• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia VIII: Dark Lord Ascending [Game Over/Town Win]

tumblr_loeoxp1MAc1qbvoc6o1_500.gif

Your welcome honey! :D

I apologize for my inactivity and not voting, I had to go somewhere. Luckily, I'll have more time now.

Good job to the Vigs! If you guys still suspect me, then hopefully it's a bit less now that SP has flipped scum.

On that note, who should we go after for the lynch?

I'm just gonna say it's ironic Lucius Malfoy is still alive after the fall of Voldemort. :rolleyes:

Tina's post yesterday mentioned Ashtot, who is still alive and well. I'm going to assume Superpenguin killed Tom, since Tom mentioned him in a post yesterday as well. It took two shots to take two people down. We've only got two death eaters to go.

Yes, we hit scum!

It seems like Tina hit Superpenguin? I shot Dolby, fortunately.[/I] no longer have a shot so I'm basically a Townie now. I don't consider myself to be a target to Mafia anymore as I've already used my shot to my advantage. I hope today's lynch also helps Town.

ミ★ Minties ★ミ

The Alignment Cop has reached out to me to inform me that they have received a Mafia alignment return from Minties last night. I urge everyone to vote to lynch Minties today.

ミ★ Minties ★ミ

The Alignment Cop has reached out to me to inform me that they have received a Mafia alignment return from Minties last night. I urge everyone to vote to lynch Minties today.

On this note, I want to say that the following people claimed Brave Wizard. There are four left.
  • Minties
  • BlueLeaf
  • Kit
  • Kuma
  • Ashtot
  • Trundle

The vigs are all confirmed to me, I trust the veteran claims and the Weasley claims (since there hasn't been any counter-claims to this). I also trust the Snape claim.

One member has not claimed to anybody: ITookYourWaffles. In his words, from a PM on April 10th...

ITookYourWaffles said:
this is why I'm working alone I wanted to try and see if I can work solo and not to tell my role to anyone, I wanted to role claim to someone who I trust, when I check the day 2 post I don't think it is the right time to role claim especially when I told them not to share my role people did.

Why are you so reluctant to share your role? You're not the DT. I would almost guarantee this since you haven't been online since 3:14PM, meaning you could NOT have received a rolecheck (yes, I'm ****ing doing this meta time **** again).

Side note: I have constantly seen Dolby on Karla's profile, and he flipped red. I have also seen ITookYourWaffles on Karla's profile. You're not the DT. Your excuse for this was this:

ITookYourWaffles said:
I wanted to see if he is online and post the day two early.

Come on, try harder.

I definitely urge everyone to vote for Minties, there is no doubt about that. I just want everybody to keep this in mind for tomorrow.

ITookYourWaffles: I just saw you looking at the thread, do you mind replying to Oath's post?

I was hoping for some serious discussion, but the inspection returning Mafia is strong evidence. I'll be placing a vote for Minties.

One member has not claimed to anybody: ITookYourWaffles. In his words, from a PM on April 10th...

Why are you so reluctant to share your role? You're not the DT. I would almost guarantee this since you haven't been online since 3:14PM, meaning you could NOT have received a rolecheck (yes, I'm ****ing doing this meta time **** again).

Side note: I have constantly seen Dolby on Karla's profile, and he flipped red. I have also seen ITookYourWaffles on Karla's profile. You're not the DT. Your excuse for this was this:

Come on, try harder.

I definitely urge everyone to vote for Minties, there is no doubt about that. I just want everybody to keep this in mind for tomorrow.

Aww come on Oath you should also try harder, your pm looks scummy and that is why I didn't role claim to you. If I role claim to you then you will tell me the list of blue roles so is this the reason why a lot of important roles died?

I talked to Karla about Dota 2 and and other moba related games and plus Karla is not in the game your idea of visiting profile thing sucks it's just a coincidence.

btw I always look at people's profiles (playing mafia or not) when I get bored and ask trades for Harvest Moon.

Since Voldemort died I would like to ask the detective to check me tonight just to make suspicion off me.

You truly are bad at this.

What do you mean truly bad at this? You even think if I view people's profiles that means I'm a scum you called me a scum tho pm without any proof or reason I still want to ask the DT to check me and prove I'm not a scum if you really think I am then go ahead. I'm not forcing people to think if I'm a scum or not it is your choice what to believe in anyway.

What do you mean truly bad at this? You even think if I view people's profiles that means I'm a scum you called me a scum tho pm without any proof or reason I still want to ask the DT to check me and prove I'm not a scum if you really think I am then go ahead. I'm not forcing people to think if I'm a scum or not it is your choice what to believe in anyway.

I mean bad at mafia. You're yet another one of the lurkers who have consistently distracted town this game, instead of actually contributing.

Yeah I suck at everything I have no talent I don't give a **** oath thank you for good feedback. Yeah yeah Im a diatraction whore

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everytime I play the game I always get lynched early becauae I'm a distraction and I made crappy drama in Mafia IV. My parents told me I don't contribute much in English class heck I did and that dumbass classmate told the teacher I did nothing well excuse me I do my research and I did my essay solo this is why I prefer going solo and shiz now happy that you think I suck at everything?

Oh, you want feedback?

I was sleeping and didn't expect to have more that 40 pages

You can't just do sarcastic in game Syd

Syd is new to mafia and I have a feeling that she could a distraction

I find this post odd for being defensive, you don't have to get mad so chill. Sorry but no offense you remind me of Kippla keep spamming useless post which is kinda irrating. also please don't post like "yay im back at the top blah blah, dinner blah blah" and other not related to the game kit.

Reminds me of previous games you have slipped up when you play as scum

Okay, let's start with this. You didn't expect to read more than 40 pages? Hon, this is mafia. Of course you're going to read plenty of pages. It was also day one. Everybody knows there's day one spam. It happens. Not expecting this is stupid.

I wouldn't talk about new players being distractions if I were you. Experienced ones can be distractions too.

you don't have to get mad so chill.
Take your own advice, Waffles.

<Murray> waffles is mafia guys
* ITookYourWaffles has quit (Quit: ITookYourWaffles)

Here we see scum Waffles fleeing the scene.
Murray why do you think I'm a scum? Yes, I close the google chrome by accident because my mouse is old and I'm planning to buy a new one and I know for you this is not an excuse.

Seriously? That whole IRC thing was a joke. You're a little on the defensive side.

As of you are useful Kit

I wouldn't be talking about usefulness. You say you want to do this game by yourself but you have done nothing to help town. All you've done is bandwagon and not post.

I think fireninja1 is voting for himself just to make him not be modkilled. he does not contribute to town and always targets new players

You mean like you this game where you kept attacking DarkNightMoon and Kit, right?

While I do realize my post at the time looked scummy, it was an attempt to get you to play the damn game instead of lurking like you always do.

As before, I hope that the people reading this later decide to go vote for Minties as it is what she returned as.

I already told you that part in irc I slipped my friking mouse and dad is using the computer ffs
I work alone so I hope you guys expect that I know NOTHING and post my thoughts about them took me 5 hours to judge FN and Cory's post and I thought I can contribute seems I was wrong. I don't really care just inspect me before you say something

Yes, I understand that. But if you read my post, which you very clearly did not, then you would understand that I was asking you why you were taking Murray calling you scum seriously in this post:

Murray why do you think I'm a scum? Yes, I close the google chrome by accident because my mouse is old and I'm planning to buy a new one and I know for you this is not an excuse.

Yeah, okay, you're doing an excellent job of working alone. :rolleyes:

I agree that waffles is probs the prime suspect for the last maf (assuming the cop report is correct) but I'm not gonna be a b**** about it. I guess since we've got so much time to spare until night we should go through the remaining players to find those who look scummy

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i wouldn't eliminate the possibility that oath could be a mafia

Back