Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Feather
Green Feather
Blue Feather
White Feather
Pokéball
Yellow Feather
Sometimes it doesn't work, and sometimes another random villager responds to it :/

For instance, I'd have to say Coco's name as just 'Co'.
For Merengue, I'd have to say something close to 'Mreng'.
For Hazel, something like 'Heh-zu-l'.

ಠ_ಠ

Kapp'n always answers when I try to call Cameron.
Other than that, it works perfectly fine for me.

i've had better luck naming nintendogs ithan with the megaphone.

i guess it would be hard for them to make it work absolutely perfectly, but... no. this is terrible. even without accents, it's a pain.
villagers should just respond when you write their name in the chat or something along the lines of that.

i've had better luck naming nintendogs ithan with the megaphone.

i guess it would be hard for them to make it work absolutely perfectly, but... no. this is terrible. even without accents, it's a pain.
villagers should just respond when you write their name in the chat or something along the lines of that.

Gah! Lets not get started on nintendogs :0

I have trouble with Skye, even though that should be simple. Bruce is just not happening.

It works pretty decently for me. Went around calling for Mr. Unicorn and Julian was actually the one who responded to that call. :p

Ughh I hate it when I call into the megaphone for a villager and then Kapp'n (or however his name is spelt) responds saying "Arrgh?" from out at see.

Kapp'n responds 80% of the time.

*Megaphone* 'JOAN'
Kapp'n: 'Gar?'
*Megaphone* 'JOOAANNN'
Kapp'n: 'Gar??'
-.-

KAPP'N, I AM NOT CALLING YOU, IM CALLING JOAN, CALM THE FRICK DOWN. EVERYONE KNOWS WHERE YOU ARE OKAY.

All of my villagers respond to me absolutely fine.. Except I need to actually pronounce the T at the end of her name..

The one villager I had terrible trouble with was Fuchsia.. I tried absolutely every single possible pronounciation under the sun and she just did not listen.

Gar?

All of my villagers respond to me absolutely fine.. Except I need to actually pronounce the T at the end of her name..

The one villager I had terrible trouble with was Fuchsia.. I tried absolutely every single possible pronounciation under the sun and she just did not listen.

Gar?

Same here. My villagers EASILIY respond to it!

I can't get it to work for some of my villagers. Namely Shep (Chief always answers), Pango (not that I want to call her anyway), Rod before he moved out and Muffy.
It's pretty bad, which is a shame becaude the idea is good really.

Having Roscoe and Rodeo in town at the same time was the worst. I could never get the one that I wanted at that moment to respond, it'd always be the other one.
I think the weirdest message I've gotten is: "Snowmen don't exist this time of year". I didn't even know you could call a snowman, all I wanted was to find Marcel!

I haven't had too much of a problem with it. Sometimes if it doesn't get it the first time, it gets it the second time. I don't even get why Kapp'n responds. HE LITERALLY NEVER MOVES.

Back