Guide of suggested median prices for collectibles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lassy, ur so cute! :)

I must say, I am getting a little bit excited about easter. I dont thnk its going to be a take over the whole weekend type of extravaganza, but still, fun. Dare i hope for a new easter egg collectible? One can dream.

I have exam on the week that follows easter, won't be able to participate :< !

well technically its 51/100 buttt
the auction is for 1000 bells and someone paid 510mill :eek:
crayyyyyyyzaaayyy i cant even imagine transferring that many bells.
heck i think the 10mill per 100 tbt isnt even worth it.

lol. They aren't transferring bells..they are transferring crowns.. need I say more?

Well, it is certainly due for some rules to be laid down and monitored to see that they are kept.
Some time during the fair there were some polls that Jeremy started which included one that asked if more mods were needed and another that asked how many. Both polls and a few others disappeared after literally an extremely short time, if they even lasted an hour. I saw them went back to look and they had gone. What was that all about, because it is patently obviously that there is a definite shortage of staff who are actually fulfilling their modding duties due to other commitments.

^Yes it is, they need to have a staff meeting and/or evaluate the rules. Not only for dupers but for the who site and how people think they can hug the staff and get away with it.

The staff have claimed that they don't need more right now but honestly, whenever I see something going on whether its flame wars or drama threads, I don't see a single staff member online unless they are invisible

The staff have claimed that they don't need more right now but honestly, whenever I see something going on whether its flame wars or drama threads, I don't see a single staff member online unless they are invisible

Yeah or they let it go until they have to temp. ban them. Not to be too much topic but their reasons why we can't have bother threads are just dumb.

Anyways, to get back on topic.. I wish more people were willing to sell their white feather for bells. Sorry I don't live in US or has loads of game codes :(

^Yes it is, they need to have a staff meeting and/or evaluate the rules.

YESS, there has been sooooo many times mods have told me opposing things, it would be great if they actually agreed on rules

Last edited:
YESS, there has been sooooo many times mods have told me opposing things, it would be great if they actually agreed on rules

Yes and stop giving infractions because you tell people to stop and or post "lol this" when you don't.

anyways, they should do more direct ones, imo. especially with this invisible thing will cost bells now i think they said

There have been various things mentioned as being in the pipeline, the one springing immediately to mind is the ability to arrange one's collectibles as you want, even though it was to be a paying option, that would seemingly bring more benefit and be a more popular choice than losing the option to become invisible , which was also going to involve a charge, and basically wasn't causing anybody any harm so seemed a weird thing to suddenly pick on.

Some time during the fair there were some polls that Jeremy started which included one that asked if more mods were needed and another that asked how many. Both polls and a few others disappeared after literally an extremely short time, if they even lasted an hour. I saw them went back to look and they had gone. What was that all about, because it is patently obviously that there is a definite shortage of staff who are actually fulfilling their modding duties due to other commitments.

I think the poll you're referring to is actually one from back in 2011 that was bumped by someone during the Fair. As to everything else said in here, I'll just say that I do try to read everything, including here and while I won't comment on anything else I am listening!

EDIT: Actually I will add that as far as I know, the invisible plan is cancelled for the time being at least.

Last edited:
Makes sense, or they should just restock without a direct, some prices are crazy and guide ain't helping in either way, really.

@Jubs: I see, fair enough.

Well, if you are listening Justin, it's time to bend your ear.......this particular thread has been running over a year, some people find it a help in pricing but others dislike it when it lists collectibles they would like outside their price bracket. Prior to this thread, people were running around like headless chickens and there was a lot of ill will when someone sold an item cheaply to then find it being passed on at three times what they had been paid. This guide was not setting prices in stone but was a starting point for negotiation and judging by the number of views has been a great success.

It has been pointed out numerous times that the guide is NOT official nor will ever be any more than the unofficial trading price of TBT for real money which is most certainly going on quite openly.

I understood bumping was acceptable if kept to over a two hour minimum, Lassy Guide was bumped a few times daily at most, but suddenly without warning Sholee gets slapped with an infraction for spamming. So now if we are no longer able to bump this thread, we add remarks, some helpful, some useless but it does the same job of keeping the thread to the fore.

Some might well think that the sensible solution would be to make the thread a sticky....arh! I hear you cry but it is not an official thread... would not a disclaimer in foot high letters in the OP solve that point?

Like the thread or loathe it, unless you decide to ban it, it would seem the thread is here to stay, trying to ignore it does not solve any problems. I have written to Jeremy and Jas0n, but they were too busy obviously with their real lives to find time or the inclination to reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back