Mafia TBT Mafia VIII: Dark Lord Ascending [Game Over/Town Win]

[14:51] <14oath2order> Cory, quick question. If you really were the cop, then what would the point of fooling me be?
[14:51] <Cory> Idk

Once people started questioning Cory en masse he roleclaimed pretty much every town aligned role there was.

Then he pretty much ragequitted after quite a few sarcastic remarks and trying to make Oath look bad.

Considering Cory's defense has fallen into "you faked the PM", I think it's safe to say he's hiding something. Just my personal opinion, but the writing in that PM from Cory sounds just like him so I believe it. Besides, if Oath was lying and we found out now, he'd be tarred and feathered tomorrow. It wouldn't be worth sacrificing himself.

Considering Cory's defense has fallen into "you faked the PM", I think it's safe to say he's hiding something. Just my personal opinion, but the writing in that PM from Cory sounds just like him so I believe it. Besides, if Oath was lying and we found out now, he'd be tarred and feathered tomorrow. It wouldn't be worth sacrificing himself.

Or shot at tonight.

I was talking with Minties while I was talking with Cory, and I did send her the things Cory was saying as he sent them.

1UiKsKO.jpg

Night 2

With the votes cast, Cory was condemned to Azkaban. As he set foot on the island, a lone Dementor swooped down to meet him. Before the guards accompanying him could react, the Dementor pounced, draining Cory's soul from his body.

Cory the Brave Wizard was sent to Azkaban.

Night has begun. You have 24 hours to send me actions and spells. Remember that there will be a 30 minute resolution period
before the end of night where no more actions will be accepted. The timer shows how much time you have to send in your
actions.
Death Eaters have 6 MP.

Play to win.
That said, you should try your best to help your team win while you are alive and in the game. Clearly not playing towards your win objective will be grounds for a modkill and ban.

Fake claiming as Cop as town among other shenanigans is not ****ing playing to win. Can we consider a short ban here?

Can we ban him? He played against his win condition. He did nothing to convincr us that hes was town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ninjad by justin

Back