Guide of suggested median prices for collectibles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump!

And it will be really interesting to see where the candies land in prices. I think maybe 1 or 2 users have hoarded a substantial amount of green candy, but I don't see any for sale, so, maybe they will stay the same (although before these restocks, I would have thought there would have been a plummet in prices.)

Last edited:
Bump!

And it will be really interesting to see where the candies land in prices. I think maybe 1 or 2 users have hoarded a substantial amount of green candy, but I don't see any for sale, so, maybe they will stay the same (although before these restocks, I would have thought there would have been a plummet in prices.)

I think they prevented that by restocking such small amounts really.

But also people have been helping each other out, which helps the prices not go crazy high...even with hoarders hoarding.

Bump!

I would expect a substantial drop in prices. We will be restocking pretty aggressively the last two days.

i didn't realized that so much of the blue candy's were distributed btwn last year and this year

ぶ sells for ~ 1.5 k BTB and only has 107 sold

sooo..... the price of blue should be less than that right? prob more towards 森's price range
considering there's still 4 more restocks and there's already 120 out there
(yes i know most people who have the blue candy from last year are inactive, but you could say the same for ぶ letter)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back