Island
Comatose
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
User Title Color Change
User Title Color Change
So, in your opinion, what is cute, some people thing lower case letters are cute, or little tiny things, I agree with tiny things but maybe not lower case? I'm trying to do lower case to see what happens o3o
What do you find cute? Please comment!​

too many choices in the poll ... you should probably lessen it.

i think cute stuff are cute

- - - Post Merge - - -

also thread needs more kawaii emoticons

Not enough choices in poll. Its pretty hard when it comes to finding something cute for me. But pritty much my gf is the cutest and animals r cute too

Umm cute isn't anything particular... It's kind of obvious what is and isn't cute, for example, if I watch a horror movie with lots of blood, guts and gore, then I'm not exactly gonna say "Ohmigosh that's so CUTE!!!!" because it isn't... I heard from somewhere that when we look at something and call it 'cute' it's usually because of a big head with a slightly smaller body ~ similar to why chibis are considered cute.

I googled it and this guy gives a really confusing ish definition??

I think lowercase and uppercase are both cute, but uppercase is only cute in certain fonts/when its tiny but stil uppercase.

Haha, pet rocks though xD
had some laugh reading the options to tick :>

Reizo and pally are the cutest people I have ever met and I am very lucky to have them in my life

I think some girls are cute. Pandas,Penguins,Cats,Dogs,Birds, and Unicorns are cute.
I just think cute stuff/people are cute.

is chibi levi heichou cute lol

cc708e9937e4062db51882d949f6c46e_480.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of things are cute.

Cube wearing a tuxedo is cute.
A rabbit in a sock is cute
A kitten on my shoulder is cute.
A few women can be cute.

Back