Mafia TBT Mafia VIII: Dark Lord Ascending [Game Over/Town Win]

##VOTE: FireNinja1

Placeholder

Placeholder as I'm currently ill.
I think fireninja1 is voting for himself just to make him not be modkilled. he does not contribute to town and always targets new players. It bothers me because he is voting for himself to stay alive and he could be mafia hiding. i think there are some scum players that are staying away from thread because they are afraid to made a mistake or they are just quiet and they will only post when they are called out or need to talk, and I have noticed he is inactive unlike day one. The gameplay is similar with kit when she was mafia in AC Mafia and if FN flips scum, we should keep eye on kit because their playstyle are the same in this game too.

There are other people like dolby and pally who are very quiet in the thread. they look like they're gonna be modkill, so we can leave them and if no other suspects then I'm going to vote fireninja since he is avoiding modkill.

Tina's evidence on Pally makes her look quite suspicious, but to be honest, I want to hear pally's rebuttal to that. She made a HUGE effort to not die in AC mafia when she was one of the few remaining scum. Maybe she learned that her hyper aggressive behavior was what got her lynched? Her lack of response makes it seem like she's just rolling over and taking possible death, which worries me if she's blue. Pally if you read this, please respond.

---

I feel just as exasperated with FireNinja as all of you, but honestly I would like to bring him up.

Placeholder as I'm currently ill.

He posted this on the 12th, but then proceeded to post 81 times in various other areas on the forums. If he was so cripplingly ill that he couldn't be bothered to read the thread and make a proper vote, why was he all over the rest of the forums?

Yeah I'd like to see some of that evidence that never came.

He posted this two whole days later. This single line of text. He continued to post all over the rest of the forums, racking up 31 posts.

Placeholder

Then we come to his most recent mafia-related post. Another mother ****ing placeholder for himself. Honestly, he was quite vocal in AC mafia, where he was blue. I don't believe he's blue this time and he seems to be doing a damn good job at hiding in this game. We continually call him out and he doesn't respond so we forget. FireNinja is NOT helping us by staying silent. We have to now run around in circles and see why the **** he's not posting. It's not like he doesn't read the thread, he just chooses to not participate. Day ends in a few hours and I need to end up getting to bed. I would be willing to vote for FireNinja just to get this stupidity out of the game, but I want to know what you guys think.

---

Also speaking of SUPER inactives, is Gallows still playing? We can't forget how easy it is for him to slip by us as scum, take a look at AC mafia. He wouldn't have been found out if there hadn't been a host leak. Just don't let him fall into the shadows.

Tina's evidence on Pally makes her look quite suspicious, but to be honest, I want to hear pally's rebuttal to that. She made a HUGE effort to not die in AC mafia when she was one of the few remaining scum. Maybe she learned that her hyper aggressive behavior was what got her lynched? Her lack of response makes it seem like she's just rolling over and taking possible death, which worries me if she's blue. Pally if you read this, please respond.

---

I feel just as exasperated with FireNinja as all of you, but honestly I would like to bring him up.

He posted this on the 12th, but then proceeded to post 81 times in various other areas on the forums. If he was so cripplingly ill that he couldn't be bothered to read the thread and make a proper vote, why was he all over the rest of the forums?

He posted this two whole days later. This single line of text. He continued to post all over the rest of the forums, racking up 31 posts.

Then we come to his most recent mafia-related post. Another mother ****ing placeholder for himself. Honestly, he was quite vocal in AC mafia, where he was blue. I don't believe he's blue this time and he seems to be doing a damn good job at hiding in this game. We continually call him out and he doesn't respond so we forget. FireNinja is NOT helping us by staying silent. We have to now run around in circles and see why the **** he's not posting. It's not like he doesn't read the thread, he just chooses to not participate. Day ends in a few hours and I need to end up getting to bed. I would be willing to vote for FireNinja just to get this stupidity out of the game, but I want to know what you guys think.

---

Also speaking of SUPER inactives, is Gallows still playing? We can't forget how easy it is for him to slip by us as scum, take a look at AC mafia. He wouldn't have been found out if there hadn't been a host leak. Just don't let him fall into the shadows.

FN1 seems to be active everywhere else on the forum, but here he's just trying not to get modkilled - just kind of slip by, and he was on Oath's suspect list. And what illness does he have that makes him inactive here but not anywhere else? Is he allergic to this thread or something ???

And as for Gallows :

Sorry for not voting. I sort of forgot I was playing. lol

Anyway, I'll try and pay more attention from now on.

Though FireNinja1 has been inactive and hasn't posted anything outstandingly suspicious (to me at least), I to have noticed that he's been posting everywhere but in Mafia. If he is Town, he hasn't been much more of a help than I have. I'm sure that he's communicating with others despite his illness, and it may be likely to see some repercussions if something isn't done for him. For now my vote is for FN1.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I, too*

I'll be around to posting more thoughts and suspicions later. Sorry I have been a bit inactive, as I've been swamped with homework and I was away most of the weekend. In the meantime, I wanted to point out that we only have an hour and a half, so you guys need to get voting. Based on who is lynched today will influence the case I will post in a few hours. Current major suspects are:
-BlueLeaf
-Fireninja1
-Pallycake
Both of them, in my opinion, have large amounts of evidence on them. I was talking to Tomyesterday who said he did not find Justin suspicious at all, because of a talk they had. Obviously, this is more easily viewed as made up trash than anything, so I do think it's possible for them both to be scum.
At this point in the voting, there is no telling where scum will have placed their votes. If they felt like their scum mate is going down, they're just all going to vote, so only the votes from a little while before will only hold any water.
I'm putting in my vote for Fireninja1, as it seems like he is reaching majority at the moment.

Both of them, in my opinion, have large amounts of evidence on them. I was talking to Tomyesterday who said he did not find Justin suspicious at all, because of a talk they had. Obviously, this is more easily viewed as made up trash than anything, so I do think it's possible for them both to be scum.

I lied my ass off because I wasn't sure who to trust with Jubs' role. Now that he's outed himself and no one has counter claimed him or the shot since then.

It's only 3 minutes until deadline, and I will be lynched. Before I die, I want to point out Flop. Yes, you could take this as another attack on a newbie, but I found that his posts aren't exactly contributing much. I understand he's new, but all I've truly seen is nothing much.
Though FireNinja1 has been inactive and hasn't posted anything outstandingly suspicious (to me at least), I to have noticed that he's been posting everywhere but in Mafia. If he is Town, he hasn't been much more of a help than I have. I'm sure that he's communicating with others despite his illness, and it may be likely to see some repercussions if something isn't done for him. For now my vote is for FN1.
I find it surprising that no one has accused me of being scum, but I suppose I'm glad that no one has. From quietly stalking this, I, as well as everyone else, have noticed that people who are under suspicion aren't really defending themselves. If they are, it's typically retaliation instead of giving substantial evidence to defend them. Sorry for the seemingly nonsensical post, but no one has even mentioned me, so I am not sure of what to say.

Am I being a hypocrite here? Yes, I am. But I want to post one last thing that's on my mind before I'm outta here.

It's only 3 minutes until deadline, and I will be lynched. Before I die, I want to point out Flop. Yes, you could take this as another attack on a newbie, but I found that his posts aren't exactly contributing much. I understand he's new, but all I've truly seen is nothing much.

Am I being a hypocrite here? Yes, I am. But I want to post one last thing that's on my mind before I'm outta here.

You've got another hour. :|

I've been aware of this from the start, but I see no point in restating what someone else has already said, so I remain quiet. No one would take my posts seriously anyway.

Ugh. Sleepy. I spent two hours this morning working on a storyboard followed by seven straight hours of logging raw camera footage. My brain is mush and my eyes are watering just trying to focus on the words on the screen, so please forgive that this isn't detailed.

I had a very brief chat with pallycake, but it's enough that I'm willing to back off her for now; she also doesn't have time to make a defence before day ends.

Unfortunately, FireNinja1's behaviour matches as he plays both as town and scum. He's just generally inactive. Is there any evidence on him besides inactiveness? If so, could someone please link me directly to it?

Ugh. Sleepy. I spent two hours this morning working on a storyboard followed by seven straight hours of logging raw camera footage. My brain is mush and my eyes are watering just trying to focus on the words on the screen, so please forgive that this isn't detailed.

I had a very brief chat with pallycake, but it's enough that I'm willing to back off her for now; she also doesn't have time to make a defence before day ends.

Unfortunately, FireNinja1's behaviour matches as he plays both as town and scum. He's just generally inactive. Is there any evidence on him besides inactiveness? If so, could someone please link me directly to it?

There's essentially nothing on Fireninja1 other than his inactivity. The only people who have remotely anything on them were BlueLeaf and Superpenguin if you count behavior.

Hey homies I'm on break if you wanna talk about what I'm doing hit me a pm if you a dawg like others have or nah

1UiKsKO.jpg

Night 3
And so FireNinja1 was incarcerated at Azkaban. And when he would finally pass, he would be buried with a simple headstone. And on that headstone, a simple epitaph. A placeholder for FireNinja1.

FireNinja1 the Brave Wizard was sent to Azkaban.

Night has begun. You have 24 hours to send me actions and spells. Remember that there will be a 30 minute resolution period before the end of night where no more actions will be accepted. The timer shows how much time you have to send in your actions.
Death Eaters have 6 MP.

FireNinja1, I'm going to start working on a post to ban you. I'm tired of you constantly signing up to games and never ****ing contributing. You are useless as a player.

FireNinja1, I'm going to start working on a post to ban you. I'm tired of you constantly signing up to games and never ****ing contributing. You are useless as a player.
I feel like FireNinja1 gets bored easily when he is a Townie. Actually he never does anything in a Mafia game =P

Now I know what my WOTC vote will go to next game.

Back