Comet

Cosmonaut
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Yellow Candy
Cake
Cake
Do you remember what your first videogame was, when you received it, and how you got it?

I think I was around 3 years old when I was first introduced to Nintendo through a pink Gameboy Advanced. My mother promised to buy my older sister (at the time 4 years old) the Gameboy if she took her vaccination without resisting too much. After being dragged out of the closet she locked herself in, my sister finally got her shot and received the promised reward, the pink Gameboy Advanced along with Super Mario Advance. Thank you noona!

Hmm, I think it was Duke Nukem 1 for PC, back in the day. If not Duke, then it was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game. The ones that were on those big, flat, ugly 5 inch floppy disks.

Last edited:
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 on Sega Genesis/Megadrive.

Sonic2.jpg

With my new Game Boy Color (The teal one), I got to play Pokemon Blue (maybe) for the first time. My first video game, and is still my favourite video game series. :D

i think it was duck hunt or yoshi's island on snes? i think my dad bought them for me, but it might have been a gift from my uncle.

My gaming hobby all started when my mother purchased a SNES with a copy of Yoshi's Island and Mario Paint for my sister during '95. She wasn't honestly interested even after trying these games, yet I was curious enough to boot up the system with Yoshi's Island on it and then grabbed the controller even if I was too young to play.

pokemon yellow was my first video game
i remember doing so many stupid things and getting stuck because ialmost never read anything

i was stuck in the front part of cerulean city for a loooong time because i couldnt see the opening in the hedge that you could walk through to get to nugget bridge. it was a gameboy color ok

Duck Hunt or Mario Bros. or something like that. My mom had a bunch of NES games so just grew up around them. I can't remember specifically which one was my first.

Kirby Superstar on the SNES! My cousin and I always made weird names for all the bosses. And then when Superstar Ultra game out for the DS, I played every last part of that game. I'm quite proud of my 100% completion.

I think my fist game was Tetris on the Game Boy (Original). Other than that, the earliest game I can remember clearly is Golden Sun for the Game Boy Advance.

Wow...well, I'd say what my first game was, but I'd be dating myself for sure after seeing everyone else's selections!

It was actually the first Animal Crossing,started playing when I was 3 or 4.Got it from my dad,yeah people,been playing longer than at least half of you.:cool:

My brother and I put our cash together and bought a Mattel Intellivision console back in the day.The first games we bought for it were NFL Football and Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.Those games were really primitive compared to today's stuff but they were a hell of a lot of fun to play.

7480765_100.jpg

Last edited:
Donkey Kong Country, Mortal Kombat, and Terminator on the SNES

they were the only games that still worked on my dad's SNES when I was a kid uvu good times

Back