It always put a silly smile on my face and I think he was a great comedian.

Sadly he discontinued this show and is looking for a new host. It won't be the same without him :(

Back