Mafia TBT Mafia VIII: Dark Lord Ascending [Game Over/Town Win]

I knew I was Town Drunk, i've been Townie too much times in a row.

Still kinda of a risky thing to claim.

- - - Post Merge - - -

[18:53] <Superpenguin> No, Karen to me. Then Karen told Ash about it, but Ash leaked the rest to me when karen died.

god damn it.

Yay! I knew SP was suspcious. Good job Tina and good job Tom.

I'm sorry for playing this game through PMs. I don't feel comfortable bringing up all my points on the forum, I instead send all my thoughts to players I trust.

I mean I could try to post it here but like. Ya
------

Is there anyone else we're considering for lynch besides Minties? (Waiting for her defense)

So far I've only been suspcious of two people. One of them was Voldemort, and the other, in my opinion, has proven themselves as town aligned. (For now)

I knew SP was suspious from day 1...hehheh
Sorry for being all inactive guys

Still kinda of a risky thing to claim.

- - - Post Merge - - -

[18:53] <Superpenguin> No, Karen to me. Then Karen told Ash about it, but Ash leaked the rest to me when karen died.

god damn it.

Hey. At least you didn't die :p and I think I've learned my lesson not to role claim to anyone before
*you told Mounties my role*

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Minties

- - - Post Merge - - -

Damn autocorrect.

Hey. At least you didn't die :p and I think I've learned my lesson not to role claim to anyone before
*you told Mounties my role*

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Minties

- - - Post Merge - - -

Damn autocorrect.

Nah, it's Mounties.

Lord Voldemort has returned and his rise to power has been swift and brutal. With the Ministry of Magic toppled and his Death Eaters in control, it is up to Harry Potter, prophesised as the Chosen One, to bring an end to his power. With him stand the Order of the Phoenix, set up in 1970 to combat the first rise of the Dark Lord, it has reconvened to meet this resurgent threat. Will Lord Voldemort's campaign to conquer the wizarding world and subjugate the Muggles succeed, or will the Order of the Phoenix triumph over him?
oops problem on main post

Thanks a bunch for hosting, Karla! It was a fun game although I was AFK for 1/3rd of it and had too much homework to properly contribute!

Back