Mafia TBT Mafia VIII: Dark Lord Ascending [Game Over/Town Win]

Yay! I knew SP was suspcious. Good job Tina and good job Tom.

I'm sorry for playing this game through PMs. I don't feel comfortable bringing up all my points on the forum, I instead send all my thoughts to players I trust.

I mean I could try to post it here but like. Ya
------

Is there anyone else we're considering for lynch besides Minties? (Waiting for her defense)

So far I've only been suspcious of two people. One of them was Voldemort, and the other, in my opinion, has proven themselves as town aligned. (For now)

-Kit
-Waffles
-Netflix
-Kuma
These are the 4 names we have left. Also, I'm still not proven in any way and I actually look kinda suspicious right now considering I haven't contributed anything all game (school and work events, etc.)
I'm fine with being inspected, but I suggest the DT go for someone else, because the mafia will be able to frame tonight, and if they know who you're inspecting, they will frame that person.

-Kit
-Waffles
-Netflix
-Kuma
These are the 4 names we have left. Also, I'm still not proven in any way and I actually look kinda suspicious right now considering I haven't contributed anything all game (school and work events, etc.)
I'm fine with being inspected, but I suggest the DT go for someone else, because the mafia will be able to frame tonight, and if they know who you're inspecting, they will frame that person.

well if minties is scum, then the maf will only have 2mp left, so they will either kill one person, or perhaps frame two people from the list - so either way the town is still winning

-Kit
-Waffles
-Netflix
-Kuma

What about my name? I'm not confirmed either, unless the DT inspected me.

I just have one observation. Assuming all Town players are telling the truth about their role (no blue fake-claims) then Oath's list (1 Mafia claiming Townie, 1 Town Drunk, and 4 Brave Wizards) seems to match up with the role amounts. This means Waffles is left out of both the Blue list and the Green list. Again, this could be wrong, I just assumed there were no blue fake claims, which I'm pretty sure is against the "Play to Win" rule anyway.

-Kit
-Waffles
-Netflix
-Kuma

i also dont think we should be thinking that the mafia is definitely in this list...

May I ask: Has there been any counter claims to Firenze? This will be relevant soon, if this seems random.

Question for claimed DT, why do you trust Jubs? What has he done to prove he is town aligned? Because there's no counter claims?Thanks

(Actual q pls no salt)

Also Zara where are you

Waffles are you ****ing stupid or what? The day isn't even ****ing over. Glad I just wasted over an hour typing up a ****ing post just to erase it. Ugh. People are so stupid.

Back