• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

30 day video game challenge Day 30 Last day

My favorite game of all time? I have so many though. Oh hmm....the one game I can always go back to and not be bored is Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town.

Looks like we maaaaddeeee iiiiiit~! Day 30:

Favorite of all time is a toughy @_@ I'm sadly going to probably have to just give it to League of Legends! xP Such a simple concept of a game and it got me addicted since the first moment I played it. It's something I can pick up and play any time and they're always constantly coming out with new characters and features that keeps me following it and interested even when I'm not playing. I love the storylines and uniqueness behind all the different characters.

ANY POKEMON. But since no plurals, I'd say Pokemon Fire red as I did spend over 200 hours on it =)

Yay, we did it all! Thanks for the neat present too : )

Aiko (Aka ITookYourWaffles) here

What present?

Last edited:
Day 27: Something from Brawl
Day 28: Nintendo
Day 29: Kingdom Hearts
Day 30: One of the Animal Crossings

I'm late and probably shouldn't be posting this.

Back