Winter Mittens
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Easter Egg
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Mailbox
Ancient Lantern
I've been doing this 30 day video game challenge on tumblr and I thought it might be interesting to see what answers people would come up with on here. I will be posting a new answer each day and you can only answer the question from that day. If this goes well or there's any requests I will post my answers on here too.
I really hope this goes well.

Ok here goes:

Day 1 - Very first video game.
I can't remember what my first video game was but my earlier memory is pokemon blue or red.

Day 2 - Your favorite character.
Kaine from Nier. If she was real I would marry her. :D

Day 3 - A game that is underrated.
My answer is deadly premonition. The problem is no one gives that game enough chance and it makes me sad. :(

Day 4 - Your guilty pleasure game.
I chose sims for this one. Not for the fact that I've played it but just because of the rediculous amount of time and effort I've put into this game.

Day 5 - Game character you feel you are most like (or wish you were).
This question was so hard for me. I spent 2 days in advance thinking about this question and I could not come up with an answer.

Day 6 - Most annoying character.
I chose mario because I don't know what it is but he annoys me in general and what makes him even more annoying is that if it wasn't for him we wouldn't have these awesome games.

Day 7 - Favorite game couple.
Since I'm not really into video game characters I just chose the only one I like which is Toby and Erica from Catherine.

Day 8 - Best soundtrack.
Silent hill 2! best video game soundtrack there is. :D

Day 9 - Saddest game scene.

The answer I chose is the part with the shade and the robot on the second playthrough.

Day 10 - Best gameplay.
For this one I chose l4d 2.

Day 11 - Gaming system of choice.
For this one I really couldn't pick which is the best gaming system of choice because for me it depends on the games rather then the console itself so I went with the concole I've been playing on most right now and that's xbox 360.

Day 12 - A game everyone should play.

For this one I chose minecraft since it's great for all ages.

Day 13 - A game you?ve played more than five times.
For this one I chose theme park world. I played that game so much as a child.

Day 14 - Current (or most recent) gaming wallpaper.
It's been so long since I've had a gaming wallpaper that I kinda guessed with this one. I think it was absolute obedience.

Day 15 - Post a screenshot from the game you?re playing right now.
I wasn't playing a game at the time so I didn't post one.

Day 16 - Game with the best cut scenes.
For this I chose deadly premonition.

Day 17 - Favorite antagonist.
For this one I chose GLaDOS. She's amazing.

Day 18 - Favorite protagonist.
I'm not a fan of protagonists so I chose the only on I could think of that isn't bland or irritating which is Heather Mason from Silent Hill 3.

Day 19 - Picture of a game setting you wish you lived in.
For this today's question I chose animal crossing world.

Day 20 - Favorite genre.
For this one I chose simulation.

Day 21 - Game with the best story.
I so badly wanted to go with deadly premonition again but I've chosen that one too many times. I went with persona 4 golden because even though I'm not very far into the game yet, I've been really enjoying the story so far.

Day 22 - A game sequel which disappointed you.
Spyro 2. Personally I didn't like it and I don't think it had the same feel as the first one.

Day 23 - Game you think had the best graphics or art style.
Okami. I think this will always be the most unique artwork anyone could ever make for a game.

Day 24 - Favorite classic game.
Crash bandicoot 2

Day 25 - A game you plan on playing.
The last of us.

Day 26 - Best voice acting.

Portal 2

Day 27 - Most epic scene ever.
For this one I had a hard time trying to think of the answer and the best scene I could think of at the time is the mission on saints row the third when they play I need a hero. xD

Day 28 - Favorite game developer.
konami.

Day 29 - A game you thought you wouldn?t like, but ended up loving.
Minecraft. It wasn't so much that I didn't think I wasn't going to like it but more I didn't know what I was going to think of it.

Day 30 - Your favorite game of all time.
Silent hill 2. No doubt about that for me.

I'm adding a rule that unless there's a plural you can only choose one answer. People keep choosing more then one answer

Since it would be very interesting to see if anyone makes it all the way to the end I'm going to write everyone's names on the list from day one and if you miss a day I will take you off the list.
Even if you're not on the list you're welcome to join in. :)

Challengers:

-blackroserandom
-rockthemike13
-Piroshi
-ITookYourWaffles
-Sir Takoya
-Farobi

Last edited:
Okay this is probably not accurate as it's likely I can't remember the first video game I ever played (probably some arcade like game on gameboy or something) but from what I do remember I'd probably say either Worms or Pink Panter both for PS1.

I have a few favourite characters but I really fell in love with Connor from assassin creed III.

I can't really think of a game of the top of my head... Uh I really like the game dishonoured though I wouldn't say it's underrated. Hmm.. But none of my friends and anyone I know has ever heard of it whenever I bring it up. My older brother suggested it to me though since I couldn't decide on a game to get (and he wanted me to get it so he could borrow it) but it's amazing!~

Last edited:
Okay this is probably not accurate as it's likely I can't remember the first video game I ever played (probably some arcade like game on gameboy or something) but from what I do remember I'd probably say either Worms or Pink Panter both for PS1.

Lol it's ok. I didn't put my first video game because I don't remember either. I just put my earliest memory as my answer.

That would probably be Super Mario Land for the original GamBoy. Oh man that was such a difficult game. I even have it on my 3DS, but unfortunately I still can't beat it...

Oh man.. the first video game I played was Super Mario Brothers for the NES. The first game that was actually MINE would have to be.. Super Mario Land for the original gameboy. :3 Mom wouldn't let me play her Sega without her there, or the NES when she wasn't there.XD

Super Mario RPG for the SNES

even just thinking about it kinda makes me wanna play it again :D

Oh god uh probably something for the PS1.. that was so long ago. It was probably something like Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat or something dumb like that lol. Followed by Final Fantasy 8.

Probably either Duck Hunt or Mario Bros. (not Super Mario Bros.). At least I remember playing those a lot when I was really young.

the snakes game on my mom's old phone count?

if not then it was super mario i think, i forgot :(

Back